Celtic scum will escape justice

The Bottom line is, this evidence can't be lost. The PF's office have procedures for storing evidence digitally. It's incorporated into their software / database.
Either someone has deleted it, or it has been deliberately "mislaid".

Exactly. The fact no one is mentioning this shows in black and white that this is a stitch up.
It’s like something you’d hear in a blatantly corrupt third world country. Well I guess that’s where the SNP are taking us.

The club should absolutely be going to town with the authorities over this and calling out Scotland for the catholic caliphate is has become, One Scotland, one culture tolerated

The club could say something along the lines of ;

We are deeply disturbed that the Glasgow procurator fiscal office has failed in their preparations yet again to secure prosecutions for an alleged sectarian hate crime against our supporters. If we as a country are going to work together to eradicate sectarianism and hate crime then our supporters must believe they are included and that they can look to the justice system when sectarianism and hate crime is aimed at them.

Our supporters must have confidence that the Justice Minister includes them when he is speaking on the hate crime issue and would call for a public inquiry into the Glasgow procurator fiscal office and their handling of this case as justice has not been served.

Last edited:
Contact them and demand they make a fuss about it and get on social media and you make a fuss mate.

I will be contacting my local MSP today. Those effigies were of myself, my child, and every other Rangers supporter and a depiction of what those displaying them feel we deserve.

Unless you have 1000s of followers the social media is fruitless IMO. Ar*eholes like Dornan and Useless just squeak “troll”, “blocked” and “bigot” if you have the audacity to question their motives and challenge their hypocrisy. This where the club and larger fans orginisations come in. They have the reach to ensure this isn’t just ignored on social media.

I will be contacting my local MSP today. Those effigies were of myself, my child, and every other Rangers supporter and a depiction of what those displaying them feel we deserve.

Unless you have 1000s of followers the social media is fruitless IMO. Ar*eholes like Dornan and Useless just squeak “troll”, “blocked” and “bigot” if you have the audacity to question their motives and challenge their hypocrisy. This where the club and larger fans orginisations come in. They have the reach to ensure this isn’t just ignored on social media.

You're correct, those mock execution effigies weren't just nothing, they were effigies of every single one of us and we must fight back.

Justice should be a given for us all in this country but clearly, justice has not been served in this issue and we all have been victims of a sectarian hate crime and should, therefore, do what we can to get the justice we deserve as a community.

We do nothing and this will keep continuing.

Essentially an open invitation to tell people to take the required action into the people`s own hands.

Just imagine some sends this chap a letter with a pair of painted bullets. The police et al would go all the way DNA testing the pages to ensure everyone knows even the name of the lad who cut the trees of which the paper was made ...

The bungle — blasted by politicians and a legal expert — could prove expensive as legal aid for the nine has cost the taxpayer £3,650 alone before other fees are taken into account.

Old Firm fans united to condemn the effigy stunt during Celtic’s 5-1 Premiership home win over Rangers in September 2016.

Lies Lies Lies

What Politicians certainly not Sturgeon.

The club could say something along the lines of ;

We are deeply disturbed that the Glasgow procurator fiscal office has failed in their preparations yet again to secure prosecutions for an alleged sectarian hate crime against our supporters. If we as a country are going to work together to eradicate sectarianism and hate crime then our supporters must believe they are included and that they can look to the justice system when sectarianism and hate crime is aimed at them.

Our supporters must have confidence that the Justice Minister includes them when he is speaking on the hate crime issue and would call for a public inquiry into the Glasgow procurator fiscal office and their handling of this case as justice has not been served.
I would go further.

I would be saying something along the lines of.

‘Events of recent years give Rangers Football club zero confidence in the neutrality of Police Scotland, the Procurator Fiscal and the wider law and order system of the SNP government. When elected SNP officials are allowed to use sectarian slurs with impunity, it is clear that there is an anti-Rangers agenda within that party and the country as a whole.

We actively encourage all Rangers fans to consider the background and motivations of all potential candidates as it is abundantly clear that certain sections of society operate with a self-serving agenda, protecting those from their own sections of society and punishing Rangers and Rangers fans in every way possible.

What is abundantly evident is that a root and branch investigation into the make-up of the political, judicial and policing systems in Scotland is required immediately and that a resulting purge must happen to rid us of these individuals who are unfit for purpose.’

That would be a start.

I would go further.

I would be saying something along the lines of.

‘Events of recent years give Rangers Football club zero confidence in the neutrality of Police Scotland, the Procurator Fiscal and the wider law and order system of the SNP government. When elected SNP officials are allowed to use sectarian slurs with impunity, it is clear that there is an anti-Rangers agenda within that party and the country as a whole.

We actively encourage all Rangers fans to consider the background and motivations of all potential candidates as it is abundantly clear that certain sections of society operate with a self-serving agenda, protecting those from their own sections of society and punishing Rangers and Rangers fans in every way possible.

