Match Thread Rangers v Kilmarnock - 15:00 Saturday - RangersTV.tv

Just seen a replay of the penalty appeal. It hits Broadfoot on the back judging by the RangersTV footage.

As for Goldson, Katic and McGregor at their goal. F*cking shambolic from the three of them.

Gerrard should be facing the sack if this carries on, especially against them soon.. Same shite different game. Only his name keeps the EPL fans on here from thinking so. I'm not saying sack him now, I'm saying his coat should be on a shoogly peg as it would be with anyone else.

He might as well change his name to Warburton. One tactic, completely predictable. Every bit the youth coach I feared.

Even if we get the the points here we are an open book to every team we play. At the beginning of the season he talked of a Rangers that was adaptable. What happened?
if Plan A doesn't work, do Plan A better

all those happy now Katic is playing? Before the ball is played he is moving away from the guy that scored.

We are poor.

Doesn’t mean the ref isn’t a cheating ***

You have absolutely no tangible evidence to genuinely accuse the ref of being a cheat. Incompetence and a couple of shit decisions doesn’t make the ref a cheat. I see the same posters week in week out making the sameness accusations against every ref in Scotland.

What’s more likely, we’re shit and the referees incompetent or some crazy conspiracy that all refs in scotland are in on somebody sort of agenda against rangers??

Think about the reality of what you’re saying. As I say every bloody week, leave the cheated mentality for the filth over the road.

same movie we have all seen so many times

Players change but formation and tactics dont

Honestly cant see Gerrard being in charge next year

Aberdeen, Hibs killie all know how to play us and we play them all again and i cant see us beating any of them

3rd place finnish awaits again

I am usually an optimist but now being realistic

Not the best half for us, but 3 games in a row a clear cut penalty not given. Also that Power is going to seriously hurt someone one day, he gets away with so fucking much its unreal
Wrong about the penalty, right about Power and Mulumbu being allowed to kick us around by the ref

This lot better come back on this second half and absolutely go for Killies jugular. Non stop pressure from minute 1!!

We need Sir Walter back now. Could have solsaer/man United end to the season.

No we couldn’t! Walters day has come and gone and he couldn’t do anything with this group! We also don’t have a squad full of £20 million plus players like OGS has at his disposal! Season is over for us - probably finish 4th!

We need to invite pressure on ourselves and get in behind their defence. Pushing their 11 into their box all the time is getting us nowhere.

I think we'll get something from this game though.
something isn't good enough! should be a win!

I was screaming at the computer for a pen there, I was wrong.

We are the better side and have had plenty of ball and plenty of chances. They have had by far the 2 best chances. We just look so fucking fragile just now. Immensely frustrating given the performances earlier in the season.

Barasic and Grazda on. If you need to make a name for yourself at Rangers, this is probably the time to put in a performance.

Broadfoot ran up behind Morelos and raked his studs down the back of Alfredo's ankle.
Morelos turned round and pushed out at Broadfoot which made him go down like he'd been head butted/punched.
The cµnt has got previous for using his feet in this way.

Broadfoot has always been a diver and fakes injury at the least confrontation.

Horrible horrible person and player.

I must be watching a different game .To some on here .We have had Max possession .Various attempts on target .A blatant penalty disallowed.

Their players are constantly committing fouls with impunity.
We are just a link away from Morelos scoring .
Kilmarnock are parked in their area with one lucky break that they scored from .
absolute belters on here cause it's no goin our way, we haven't been that bad, couple of misplaced passes from candeias and greegs at fault for coming too early for ball at the goal, we've dominated the game, ref has also been utter gash, still 45min to go, anybody saying gerrard in trouble for his future need to calm tf down

Back