Mcgregor and Mcfadden have a scuffle after the Scotland game

Status
Not open for further replies.
4C530F7100000578-0-image-m-15_1526508594978.jpg

CELTIC star Callum McGregor reportedly pushed James McFadden away following Scotland’s embarrassing defeat to Kazakhstan.

BBC commentator Liam McLeod claims the Hoops playmaker snubbed Alex McLeish’s No3 as the players trudged off the pitch after losing 3-0 in their opening Euro qualifier.

Beeb host Richard Gordon said: “There was apparently a scuffle between McGregor and McFadden.”

McLeish faces a huge battle to remain in the hot seat in the wake of this afternoon’s shambles.

More to follow.
Best fkn news for ages, SFA rot in hell.

I fear for McLeish's health, he just doesn't look well at all. His post match interview was a bit of a car crash as well, we were two goals down after 10 minutes yet he claimed we started the game brightly.

The nation that gave the world Baxter, Greig, Law, Dalglish, Hansen and Souness haven't qualified for a major tournament since the previous century.

As an Ulster bear I've always wanted our brothers across the water to do well but on that performance it's likely the majority of us will be dead and buried before we see Scotland qualify for anything again.

Spfl sfa the whole lot of them have made our league and national football team a laughingstock and it’s all ran by the fucking Tims ... the sooner everyone in this country outside our own kind realise it the better

Eck is done.

With McFadden and Peter Grunt as part of his backroom team it was only going to end one way.
He's a football dinosaur, it's not possible to be out of the game for long periods of time and then come back and manage at a high level anymore, the game evolves too quickly nowadays. The days of managing your national team after you've ostensibly retired from club management is happening less and less now because the game is changing so rapidly.

Aye despite for my dismay at nippy sweety and comrade IRA sympathiser Corbyn I am Scottish and proud of it.That tonight was a fucking disgraceful effort and probably our worst result ever.They Did'nt even look like they cared .Fucking hell what a laughing stock.3-0 against Kazakhstan LOLZ.

The nation that gave the world Baxter, Greig, Law, Dalglish, Hansen and Souness haven't qualified for a major tournament since the previous century.

As an Ulster bear I've always wanted our brothers across the water to do well but on that performance it's likely the majority of us will be dead and buried before we see Scotland qualify for anything again.

As an Ulster Bear I used to feel the same but now and for over a decade l'll not be losing any sleep..... at all.

And we won so an even better day.

GAWA

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back