What is abundantly evident is that a root and branch investigation into the make-up of the political, judicial and policing systems in Scotland is required immediately and that a resulting purge must happen to rid us of these individuals who are unfit for purpose.’

That would be a start.

Mate, I thought about posting something similar but with our club, they never go for the jugular and take baby steps in these issues when they really should just go in hard and say everything they want.

Absolutely scandalous, how can evidence be 'lost', where is the accountability.
I await with interest the comments from the snp, yet more anti Protestant hatred swept under the carpet. This part of Britain is utterly corrupt and will remain so until the snp bigots are removed.

The most galling thing is, it is no longer hidden.
It is right in our face.
It’s as it to say, you step out of line and there will be serious consequences.
What happens to others are of no concern to them.

Where is Club 1872? Shouldn’t Club 1872,as a fans shareholder, be taking a proactive stance on this issue?

at the time the club said this;

A spokesman for the Ibrox club said: ‘Hopefully attempts will be made by Police Scotland to find those responsible for this disgraceful and sickening display.

‘It was a vile and insensitive stunt which, understandably, has attracted widespread condemnation.

‘They were clear for everyone, including the authorities, to see.’

https://metro.co.uk/2016/09/12/rang...ade-from-sex-dolls-at-old-firm-derby-6124270/

Well, the case has now been deliberately been allowed to get thrown out and the club should be demanding to know why and especially so when the Scottish Govt was just the other week telling us all that sectarianism in football will not be tolerated.

This was the most blatant case of sectarianism and anti-protestant hate crime but nobody has been brought to justice.. why all must demand to know why not.

I’ve contacted my MP Stephen Kerr and Msp Bruce Crawford. It’s not acceptable.
This the way to go I think we all should be doing this ,this is not an acceptable outcome .

Do I contact my local MP .

Should I contact both as in Scottish and Parliament .

We all know that if it was our fans up for similar offences the loss of evidence wouldn’t be a problem as it can be found freely available anywhere they care to look .
This is what we are up against.
The corruption in this country runs to the very core.

As the evidence of the effigies themselves were shown on national television, with numerous photographs and video's of them taken on personal telephones, then original footage being lost doesn't sound like a good reason for dropping the case.
Securing visual evidence of the existence and display of the offending sectarian effigies seems to be a simple enough matter.
It might need a hearing before the court to get them allowed as evidence, but I am fairly sure that no fair-minded judge would disallow them, the public interest value alone would see to that.

As for lost statements they can be taken again.

Defendants testimonies will doubtless not be an issue either, as one can be pretty sure that no defendant made any reply when questioned by police.

So why the simple collapse of will by the prosecution in such a matter that carries so much public interest significance, given how determined we are now told our authorities and political class are to stamp out the evil of sectarianism?

This scandalous failure of public officials in such a fundamental core function of their duties is unacceptable and should concern every single politician who has so recently voiced concern about sectarianism in recent weeks and months.
No doubt they will be taking to Twitter and social media as we speak.
Of course, they will fill the pages of our newspapers with alarm and condemnation at this failure.
Questions will surely be asked in the Scottish Parliament with the Justice Minister no doubt the loudest voice.

Or maybe it was the wrong type of sectarianism.
Maybe it was the wrong sort of victim.
Maybe this isn't about sectarianism at all.
Maybe the whole farce is just another vehicle for tribal one-upmanship and a testimony to the low-level civil war being waged against the Protestant and Unionist community of Scotland.
Just maybe!

This the way to go I think we all should be doing this ,this is not an acceptable outcome .

I think the link allows you to contact one only but you could try who ever you wish.

If the PF wanted to take the case forward, they could quite easily find stills and video once again - From here, for example.

The defining word being IF.

Wake up my Scottish Brethren .

I have chosen to contact them all. Hopefully this will be okay, surely one will pick up the complaint, if not I shall write again.

If you use the link I posted you could contact all that represent you.

That’s what I’ve done to cover all possibilities.

Was there ever a sectarian element associated with the charge? Genuinely asking as that takes this into a different level IMO.

This justice minister rerally humza shite.
Never got a bad word for his scum friends from the stadium of blight.
Can't wait to bump his gums if anything untoward comes from our support.
How this bigot is still in a government job is a joke. Made a arse of every position he's had

We should contact bigotry minister James Dornan who can raise the matter with heid of justice humza.
The original dumb and dumber......

Remember that,
"Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely", what does Sturgeon have in Scotland as far as a Parliamentary majority?

There's little doubt how this would have ended had those effigies been hung from the club deck, one dressed as a priest and the other sporting a Celtic scarf, we'd still be feeling the nuclear fallout and those responsible would still be in jail.

Whyte's trial, where the chief prosecutor was an inexperienced c.unt appointed by Frankie ' Bhoy' Mulholland taking on top QCs from London.

