Morelos Appeal Rejected

We need an explanation of why it was a dive. Club need to call out this review process whose sole aim seems to be to protect cheating refs. Collum, Madden and Clancy have all now been allowed to make horrendous mistakes or lie.

Gerrard is quick to come out and defend the DoF this morning.

The club need to be even quicker to call out this bullshit. That referee was never letting Morelos finish the match on Tuesday without a yellow card, the booking was a joke and the club should be shouting from the rooftops about it.

corrupt-clipart-7.jpg

Has mcgregor been cited yet concidering the ref called gerrard to say he was wrong, to say he was wrong is saying youve not seen it properly, thats grounds to be cited.

Our keeper mcgregor was cited and done even though the ref is pictured looking straight at the incident.

Fucking joke the way morelos is treated.

They made Bobby Madden change his story and look the fool to hurt us with McGregor...funny how this is different!?

VAR?? They cant even make a correct decision after the event

:oops:

Rejected. Call this mob out rangers.
Call this mob out, our manager doesn't want to talk abput his captain being attacker or being the bruntof sectarian abuse though it's ok for us to be national news on tv and radio when shoe is on the other foot, as for club, what have they done to stickup for Tav, we're lucky if the club could mutter a Rangers chant let alone call anyone out, scunnered. Call a news conferance and highlight all the wrong decisions we have faced, as Sportcene do it against us.

Iirc they have said previously they can onlu
Use “real time” footage

So with that being said then the footage from behind the goal wouldn’t count as it was slow motion wasn’t it?

No surprise really.
The game is corrupt.

Can't see the club saying anything. They are inconsistent about what they speak out about. Happy to release a statement to warn their own fans before Aberdeen away - yet nothing about Tav being assaulted last Friday.

Hopefully the club will act on this, because if there’s any naughty songs at the weekend I’m sure they’ll be the first to shout about it

They’d have to admit rat faced Clancy deliberately referee’s Morelos differently, and thats not going to happen.
Now we know that they don't admit clear mistakes, then the only conclusion is that they aren't mistakes.
Ergo this is institutionalised corruption.
In regard to Morelos, basically, they have redrawn the rules.
If Morelos is in the box, arms around his neck to haul him to the floor is to be judged a yellow card against Morelos.

I am not surprised.
I am, however, surprised that I am not surprised.

This is possibly the clearest indication from the SFA that they have decided that Rangers are to be fckd over at every turn.

For those on here who castigate our managers, time to understand the almost impossible conditions they are working under.

We're never winning anything again in this country with these officials and the FA in it's current form.

Something needs to change.

Either we get rid of all the rhats in power and/or we get foreign refs brought in for all matches.

Either way it involves the club declaring war on the Scottish FA.

The problem is I don't believe they have the balls for it.

Use “real time” footage

So with that being said then the footage from behind the goal wouldn’t count as it was slow motion wasn’t it?

Which is a farce. VAR gets several slow motion replays, yet we dont allow them.

Bollocks to that.

Surely the footage is also available in real time. They dont have a slow motion camera.

Use “real time” footage

Away to fuk. Like they did with the Candeias farce at Love Streef?

Rangers needs to come out out and call this cabal of cheating poets for what it is. Rotten to the core.
We need to take them head on. Enough is enough.

The useless f uckers at Rangers are letting this happen, time is over for accepting this shit

We need an explanation of why it was a dive. Club need to call out this review process whose sole aim seems to be to protect cheating refs. Collum, Madden and Clancy have all now been allowed to make horrendous mistakes or lie.

I suspect its the Latter.

Look at what we have seen with Candeias, Shagger & now Alfie. A clear case of the SFA closing rank to protect their officials again

So that is a dive? What a fucking disgrace! Who decides this shit?

We need full judgements to be released, alongside the footage reviewed which clearly explains the rationale of each appeal decision or citation. Maybe if an explanation was necessary, we'd start to see some fairness.

I realise that raising a white flag is not the answer, but I honestly cant see things changing - whatever we do or say.
They are too entrenched in their positions for us to make any kind of positive change. That would need a total clear out from top to bottom of those that officiate, but I don't see that happening - or being allowed to happen - any time soon.
They might not be running the game directly for that lot, but when they are so obviously against another club (us) then that, nevertheless, is the end result.
Tainted titles indeed!

That is a disgraceful decision and it's time Rangers grew a spine. Speaking fucking out and stop sitting there keeping quiet. It's nothing short of embarrassing.

The board are neglecting their duties in protecting Rangers.

The agenda of the SFA is now blatant, we as a club are being officiated to clearly different standards. The game here is a busted flush in this benighted footballing backwater.

For that booking he was definitely fouled .. But he could have quite easily got a booking later on for diving

Hopefully the club will act on this, because if there’s any naughty songs at the weekend I’m sure they’ll be the first to shout about it
It is indeed up to the club to call this out I read the article on the BBC Scotland website describing the incident "The striker went down in the box, with pictures showing some contact with defender Andrew Considine." Maybe the club didn't submit real time footage again. We had a summit because 1 team moaned about John Beaton let's have another summit on why certain referees referee Alfie differently. The BBC and the SPFL and the SFA won't take any action on what we say but maybe just maybe if our Club was a bit more proactive.....

Back