Gary McAllister attacked.

Hopefully the police can find some cctv footage of the incident , hope they catch the prick that attacked Gary , must have been a shock for his wife as well .

Absolute fucking scum.

I just hope he’s okay. Having been jumped twice, it leaves lasting effect and can make you very nervous out and about. I hope the big mans okay.

Hopefully caught on cctv and they catch the animals.

Reading the article, and the background info it strikes me as strange that we don’t get a mention.

Shameful, hope him and his wife are ok.

Sounds like a brutal attack, I’m honestly glad it wasn’t Glasgow he was attacked, in the sense that this is the city he lives and works.

Could have been much worse with the amount of unprovoked stabbings going on just now.

Hope to see Gary back in the dugout soon and this waste of oxygen attacker get caught.

Hopefully caught on cctv and they catch the animals.

Reading the article, and the background info it strikes me as strange that we don’t get a mention.
Gary also refused to comment. That's most likely because it's the Sun. I wonder who told the Sun it happened.
I think it's obvious Gary Mac has been attacked for being who he is. With his wife too. It's unlikely the scum bag who did it hasn't been in bother before. Word will get round. I hope he gets time for it.

Hope he is ok absolute scumbags this country is gubbed the UK is broken beyond repair.
Wee w@nks cut about now and do what the fu(k with impunity. Liberal lefties have driven this country so far into the gutter its irreversible. Justice system is fucked! Attack a guy on a football pitch, his place of work, 14 weeks...illegally stream games of football, 7 years!!! Honest tae fu(k!!!

Raging at this! Hope they have some sort of cctv and catch the scumbag! Imagine going out for a quiet night with your wife and this happens

McCallister is a hero in Leeds, is he not? Very surprising for this to happen there of all places.

Hopefully those responsible are caught.

"It was totally unprovoked by just one bloke. He came from nowhere and just hit him - simply because Gary is a a former footballer.“

The above is taken from the article. Do you honestly expect me to believe he was attacked for being an “ex footballer” rather than the Rangers asst. manager and that there are no jaked up scum fans south of the border? Give me a fkin break.

Regardless of who carried out the attack or their motives, Timmy or not, I think we can all agree it’s the behaviour of a total scumbag.

Society is full of absolute scumbags these days. The bastard responsible will no doubt be gloating which will be his downfall I would imagine.

Chin up Gary Mac.

Absolutely sickening .

I hope they catch the bastard on cctv and his life gets ruined by a jail term . Scum.

We need to find out who did it and reprogram the poor persons way of thinking for him.

Last edited:
"It was totally unprovoked by just one bloke. He came from nowhere and just hit him - simply because Gary is a a former footballer.“

The above is taken from the article. Do you honestly expect me to believe he was attacked for being an “ex footballer” rather than the Rangers asst. manager and that there are no jaked up scum fans south of the border? Give me a fkin break.
I think the fact the headline calls him “ex-Leeds United, Liverpool and Scotland midfielder” rather than “current assistant Rangers manager” a bit strange. He might well have been attacked because of his links with Liverpool as stated, however the headline would seem to go out of its way to make sure there is no suspicion of a mentally challenged being involved.

Whatever the case, I hope the scumbag who did it gets caught and punished

Last edited:
McAllister is one of the most mild mannered, un provocative football people there is, he’s never courted controversy (certainly not any I know of) and just seems a decent guy.

Very strange he’d be attacked in Leeds, of all places given his standing there, for being ‘an ex-footballer’.

McAllister is one of the most mild mannered, un provocative football people there is, he’s never courted controversy (certainly not any I know of) and just seems a decent guy.

Very strange he’d be attacked in Leeds, of all places given his standing there, for being ‘an ex-footballer’.

The fact he joined Liverpool after playing for Leeds could possibly have something to do with it.

Those clubs hate each other and anyone who moves to one of the big Lancashire/Merseyside clubs from the biggest club in Yorkshire, or in reverse, has always been the target of hatred and abuse.

Anyway, it's a sickening attack, no matter the reason.

Back