Mentally we are done for the season

Blue Tack

Zero confidence ,nothing about the whole team and looking at the bench they all look as fed up as everyone else .

Morelos looked the only one willing to fight for the jersey,the manage must wish it was end of the season now ,you could get rid of a few of these ,no heart ,bullied again .

It's a case of limping on once again and hope we stay in second.

These players are gone mentally. We knew they'd do this, that's what's so unsurprising The goodwill is gone.

Get most of them out the door in the summer, not good enough.

Zero confidence ,nothing about the whole team and looking at the bench they all look as fed up as everyone else .

Morelos looked the only one willing to fight for the jersey,the manage must wish it was end of the season now ,you could get rid of a few of these ,no heart ,bullied again .

I firmly believe SG is man to take us forward and must be given another season.

However watching that today it felt like a repeat of the past two seasons, come the middle of March and we capitulate, any belief and fighting spirit disappears.

Today just re-enforces what many on here have said since Tuesday's defeat, there are too many in that squad not mentally tough enough to wear our jersey - until that changes we can forget any thoughts of silverware.

I’m probably mentally done for the season now too. With just having a new born son and the team downing tools I don’t know if I can justify going back this season.

Said on other thread a team full of cowards and losers who have achieved nothing.
The board needs to find 4 or 5 quality players and spend more money than they have so far.
If not Gerrard won’t be here by Xmas.

2nd half was better to be fair but the players have to show urgency from the 1st whistle... to many mistakes again though.. we need someone as passionate as McGregor in the midfield there is a lacking leader there Tav juat isn't captain material !

I firmly believe SG is man to take us forward and must be given another season.

However watching that today it felt like a repeat of the past two seasons, come the middle of March and we capitulate, any belief and fighting spirit disappears.

Today just re-enforces what many on here have said since Tuesday's defeat, there are too many in that squad not mentally tough enough to wear our jersey - until that changes we can forget any thoughts of silverware.
I have heard those same comments posted many times on here, who.are the players you and others are alluding to?

Still had hope we’d win the league that’s gone after today it’s us that’s mentally drained.

Wouldn’t surprise me if St pats drew tommorow and that’s another missed opportunity

I think we all did as well.

Nothing surer they will draw tomorrow which makes our result even worse.

4 seasons in a row we have lost it mentally at this stage of the season. We different groups of players under 4 managers. Explain that!

Really un enjoyable right now. Hard to see the positives. Trying the same things expecting different results is a sign of madness. Team selection and subs today were mind boggling.

Today was the first day this season where I didn’t feel absolutely raging.

It was more resignation today.

There’s so much wrong with this team.

It’s like watching the same inept performance on a loop. Huff and puff with no end product then gift wrap the opposition a goal.

Getting boring as %^*&.

It’s like watching the same inept performance on a loop. Huff and puff with no end product then gift wrap the opposition a goal.

Getting boring as %^*&.

We also know what we’re getting before every game now.

It was mainly positive at the start, then we would either be great or shite, now it’s mainly shite.

The team genuinely look like they don’t know how a game of football works.

Still had hope we’d win the league that’s gone after today it’s us that’s mentally drained.

Wouldn’t surprise me if St pats drew tommorow and that’s another missed opportunity
Can't see the crash barriers drawing tomorrow mate.We've just given them some more motivation today.:mad:

We’ll get a result against the tottie munchers but it’s in games against Aberdeen /Hibs/Kilmarnock we fucking struggle .

I have heard those same comments posted many times on here, who.are the players you and others are alluding to?

Do I really need to list them, who for you in our past two games gets pass marks?

We require winners in our squad, players who dig deep, even when not playing well, to see us to victory. Far too often when that has been asked for this season we have been left short.

Seasons over.
We seem to say it every year but the summer recruitment has to be right more now than ever.
If its wrong then i'd blame Allen who tbh i've not been impressed by talks well but im done with words from people inside Ibrox i want results.

Very similar to what happened last year we look totally gone and I just hope the manager can get this group together and try to see out the season as strongly as we can.

Could literally just have the same thread from the past 4 seasons. Players and management should be Fukin shot with that response.

Gerrard is using the same players agaon and again, the well is dry.

When he realises this he uses players who are not match sharp and will take a while to get there. Should have been rotating players and using the full squad. Tag, Goldson, Morelos etc have almost been playing constantly

It's a case of limping on once again and hope we stay in second.

These players are gone mentally. We knew they'd do this, that's what's so unsurprising The goodwill is gone.

Get most of them out the door in the summer, not good enough.

This is what worried me about Gerrard’s statement yesterday that there won’t be a sizeable overhaul of the squad in the summer - the vast majority of players are no where near the standard required. And he signed a good number of them.

We just haven't had a winning mentality in 2019 full stop. You can sense in our teams of 10 years ago, they had the fight to grind out wins against opposition like this in tough games. I just don't get that same feeling watching this team unfortunately.

We had a chance this season and we haven't been good enough.The tims have had slip ups and have even lost their manager and we have done nothing about it.
Come the summer we will have to have yet another overhaul,we still have Herrera to get rid of ffs, and try and find money for a stack of new players.
I don't know how they are going to do it but the board have to find big money from somewhere or it will be more of the same next year.

Season is fucked because we don't have quality players. That's all really.

We've dropped stupid points but they've been dropped because our starting 11 isn't sufficiently superior to killie, Aberdeen or hearts to regularly beat them, and the players we do have cant match the 100% increase in effort these teams bring against us. That's a huge mentality issue that needs to be addressed when recruiting.

Season is fucked because we don't have quality players. That's all really.

We've dropped stupid points but they've been dropped because our starting 11 isn't sufficiently superior to killie, Aberdeen or hearts to regularly beat them, and the players we do have cant match the 100% increase in effort these teams bring against us. That's a huge mentality issue that needs to be addressed when recruiting.

Yet we've spent millions more on transfers and budgets than said teams.

Who signed 10 of those players who featured today?

Completely disagree.
We completely rolled up our sleeves in the second half and bombarded this packed Killie defence.
The left back looks shell shocked, and looks as if it is too much for him.
Clarke’s team is set up to play anti football.
Virtual 4, 4,2 in your own half is what we faced for 90 minutes.

Gerrard is using the same players agaon and again, the well is dry.

When he realises this he uses players who are not match sharp and will take a while to get there. Should have been rotating players and using the full squad. Tag, Goldson, Morelos etc have almost been playing constantly

Whit?

They get match fit by playing.

And not in the reserves.

Back