Do you believe Rangers are refereed to a different standard from other teams?

Are we refereed to a different standard from other SPFL clubs?

• Yes

Votes: 846 93.2%
  • No

Votes: 63 6.9%

• Total voters
Yes they are but we simply need to deal with it as best as we can.
Nothing is going to change anytime soon

No we don't have to make do. We need to highlight it continually. Control the narrative.

We have a huge weapon available to us. Steven Gerrard. He transcends Scottish football and if he highlights things on a continual basis it will be discussed out with Scotland. There is massive corruption at play here and we need to fight back.

No mate he’s a number 8. Maybe you need counting or reading or football lessons. Read the references from Pep on how he doesn’t believe in no10s. Pep is Kevin’s boss. Pretty sure you don’t know that.

Did one of the marathon runners take a shit on your doorstep today?

You seem determined to fall out with everybody today.

We're all Bears here mate.

100% yes
And if we’ve any chance of winning anything next season someone in that boardroom better waken up and do something about it.
What that is ave no got a clue but something needs to change.
They are cheating fucking bastards

The calling card of someone who can’t see the woods for the trees.

We had lots of decisions go against us in title winning seasons, we never bothered much about them.

The mhanks had lots of decisions go against them too, they howled and moaned and screamed conspiracy, their ramblings were absolutely off the scale, we laughed and laughed.

They laugh now at all the hysterical
Gibberish on here regarding refs.

We had lots of decisions go against us in title winning seasons, we never bothered much about them.

The mhanks had lots of decisions go against them too, they howled and moaned and screamed conspiracy, their ramblings were absolutely off the scale, we laughed and laughed.

There are literal stats showing we’re refereed to different standards. Stats that weren’t available during nine in a row.

You’re denying facts.

Name me the last time you seen a a decent refereeing performance in a Rangers game??

We aren’t refereed well. I know that. We aren’t given decisions.

Problem is, I know %^*& all about other teams to be able to vote!! Haha

You are right mate. I should know better. I guess I’m frustrated and annoyed. I will step out now until my tempter is under control.

You don't by any chance happen to have a beard, a big red face that always makes you look like your head is about to explode, an uncontrollable urge to leap up and down out of your seat in CR2 and love shouting "simpil baw, simpil baw" on repeat.

I know it's a long shot, but I was just wondering if it was you LOL :D

Last edited:
be nice if somebody from the board could read this and convey it to some media source but they are only interested in "making bridges" with those who hate us

well maybe not mention the poll result but start putting pressure on refs because we aren't getting anywhere without it

No mate he’s a number 8. Maybe you need counting or reading or football lessons. Read the references from Pep on how he doesn’t believe in no10s. Pep is Kevin’s boss. Pretty sure you don’t know that.

Andres Iniesta, Thiago and Cesc at Barca
Thomas Muller, Thiago and Gotze at Bayern
Kevin De Bruyne and David Silva at City

Aye he doesn't believe in no 10's. No doubt they're all really no 8's.

I voted No because I refuse to go down that route

Referees screw up, they bottle decisions and make genuine errors

We are where we are we are because of our own mistakes

We wouldn't be winning leagues or cups with different referees

That's reality

You do realise bottling a decision is cheating?

You'd need to have a level of denial on par with holocaust deniers, flat earthers and Celtic's legal team to not think we're getting a raw deal from refs.

Deny the Holocaust = denying dodgy referees
And that just about places the whole argument in its proper context
Have a read at the the threads about bears experiences in Auschwitz and other similar places and show some respect

Deny the Holocaust = denying dodgy referees
And that just about places the whole argument in its proper context
Have a read at the the threads about bears experiences in Auschwitz and other similar places and show some respect

I think you need to climb down off your moral high horse and spare me the fake outrage.

I was making an exaggerated analogy of just how bonkers it is to deny we're subject to shit refereeing. I also allude to paedophilia in the same way in my post - should you not be outraged about that as well - or were you too busy jumping in arse first thinking you could score some cheap points about Auschwitz and respect?