A mismatch and carve up from day one.

Corrupt mentally challenged bastards.

NS
The same rhabid Frankie who praised the groin brigade for the wonderful atmosphere they create,no doubt he and humza useless and the rest of the season ticket holders at the crown office would be joining in with the craicsters medley of hate,betcha when he saw the hanging dolls his first thought was,brilliant lads,second was make sure we f.uck up any prosecution and a wee phone call to the P.F. Office,job done.
You have these charlatans going into overdrive because a song was sung ,a song they no doubt have sang themselves only it's alright for them to do so because it's an Orange bastard on the receiving end.
These poor oppressed Irish Catholic immigrants who would have you believe they are subjected to discrimination and hate on a daily basis haven't half done well in the face of this oppression.
They control the judiciary,they control the biggest council's in the country,they control the narrative set by the media and you have a Government who will pander to their objectives all in the name of Independence based on nothing else other than their hatred of Great Britain and everything it stands for.
Who stands in the way of their aims,the indiginent people of this country and they see Glasgow Rangers and their supporters as the enemy wether you believe in an independent Scotland or not doesn't matter, in their minds we are Hun Scum and we should know our place, what is our place ? Could it be cattle trucks to God knows where,wearing a blue star to identify you as an enemy of the state.
Some might find this a bit far fetched but when you let Nationalistic tendencies run free your f.ucked, Hitler and the Balkans are examples of this madness.
Soldier made a scapegoat whilst the scum get letters telling them they will not be prosecuted for their crimes.
It's just like watching Rangers attempt to play football,your f.ucked before a ball is kicked,the opposition know they have the freedom to foul at will and the referee and his assistants will do nothing ,again this has been the result of the Catholic inferiority complex of never defeated always cheated mentality and persistently backed up by the lickspittals in the media.
Kick them Out for their abhorrent crimes against children.

Sadly, until Protestants start getting politically organised, voting for our own kind and promoting our own kind in employment,etc, then it'll only get worse.

Correct. If ever there was a time to stand up and be counted and say no more, it is right now. this was an attack on us all and the Glasgow PF office is laughing at us as is Humza whilst our support is being treated like lepers and prosecuted for singing a song.

These mock execution dolls are how they view us all and a sectarian hate crime and we have to stand together on this and demand justice is done.

Might be an idea to contact this group I noticed on twitter
Scottish Protestants against Discrimination
https://twitter.com/SPAD2018

Last edited:
When will people realise that the Catholic Church run the world. They are embroiled in everything from governments/police/army etc etc. This same church who helped Nazi’s escape Germany and gave them new identities. The same church who go unpunished for child abuse whilst ‘publicly’ forgiving priests for multiple crimes of the same nature.
They rule the world, they rule in prominent positions and that is rife in our horrible little country

When will people realise that the Catholic Church run the world. They are embroiled in everything from governments/police/army etc etc. This same church who helped Nazi’s escape Germany and gave them new identities. The same church who go unpunished for child abuse whilst ‘publicly’ forgiving priests for multiple crimes of the same nature.
They rule the world, they rule in prominent positions and that is rife in our horrible little country

So, you do nothing? Do you say nothing about a two-tiered justice system? I say, we collectively use our voices and say no more will we stand for this and we demand a public inquiry into this and we use the numbers we have as a support.

So, you do nothing? Do you say nothing about a two-tiered justice system? I say, we collectively use our voices and say no more will we stand for this and we demand a public inquiry into this and we use the numbers we have as a support.

Never said we do nothing but people need to realise the level these things go to.
For example, take the compliance issues in football. The bosses will be fellow tims so if it goes higher they will have same thought process and find in their peers favour. You try go higher again and same issue.....it’s almost a secret society whereby they are all on same level of thought. Conspiracy theory to some but it is rife and is nigh on impossible to change

Never said we do nothing but people need to realise the level these things go to.
For example, take the compliance issues in football. The bosses will be fellow tims so if it goes higher they will have same thought process and find in their peers favour. You try go higher again and same issue.....it’s almost a secret society whereby they are all on same level of thought. Conspiracy theory to some but it is rife and is nigh on impossible to change

Mate, we all know about Opus dei!

3 different tweets I’ve sent to our so called justice minister today asking if he will call for a public enquiry or even if he would like to comment, surprise surprise,as of yet no reply.

3 different tweets I’ve sent to our so called justice minister today asking if he will call for a public enquiry or even if he would like to comment, surprise surprise,as of yet no reply.

He could take about Ireland and St Patrick's day but not comment on the corrupt Glasgow PF office. The guy is a failure in his role and the fact he refuses to answer any Protestants or Rangers fans or Twitter makes me even more determined to keep going with this and for heads to roll.

I remember a similar thing happened when a gangster and his son were charged with police assaults after a Glasgow derby in a mentally challenged slophouse in Arden.

Back