Match Thread Rangers v Kilmarnock - 15:00 Saturday - RangersTV.tv

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
eQkZgK8.png

. New target for this season. now that my previous has been shattered - a minimum of two points from the two OF games, and win every other game. Starting today.

What's the weather like in Glasgow. Heading through from Penicuik and got about 2 inches of snow with no sign of it stopping.

Got to get back on track. Drop points today and any faint hope of the Title will be gone.
Ever the optimist I'm going for 3-1 the Sons of William. C'MON THE RANGERS! ! !

I was brought up to believe that it's not over till mathematically impossible.
We are very very unlikely to catch the beasts, but win every week and you never know.

That starts tomorrow.

Me too mate.

Win today and then we set our sights on them next week.

One thing's for sure, the mentally challenged team over the past couple of seasons is probably the worst ever league winning side in Scotland, so I'm conceding nothing to them.

We've probably left ourselves too much to do and while Gerrard isn't even mentioning the title in public, privately he'll be telling the players that we've still to play the scum twice, so if we keep winning our games we'll only be 2 points behind them.

As a professional athlete you must have belief in your own ability and push for maximum performance in every game.

3 points today and next week becomes very interesting.

Don't let us down this afternoon again Rangers.

Surely needs to find a way to get Defoe and Morelos playing today. Otherwise it is inevitable they will park the bus and counter and we will struggle.

Gerrard has to show he can do something else tactically

I’d make big changes today and go back to the diamond today. Few boys injured, need a rest or out of form and there’s no point having Defoe up here to sit on the bench.

McGregor

Tav - Katic - Worrall - Barisic

McCrorie

Davis - Kamara

Kent

Defoe - Morelos

I’d make big changes today and go back to the diamond today. Few boys injured, need a rest or out of form and there’s no point having Defoe up here to sit on the bench.

McGregor

Tav - Katic - Worrall - Barisic

McCrorie

Davis - Kamara

Kent

Defoe - Morelos

Kent would be useless in that role, his passing and final ball isn’t good enough to play there.

And I’m not having a dig at him he’s young and can still develop his game.

I don't wish to seem like a 'Jeremiah' but if we lose to Kilmarnock today then I think Rangers are heading to full-blown crisis mode. However, I think we'll manage to sneak a win.

Me too mate.

Win today and then we set our sights on them next week.

One thing's for sure, the mentally challenged team over the past couple of seasons is probably the worst ever league winning side in Scotland, so I'm conceding nothing to them.

We've probably left ourselves too much to do and while Gerrard isn't even mentioning the title in public, privately he'll be telling the players that we've still to play the scum twice, so if we keep winning our games we'll only be 2 points behind them.

As a professional athlete you must have belief in your own ability and push for maximum performance in every game.

3 points today and next week becomes very interesting.

Don't let us down this afternoon again Rangers.

It's over mate.

Has been since the loss at Killie in truth.

I’d experiment today.

Start planning for next season, try new things.

McGregor
Goldson Katic Worrall
Tav Kamara Arfield Davis Barisic
Defoe Morelos

McGregor
Tav Goldson Katic Barisic
Kamara Jack Arfield
Grezda Morelos Kent

Personally I'd go 4-4-2 with Davis tucked in on the right.

McGregor

Davis Kamara Halliday Kent

Defoe Morelos

Barisic probably deserves to be dropped but I'd play him and see how he reacts to Boyd's comments. Does it fire him up or make him go into his shell even further? Get Katic back in the team.

I'd also be looking to get Grezda and Polster some game time from the bench. Let's see how they look.

I’d experiment today.

Start planning for next season, try new things.

McGregor
Goldson Katic Worrall
Tav Kamara Arfield Davis Barisic
Defoe Morelos

McGregor
Kamara Jack Arfield
Grezda Morelos Kent

Are Jack and Arfield not injured?

Shoehorning in a half fit Jack and Arfield is going to suck what very little enthusiasm the fans have right out of Ibrox today.

I hope there's changes.

Grezda and katic should start. Maybe even Defoe also.

Would like to see us try 4-4-1-1 with Morelos then Defoe as the strikers. Morelos a bit further back to break down defenders and Defoe right up there to bang then in.

I hope we give Clark a big friendly welcome not by singing about him being a catholic but about being an alkie ba*****s who allows his team’s captain to be verbally abused, assaulted and says nothing but he gets upset and cries when he’s reminded he’s a sad 19th Century Terrorist ba*****s

Fingers crossed for a honest refereeing team and top performance from the Teddy Bears

WATP

Back