Match Thread Rangers v Kilmarnock - 15:00 Saturday - RangersTV.tv

Candeias isn't offering enough. I have never seen a team so slow to load the box during an attack. We need to change things here.

Where the fuxk is this stat coming from, if anything we are on 74% possession.
ZZl8AgY.png

Gerrard has spent the last few months stating that the players are not good enough, lack winners, lack leaders etc.
What does that say to the team/squad?
This is a team/squad that lacks quality, no doubt about that.
But Gerrard has shown no ability to set the team up and maximize what talent or abilty they have, he has shown no ability motivate his squad to play for him,to change games or adapt to other teams tactics.
A good manager will get the most of his players not continually throw them under the bus.
This gets a lot worse

Killie aren't even breaking sweat.

Candeias and Kent... rotten.

Goldson cannot play any kind of ball out from the back... Rotten.

Side pass, side pass, side pass, side pass, pish cross......

Rinse and repeat. Predictable and fucking rotten!

Kilmarnock will sit and watch us play the ball in front of them all day long , those '' tactics '' Kilmarnock use would get football stopped it's feckin pish but if we lose tomorrows rags will be punting the line Clark owns SG the same shite we get about McInnes, '' TACTICS '' give me feckin peace.

It's clearly obvious that the ref is refereeing Killies fouls different from ours. Cheat.

Jesus Christ....another always cheated never defeated. The Scottish refs are incompetent, no doubt but let’s not excuse our mediocrity for some fantasy conspiracy. just because it makes you feel better.

We’re being beat because of us, not the ref.

How much does the last two performances remind you of the warburton era? All possession no penetration!! Its infuriating!!

Where are the BBC getting 74 % possession Killie from? :oops: As for us, we don't have the players to walk the ball into the net against teams sitting in. Get Lafferty and Defoe on the pitch and old school football is our only option left now. Its not pretty but we'll get chances.

mcgregor - what was he doing at the goal?
defence - we still look so weak
midfield - meh though davis looks ok
forwards - kent/candeias/morelos have been poor

We always have this discussion about mentality or quality. The answer is normally both, but astonished me that people don’t question our ability or tactics much. This is probably the biggest issue in this squad.

Everyone was convinced the final home old firm game would be the 1st post split fixture. "To Avoid a title decider".

As it stands, Celtic can clinch the league in the 1st post split fixture. So that might not be happening.

Pathetic. I never made it to the game today and now glad I never. Team have downed tools and management persisting with the same shitey formation with the same shitey players. Wouldn’t be surprised if Kilmarnock and Aberdeen caught up with us in the league.

Its been a long long time since i've seen a half of football like that at Ibrox. Not fit to wear the jersey. They've downed tools and the manager is clueless to change it.

Get coulibaly off and get Lafferty on. Not everything has to be slick passing. Barasic on for Halliday and start firing crosses in.

The usual side to side passing then try a 1-2 on edge of a packed to the rafters box, this will go on all day unless we change something

Irrespective of our performance, what does it take for an opposition player to get booked?
Banker the first foul we make in the second half is a card. Referees have a track record of letting our footballers get booted about 6,7,8 times then we make one foul and get booked. Stupid cunts need more than specsavers.

On another note, that team have chucked it, and I hate to say this but there’s very little difference between a manager chewing his jacket zipper than standing with the collar up hands in pockets.

Gerrard should be facing the sack if this carries on, especially against them soon.. Same shite different game. Only his name keeps the EPL fans on here from thinking so. I'm not saying sack him now, I'm saying his coat should be on a shoogly peg as it would be with anyone else.

He might as well change his name to Warburton. One tactic, completely predictable. Every bit the youth coach I feared.

Even if we get the the points here we are an open book to every team we play. At the beginning of the season he talked of a Rangers that was adaptable. What happened?

Gerrard has spent the last few months stating that the players are not good enough, lack winners, lack leaders etc.
What does that say to the team/squad?
This is a team/squad that lacks quality, no doubt about that.
But Gerrard has shown no ability to set the team up and maximize what talent or abilty they have, he has shown no ability motivate his squad to play for him,to change games or adapt to other teams tactics.
A good manager will get the most of his players not continually throw them under the bus.
This gets a lot worse
Gerrard has a fucking cheek stating the players aren't good enough. His single tactic isn't working and what is his answer? To keep doing it again but change the players a bit. He needs to make changes - he clearly is struggling like %^*& during the game to manage the players and the tactics. He has no answers and needs to get some help and rapidly.

Not seeing any reaction from these players.
Happy to drift along waiting for someone else to take responsibility.
Defence is a shambolic mess.

Back