Nothing has really changed in the league.

sheddensbear

Our first 10 league matches netted 18 points.Our next 10 gave 21 points, these last 10 games gave us 21 points. We have been inconsistent all season because we don't score enough and we are always liable to lose a goal. In 9 league matches v Aberdeen,Killie and Hibs, we have won 1 match, drew 6 and lost 2.
As a side note, if the bheasts win today, that'll be 28 points from 10 matches since we beat them.

They have a squad full of title winners!

Look at our squad, with the exception of Davis and AM our players have won very little!

Kilmarnock and Aberdeen both deploy tactics akin to rugby against us.

We have made some awful mistakes against them which have been our own doing.

However we dont have players good enough to consistently break down that defence.

As an aside, if we had european refa in these games im sure we would win comfortably as they would end games with several red cards, or wouldnt be able to foul and time waste with impunity.

The Hibs games we had enough chances to win all 3. They were absolutely our own fault.

McGregor get a new contract or are you just having a random pop at our best player for the sake of it?
Stu4 is referring to Alfie mate, AM = Alfredo Morelos! New contract signed on the 8th March keeping him contracted to us until 2023.

Stu4 is referring to Alfie mate, AM!
Yeah, and the guy he quoted was referring to allan McGregor AM (who along with Davis has actually won things). Instead he has a wierd pop at morelos because he got another new contract, which has no bearing on the thread, or the part he quoted, whatsoever mate.

Our league canbe best described as a “pub league “,with the majority of the teams made up of hammer throwers type players,where when they play against skilful/ball players,they go “right through them “,this is when you need the referees to do what they are paid to do, and be honest and unbiased.

4 games without a win now with an old firm to come.
You know what will happen though, we will go there dominate, win, and then we will be world champions again.
Then draw to whatever shite comes after.
There is something about this team, when they click they look a real rangers team but they don’t do it 100% of the time which is not good enough for what we require.

Look at our squad, with the exception of Davis and AM our players have won very little!
I agree, it would of been a miracle if we won the league this season with the squad we have. Only maybe 3 (debatable) of which came from decent pedigree.

On paper we are placed where we should expect to be with the players we have available.

I fear the vermin will have the title won before the split, which is earlier than last season.

Our title challenge hasn't just faded, it has totally disintegrated.
I don't kniw which is worse. Winning before split ( is that even possible?) or at Ibrox depending on fixtures. Or maybe they don't win it at all ;-)

I don't kniw which is worse. Winning before split ( is that even possible?) or at Ibrox depending on fixtures. Or maybe they don't win it at all ;-)

If they win today then beat us they would be 13 points clear with just 7 games left. So winning with 5 still to play is possible.

Our first 10 league matches netted 18 points.Our next 10 gave 21 points, these last 10 games gave us 21 points. We have been inconsistent all season because we don't score enough and we are always liable to lose a goal. In 9 league matches v Aberdeen,Killie and Hibs, we have won 1 match, drew 6 and lost 2.
As a side note, if the bheasts win today, that'll be 28 points from 10 matches since we beat them.
That's what wins league titles I,m afraid

How many league badges did the 86/87 squad have before Souness?

This 'not having won a title along the way' p1sh doesn't wash.

They are winners or not.

The present lot, with a few exceptions, are nobodies. A winners badge in a previous life might do for you. I'll give it a bodyswerve.

I fear the vermin will have the title won before the split, which is earlier than last season.

Our title challenge hasn't just faded, it has totally disintegrated.

I really fear a total collapse a la last season.

its their players attitude, do anything to win

ours?

after new year the attitude and application has been disgraceful

I really don't get this argument. They weren't league winners until they went there.

Is the suggestion we buy players who've won the league in other countries?
If they're good enough to win the league elsewhere why on Earth would they come to the backwater SPL?

Back