The refs are absolutely diabolical and plenty has went against us this season, however this is embarrassing, paranoid drivel.

If we turn several of our draws into victories, the refs don’t matter so much.

Craig Thomson is amongst the worst offenders, yet he has sent off 6 Motherwell players in the last 2 seasons, a catalogue of horrendous decisions against them, does that mean Motherwell are being reffed to a different standard to all the rest?

We laughed hysterically at the mhanks when they claimed conspiracies galore, just a massive coincidence that it happened when we were racking up trophy after trophy.
I will tell you what is embarrassing, your total absence of knowledge about the history of The Filth and their complaints against officials ...that is embarrassing.

The Filth complained non stop about referees all during their nine in a row.
Not just ours!!!
Non-stop continually constantly, every single season, every game they failed to win, and on top of that, they have complained all the way through their entire European journey from day number one until this season.
Indeed this season they have never relented on referees and guess what it has worked for them.

Paranoia ... look it up in the dictionary?
I don't think you quite understand the definition.

When referees really are giving you the short end of the stick nearly always, then understanding and realising that you are getting the short end of that bluddy stick is not fckn paranoia.

Ffsake!

Eh, no disrespect. :)

I will tell you what is embarrassing, your total absence of knowledge about the history of The Filth and their complaints against officials ...that is embarrassing.

The Filth complained non stop about referees all during their nine in a row.
Not just ours!!!
Non-stop continually constantly, every single season, every game they failed to win, and on top of that, they have complained all the way through their entire European journey from day number one until this season.
Indeed this season they have never relented on referees and guess what it has worked for them.

Paranoia ... look it up in the dictionary?
I don't think you quite understand the definition.

When referees really are giving you the short end of the stick nearly always, then understanding and realising that you are getting the short end of that bluddy stick is not fckn paranoia.

Ffsake!

I understand the definition of paranoia perfectly well thank you.

Your post further reinforces it.

Ffs chill out, its a discussion board not a dictatorship. Every poster is a allowed an opinion even if it goes against the status quo.
Its far too common on here to hear people abusing other poster for differing opinions and its people like that that are the real idiots in our support not the ones with their own free mind
So you don’t think we’re being refereed to a different standard and you actually think you have a mind?

I understand the definition of paranoia perfectly well thank you.

Your post further reinforces it.
No, it doesn't and I suspect that you only just looked it up.
Because your posts suggest that and it is too late for you to retrieve the position.

I also recommend you study the history of Scottish football and the attitude of The Filth towards officialdom, only after that should you try and compare our support to them.
Because it is a disgrace that so far you have so dared.

I voted No because I refuse to go down that route

Referees screw up, they bottle decisions and make genuine errors

We are where we are we are because of our own mistakes

We wouldn't be winning leagues or cups with different referees

That's reality

The irony is that in the past we have suffered some horrendous decisions against us. The list of refereeing decisions that we have suffered is staggeringly long and stretches all the way back to our early years.

The reason that we weren't talking in such terms during 9IAR, or Smith's return, or in Wallace's treble-winning seasons was because we were good enough to subsume them and still win.

Go back to any of Smith's title-winning seasons and you'll see some horrendous decisions. Honestly, go back and watch any our title-winning campaigns. Now ask yourself - why were we singing "it's a conspiracy" to them and not the other way around? Because the team were good enough to deal with shite decisions.

Never watched the game and never knew Aberdeen had 2 players sent off until reading on here.
Seems to be a bit of a pattern. Anytime they have a game they have to actually play a bit the opposition have players sent off.
Off the top of my head,ourselves the other week, Aberdeen today, away at Kilmarnock, away at Hearts. All this year too.
Every bit helps as they say.
Eh Peter?

No, it doesn't and I suspect that you only just looked it up.
Because your posts suggest that and it is too late for you to retrieve the position.

I also recommend you study the history of Scottish football and the attitude of The Filth towards officialdom, only after that should you try and compare our support to them.
Because it is a disgrace that so far you have so dared.

Off the scale dude, totally off the scale.

Carry on though.

Back