NornIron v Belarus match thread

Thornliebank_Bear

Hope NI can make it 2 wins out of 2 after a nice start with the win over Estonia.

Need to follow it up with another 3 points though as this is a tough group.

Hope big Josh is involved at some point such an important player a match winner.

We need to win this game if we are to have any hope to qualify and even then it's nearly impossible

Big Josh is fuckin useless, need Lafferty to find form the only striker that is capable of scoring and for any qualification hopes you need your striker to be scoring

The Ginger Rodent and Ian Dowie in the studio.

One a great player for NI, the other a bigot and shitebag who walked away from his country because of some halfwit with a 10p coin allegedly threatening the horrible little c.unt.

NS.

Hope the missus doesn't realise this is on, I'm wanting to watch the Holland game.

I doubt we will qualify from this group, but looks like we have an excellent chance of the play offs despite our poor results in the Nations League.

Lennon just praised Davis and Lafferty

And said of Jones, he's got his move to Rangers next season and as Celtic manager, that doesn't please me as he's a good player.

Lennon must be thinking he's getting the gig full time

I doubt we will qualify from this group, but looks like we have an excellent chance of the play offs despite our poor results in the Nations League.

Being realistic the campaign is probably about fine tuning the team ahead of the play-offs, which are basically guaranteed.

Do the NI fans really sing the sunshine song about Davis?

A cover version of a Celtic song that slags Gerrard.

Staunch indeed.

Big Lafferty’s boots are absolutely superb. The gold Zidane Predator Accelerators that came out a few weeks ago.

That was an outstanding move, not just the two touches past the defender but to catch the ball on the line like that and whip a ball across on his left.

Really like Steve Lomas. Talks sense.

Met him at a bash in Lanzarote and he said he wishes he got the chance to play for us. Said he nearly did but the move didn't go through as we signed someone else

Jones has been excellent. He also benefits from playing that side with Lewis, who will most likely be in the Premiership next season.

Hope we're signing the Norn Jordan Jones, and not the Killie version

A consistent winger is quite rare, they all blow hot and cold even the best in the business.

The Killie version has winning goals against both sides of the old firm, not many can say that.

Back