Match Thread Rangers v Aberdeen - 19:45 Tuesday - Periscope Loyal

It's inexcusable that we've been put out of both cups by this dross. Gerrard has failed miserably domestically and has been schooled by McInnes again. Serious questions need asked of him.

Aberdeen are dirty bastards.

Season over.

Morelos is an idiot. His disisplince this tram has unacceptable. Take the 20 million. Rebuild the team.

Gerrard the jurys out schooled by McInnes all season. ...1 point better off in the league compared to last year is unacceptable and %^*& all to play for in March... is just crap.

Yip 21 fouls and 8 players booked. Last game Hibs committed 19 fouls. But it's not a topic of conversation.

Anyway we are not good enough.

Folk saying shinnie wouldn't be a good acquisition ate off their heads

More of a captain than any of our team outside shagger

Our lack of creativity is massively concerning, for the third time this season we have lost to them because we don’t look like scoring.

We have too many central midfielders that can’t hit a shot from twenty yards or pick a pass. Barisic also a huge worry going forward, he’s clearly not the answer at left back.

I guess we have to stick with Gerrard, but for the season to be kaput in early March is depressing to say the least.

It's inexcusable that we've been put out of both cups by this dross. Gerrard has failed miserably domestically and has been schooled by McInnes again. Serious questions need asked of him.

Never thought I would say it but moving Morelos on at end of season might be the right thing for the team

It definitely is. We need serious cash to change things middle to front. Our current crop have 0 ability to deal with teams behind the ball, and Morelos on his own, in the game or not, won't change that. We'd be better served with 3-4 really good players in those positions instead of 1 brilliant one.

Gerrard schooled again by McInnes this is not good enough and it’s fair criticism imo small things like removing Tav from set plays when his dead ball has been woeful for weeks yet continues to waste these opportunities.

It’s absolutely incredible we are out tonight totally unacceptable.

fucking hopeless. I'm absolutely livid. Hopeless referee or not, that was yet another shocker.

We are absolutely shite.

Time to turn our attention towards the board. The decision making over the past couple of years has been shocking. Do they have any clue about football?
Don't agree with this. We were all ecstatic when Stevie G was brought in. I still believe it was the right decision and while tonight is a sore one and Management must be hammered after tonight, knee jerk reactions are not what's needed. The Management team need another transfer window to get things right.

3 times we’ve played Aberdeen in Glasgow this season and we haven’t even scored a goal against them. That is fucking atrocious and the manager deserves all the stick he’s about to get.

I’ve got a few other views about certain players in our squad but now isn’t the time to share them.

I want to see changes after this game, meaningful changes too. We can’t continually put out the same formation and players and expect it to work.

Some of our players are fùcking shite and will always display absolute cowardice. I won't name names cos I cannot be annoyed with the shit that follows. There are several id gladly never see darken the jersey again. Until we get rid of them, this wull continue to happen, be it gerrard, Smith or fkn god in charge a coward is a coward.
Name them mate its only an opinion on a forum its what its for

We are getting turned over and over again by lesser teams with a fraction of the budget,SG not cutting it

Tell you what Gerrard is starting to need to feel grateful that he had Murty and Pedro as predecessors.

Otherwise he would be getting shown up good and proper and very likely called out way more than he is.

A one dimensional manager who needs to really work on his skills in the summer.

League was winnable this season. I don't think time is going to look back favourably if he doesn't buck up his ideas sharp.

I'm still with the manager we have to give him time but three times in a season against this shower is garbage and not acceptable as rangers football club

Back