Jordan Jones

MSF

Didn’t even make the bench for Killie today.

Summer recruitment is going to be massive for us, especially if we lose Morelos or Tav. Signings like this really do not inspire any confidence in our recruitment team. Do they?

Our success rate needs to be much, much better this summer. Its a bit worrying.

I’m guessing it wouldn’t really have been fair of them to play him today, the atmosphere was always going to be toxic.

If he scored the winner against us again the way some folk are feeling he’d have been fecked before he even played a game for us.

I loathe to write off players before they have a chance, but my expectations of Jones are pretty much zilch.

Both him and Kamara won’t improve us. Kamara is tidy but we don’t need tidy, we need creative. It’s highly worrying that two of the planned summer signings are of this calibre.

There seem to be many on here willing him to fail before he’s even pulled on the shirt.

I think Gerrard views him as a handy player to have off the bench around the 60-70 min mark to run at tired defences .
He’s young, will be on a low wages and will give his all. It might not be enough , but he deserves better than fans writing him off already .

I’m guessing it wouldn’t really have been fair of them to play him today, the atmosphere was always going to be toxic.

If he scored the winner against us again the way some folk are feeling he’d have been fecked before he even played a game for us.
Not so sure Steve Clarke was doing that with our supporters in mind...

I seen jones leaving the stadium about 2 mins after he had got off the team bus. He left on his own, in his killie track suit. Jumped into a white Range Rover and left. He was in the stadium no longer than about 2 mins.

Don’t think Clarke would give a toss about that

Unbeleavable
Guys no even kicked a ball and already he’s been labelled by the FF peps.
Who in our current team does he start ahead of? How about Aberdeen's team, even? Celtic's team? No chance. He's not good enough to even be considered.

Back