Effigy Trial collapse-Mp's/MSP's- We have all emailed

It actually happens quite often and cases a lot more serious than this one have been flung out due to it.

It actually happens quite often and cases a lot more serious than this one have been flung out due to it.

In the current climate, we live in then no offence mate but this has been deliberately sabotaged I would suggest. When they failed to give proper disclosure in the first trial and got a bollocking from the sheriff then they should have been uber careful with evidence so ,for me, this was dumped to make sure that there was no trial for these scum fans.

The Glasgow PF office is corrupt and there need to be sackings.

In the current climate, we live in then no offence mate but this has been deliberately sabotaged I would suggest. When they failed to give proper disclosure in the first trial and got a bollocking from the sheriff then they should have been uber careful with evidence so for me, this was dumped to make sure that there was no trial for these scum fans.

The Glasgow PF office is corrupt and there need to be sackings.
Starting with Humza

A really good link on how to write/email your MSP, how to address them and the correct format to use:

https://www.wikihow.com/Address-an-MSP-in-a-Letter

I advise anyone to read this before making contact. Make your communication formal, short and to the point, and make it clear what one or two questions you'd like an answer to or the exact issue you want them to take up with others. A long, rambling, conspiracy fuelled email about how Humza Useless has got it in for us is getting deleted instantly.

This actually needs a criminal complaint made to police.
In most cases, there would be an identifiable victim.
In this matter, the two victims are the Rangers Support and the Orange Order.

This requires both organisations to contact the police and make a criminal allegation of malfeasance or perverting the course of justice.

The police should then conduct a criminal enquiry regarding the entire matter.

Someone said in another thread that this is a common occurrence.
Well I have extensive experience of the conduct of court papers, court procedures and the care of court exhibits etc in a far bigger jurisdiction, and over a lengthy period in England I can say that this was not ever a common occurrence, indeed I don't recall it occurring at all in a fresh case coming before a court.

This absolutely stinks.

@bilkobear
Having worked in criminal procedures in Scotland for 30 years, it may not be a common thing regarding mislaid or lost productions, but it happens.
When it happens, it’s not just a case of getting another production from another source, Best Evidence, is the original item and the one used for the proceedings.
These Productions are logged in and out of storage whenever they get moved, they are transported by non Police or PF staff, however they are transported along with other productions for other cases.
The items lost/mislaid may turn up at a latter date but have missed being available for the trial date.
As an example Glasgow Sheriff Court will have over 100 cases per day which involve moving Productions.

I’m not saying that’s why the Productions in this case have disappeared but just letting you know it does/can happen.

But it is quite strange it only happens when Mhanks involved, is the Production Officer a member of the GB, I think we should be told.

@bilkobear
Having worked in criminal procedures in Scotland for 30 years, it may not be a common thing regarding mislaid or lost productions, but it happens.
When it happens, it’s not just a case of getting another production from another source, Best Evidence, is the original item and the one used for the proceedings.
These Productions are logged in and out of storage whenever they get moved, they are transported by non Police or PF staff, however they are transported along with other productions for other cases.
The items lost/mislaid may turn up at a latter date but have missed being available for the trial date.
As an example Glasgow Sheriff Court will have over 100 cases per day which involve moving Productions.

I’m not saying that’s why the Productions in this case have disappeared but just letting you know it does/can happen.

But it is quite strange it only happens when Mhanks involved, is the Production Officer a member of the GB, I think we should be told.
In England, they are called exhibits and normally stay with the exhibits officer under the control of the police.
In this matter, I assume we are discussing evidence either photographic or video.
I cannot see why secondary evidence cannot be accepted by the court,
Certainly, a robust prosecution would explore the possibility before throwing their hand in.
These pictures were seen on national television so the integrity of the evidence will be beyond question.

However, we are not just talking about the exhibits going missing, there is also the matter of the file.

I am sorry but this doesn't happen in London and I can assure you that there are far more criminal cases being dealt with in the capital than there is in Glasgow.
At no stage is a file or an exhibit not under the stewardship of someone who bears total responsibility for the items.
If items like this did go missing there would be an enquiry, with discipline at the very bottom of the consequences.

Notwithstanding all of that, most transfers of written material are now computer related.

Starting with Humza
VtcCQ13.jpg

He is refusing to answer so Id suggest contacting your MSP and getting them to speak about this in the Scottish parliament and make him answer there.
Sent email to Stuart McMillan MSP, asking that he directs inquiries to Yousaf and Wolffe, asking why where and when these failures occurred.
The format for your MSP is 'first name.surname.msp@parliament.scot'

Mate, it's fine putting pictures laughing but, this is serious and until we ALL do something these "missing evidence" examples will keep happing when it's about anti-protestant hate crime.

Humza needs put under pressure and that means we all need to contact our MSP's and demand they ask questions of him in the Scottish parliament and write to him and Wolffe

Had a reply from Claire Baker MSP (Mid-Scotland and Fife Scottish Labour) today, fair play to her.

Dear Johnno1872,

Thank you for your email. I strongly share your concerns about the collapse of this case. It is unacceptable that the Crown Office appear to have lost valuable evidence. There has been considerable media interest in this situation over the weekend and I anticipate it will be raised in Parliament this week. I will share with my colleagues who lead on justice matters and I will write to Crown Office.

Best wishes

Claire

Had a reply from Claire Baker MSP (Mid-Scotland and Fife Scottish Labour) today, fair play to her.

Dear Johnno1872,

Thank you for your email. I strongly share your concerns about the collapse of this case. It is unacceptable that the Crown Office appear to have lost valuable evidence. There has been considerable media interest in this situation over the weekend and I anticipate it will be raised in Parliament this week. I will share with my colleagues who lead on justice matters and I will write to Crown Office.

Best wishes

Claire

Brilliant mate, well done for taking the time to get involved.

@bilkobear

So if it does happen is there an investigation into it,obviously there is a paper trail to had it last ,it just seems so convenient.

@bilkobear

The very fact the PF got a massive bollocking from the sheriff due to their shocking mishandling of the first diet of this case should have been a kick up the arse and most folk would be uber careful they had everything in place to make sure they didn't mess up again.

This has been sabotaged for me and I do think its a member of the GB or fellow scum fan that knows those that had been due to stand trial that has did this.

I used the link in the thread yesterday https://www.writetothem.com/

I chose the option to write to them all.

Adam Tomkins, Patrick Harvie, Anas Sarwar, Pauline McNeill, Johann Lamont, James Kelly and Annie Wells,

Not one reply as yet, will write to just one if no replies received by tomorrow.

Can anyone advise me if by writing to them all allows them to ignore. Thanks

Adam Tomkins, Patrick Harvie, Anas Sarwar, Pauline McNeill, Johann Lamont, James Kelly and Annie Wells,

Not one reply as yet, will write to just one if no replies received by tomorrow.

You could write to your own MSP/MP or you could write to the Lord Advocate or the Solicitor general.

It says that"only one MP can help you at a time". Best best is the Tomkin fellow I think

Well done to all that have taken the time to email their MSP and would urge others to take the time do the same. When they hung up those effigies that was us all they were doing that about. This cannot be allowed to be swept away without punishment being handed out and a full investigation into this case because, it frankly stinks of corruption.

Back