Match Thread Rangers v Aberdeen - 19:45 Tuesday - Periscope Loyal

We look like a physically and mentally weak team.
I though, if nothing else, Gerrard would mould a team with mental strength and a winning attitude.
I couldn’t have been more wrong. This current crop of Rangers players is as weak as water.
If memory serves me right Gerrard didn't exactly have a winning mentality.

Aberdeen are dirty bastards.

Season over. Gutted.

Gerrard the jurys out schooled by McInnes all season. ...1 point better off in the league compared to last year is unacceptable and %^*& all to play for in March... is just crap.

Referee is fckn disgrace but so is that shower of sh!t playing in blue ! Aberdeen are fckn sh!t and they outfox us nearly everytime !

Clancy has been fucking awful tonight. That said, we've been far worse. Stevie needs to understand how to break down teams that sit in constantly.

i am fucking pissed. steven gerrard, rangers manager you picked the WRONG team and set us up with the WRONG formation and WRONG tactics yet again. FFS!

When they lie down to Timmy in the semi final, they won’t actually care that they’ve gone out.

They got their win over Rangers and that’s their season complete.

Sad really.
Their season can now be labelled ‘extremely successful’. They beat us in the league at Ibrox and knocked us out of two cups. Nothing else really matters to these weird sheep molestors.

We are awful, I'm not disputing that. But this is an incredible refereeing performance. Just staggering.

Gerrard HAS to say something about it surely?

I rather he said something about the spineless team performances recently. And then do something about it.

3 defeats against Aberdeen this season and in those 3 games we never scored against them.

2 were at Ibrox. Unacceptable.

Time to regroup and plan for next year. We need to really hunt for a pacey attacking midfielder and another striker who is different from Morelos. We need a left back who isn't injury prone and bottle merchant.

Embarrassing stuff from Morelos most of the game. If he put more effort into playing it might pay off.

Build the team round Kent for next season.

Did you see it? Did you watch it? The ref gave them fuckin everything they should’ve been down to 10 or 9 given their foul count yet again.
To the point where Morelos get fouled outside their box he goes down the ref either gives the free kick or books morelos for diving, what does he do, %^*& aw. Wake up.
Yeah I seen it, but if you think that is our get out tonight you want to wake up.

You’re right but where is that investment coming from?

I've been banging the same drum all season
It is up to Dave King and the Rangers Board to properly finance a Rangers manager to get a title winning team on the pitch.
Given that financial disparity that will require big hitters investing, it won't be done by selling a few extra strips

Another Shite season it is then.
The team are gutless and don't like a war when it comes right down to it.
Barasic can go back to Croatia any time he likes as well, Haliday is a better left back than him for us.

We need to learn to deal with the hammer throwers. We never looked like scoring at all tonight. I hope the heads don’t drop - we need to run the scum tight on points.

I’m gutted with that performance.

Morelos hit on the shoulder and hits the deck holding his face,absolutely embarrassing from Morelos.
He's a great player on his day. He's also a petulant manchild who's cost us more than once this season.

Thank him for his service, take the money in the summer and use it on a replacement and a good #10 who can open up defences.

No we don't. Either that or they chose to hide it and not just against the sheep either.
When did you last see a Rangers player go past an opponent in a dangerous area.
Unimaginative turgid and bori
We've played into their hands in what 3 out of 5 games vs them. We could play until next season and not score. We have enough talent but we are being outdone time and time again from managers who are simply better than Gerrard.

Some of our players are fùcking shite and will always display absolute cowardice. I won't name names cos I cannot be annoyed with the shit that follows. There are several id gladly never see darken the jersey again. Until we get rid of them, this wull continue to happen, be it gerrard, Smith or fkn god in charge a coward is a coward.

Back