Kilmarnock Press Conference

We seem to rotate through the same players for the presser.

Guessing it’s deliberate?

Halliday
Tav
Candeias
Jack
Goldson

Don’t see as much of Arfield as you’d expect. McGregor is pretty god awful at it. Wallace was, of course, a regular. As was Miller. Davis and Defoe would do well, I’m sure.

McCrorie - be nice to see him get trained up. Get an occasional Middleton.

Would be good if the questions were posted as well. The PC always come across very different when the videos released than it does in these tweets.

[B]Rangers Football Club[/B]‏Verified account @[B]RangersFC[/B] 1m1 minute ago
More
AH: McGregor is one of the best I have played with. He is right up there. It will be a big miss for Scotland but he is at a stage in his career that he needs extra recovery.

[B]Rangers Football Club[/B]‏Verified account @[B]RangersFC[/B] 14s15 seconds ago
More
AH: McGregor is vocal all right! You can never underestimate his experience. He has been there and done it and he cares a lot about this football club.

Based on what?

Based on his level of performance on the pitch.

The way you can see him shouting towards the players as he is warming up when he's been on the bench. Mainly this has been away ganes that I've been to.

He is also one of us and will be hurting after that result. He knows what it means to be a rangers player and what the fans demand.

When he does play he constantly is encouraging his team mates.

Take it you haven't seen any of this?

Wonder how many players who played midweek,feel like they have something to prove.on Saturday?

Based on his level of performance on the pitch.

The way you can see him shouting towards the players as he is warming up when he's been on the bench. Mainly this has been away ganes that I've been to.

He is also one of us and will be hurting after that result. He knows what it means to be a rangers player and what the fans demand.

When he does play he constantly is encouraging his team mates.

Take it you haven't seen any of this?

Ah so he shouts alot. The same bizarre reason people want McGregor to be captain.

Halliday will undoubtedly be hurting more than most of his team mates, but the sign of a proper captain is dragging a team to wins when they're up against it. I've never really seen Halliday or Tavernier have this effect.

Ah so he shouts alot. The same bizarre reason people want McGregor to be captain.

Halliday will undoubtedly be hurting more than most of his team mates, but the sign of a proper captain is dragging a team to wins when they're up against it. I've never really seen Halliday or Tavernier have this effect.

Shouts don't have to be negative. Shouting an encouraging team mates and trying to show what it means to be at the club.

Look at our best captain's - were they vocal? Of course they were.

Take it you don't really like Halliday?

SG: There will be changes to the eleven come the weekend.
After seeing Gerrard's interview after the Aberdeen game my first thought was who is getting dropped and who is getting a chance. Players need dropped after a performance like that and Gerrard definitely recognises that.

Back