"Broadfoot is a coward"

What an utter wanksock he has turned out to be.

I used to stick up for him all the time on this forum when he was a Rangers player.

Last weekend me and many others enjoyed telling him what he is when he tried to give abuse to the Broomloan.

Well said DJ.
Does Broadfoot routinely chase the opposition striker and drag his studs down their Achilles when leaving the pitch at halftime? No,it was a cowardly,premeditated attack on Morelos.
The fact that no action was taken against Broadfoot,shows the three man panel are not fit for purpose ,they are saying that what he did was acceptable.
Would the panel have thought differently if the aggressor had been Morelos?
They are corrupt to the core.
Broadfoot got a ten game ban in England for verbally abusing that rhat,James McClean,yet physically attack one of our players and it is fine.
(Look at the face on Alan Power in the picture..)

Well done DJ but its took a week for anyone to say anything remotely pro-Rangers. And only because Gers fans are calling out the phoneys

Well said DJ but where was the wall to wall media coverage of this we should have had for the last week .

Rre running the footage and still pictures, microscopically pouring over every detail and apoplectically frothing in order to have it shown what a coward Broadfoot is.

Aye right.

Nice one DJ. Once again showing the clowns up for the different way Rangers get treated.

Everyone saw the incident, everyone saw who instigated it (and his pathetic play-acting), yet nobody else mentions it. Some people will only now know that the gifted player that is Broadfoot was involved, as there was barely a mention of him.

It just underlines the fact...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE RANGERS.

DJ doesn't miss with that article. Well done big guy.

I should have known better and not read the comments below it. Those sellik supporters are a plague. Thank fcuk I am not one of them.

To do it to someone who’s back is turned is nothing short of cowardly.And to go down for a slight push looked like he knew what he was doing. ..But yet again no condemnation from our media..
DJ will only get criticised for his opinion because he’s an ex Rangers player..

I would say it was pre meditaded as well,the second clubfoot went down 5 or 6 killie players went running to the ref.

At last a former player speaks out , good to see . The others in the media should grow a set of balls and do likewise instead of keeping themselves in a job by toeing the party line dictated by their bosses .

Last edited:
Spot on D.J.,well said!nice when the truth comes out.as for clubfoot just how much lower can he go?

Should’ve mentioned the Jack incident last season but fair play to him for speaking up. Would love one of our expendables, say McAuley, to break this piece of shit’s ankle into a dozen pieces in our last game with this shower.

It's time for the Club to call out all these attacks on Morelos, whether they are via the media, on the pitch or in the offices of the football authorities as racist. No other player gets targeted in the way Morelos does from all angles without an underlying reason behind it. The banner at Aberdeen and the notes on the dressing room walls at Livingston tell you exactly where the hatred comes from

What an utter wanksock he has turned out to be.

I used to stick up for him all the time on this forum when he was a Rangers player.

Last weekend me and many others enjoyed telling him what he is when he tried to give abuse to the Broomloan.
Started reading this and thought you were having a go at DJ at first:)
You are right broadfoot has turned out to be a grade A c*nt

If you watch the footage, it looks as though Broadfoot spits on Alfredos back, before he rakes his heel.

The guy is an absolute snake and should be greeted with nothing but disdain when he is a guest of our stadium.

Dirty, cheating, cowardly piece of snake shit that he is.

I have been critical of DJ in the past, but credit to the big man where it's due.
Just a pity more of our ex players don't have the balls they were born with and say it like it is.

Last edited:
His couple of incidents where he has started off the ball incidents then drops to the deck to get a fellow professional red carded should see him banned from the game for a long time. The players union should call him out publically.

Yep spot on this guys almost as low as the refs when it comes to his behaviour on the pitch and i think the players union is Fraser Wishart from radio clyde so you can forget that part.

note to other ex gers players out there,,more of this from yourselves please if you really care about our club,, the more we highlight the 2 tiered system up here the sooner we will benefit

Well said DJ. I absolutely despise that big inbred spastic and would love to see him get a real sore one.

Well in DJ

broadfoot meant to be one of us ????

Not a chance

He does fuk all against them but shite him self

Kirk you had the best fans in the world behind you

But you for whatever reason have tried your best to fuk about with our players

And when you do that you are doing it to the fans

And as soon as you turn your back on us

Believe me you have made a real bad mistake

So you can now regard yourself as a mentally challenged and live with it

Ya fukin shite bag

And remember you are not always surrounded with your bitches

Said it as it is DJ, broadfoot is looking for the limelight and looking to hurt and get a professional footballer into hot water for nothing, what a sad little man you are Kirk, to think this tube was part of our 2008 Europa team too.

Back