Season Ticket Renewals open on Monday

Really frustrating, this sort of thing should be a good time for bears, exciting, ready for the new season.

Can't fathom how the club can't seem to deliver an experience that is hassle free and straight forward.

Basically, if you are renewing and paying in full I imagine it's fairly ok. But for anyone else in same boat as me that relies on instalment payments it is a farce. Are we an inconvenience? logistical nightmare?

How hard is it to communicate these things @Greg Marshall

Deadline date
Potential payment options
FAQ type things, what do I do if, known issues etc

Renewing a season ticket for the club you love should never, never be a pain in the arse.

Seems like more attention and consideration gets paid to prospective fans than actual current ones.

In the grasp of a two day hangover which doesn't help., but surely not the only one who thinks this experience should be miles better.

£492 for me in GE2, I've auto renewed so will pay it over 4 installments.

Relatively content with the small increase.

CD7

£372 for me £129 for SDF Jr.

Thats absolutely incredible value .

I’m the same £344 for BR2 and the wee ones seats only £63.

I’ll be honest we didn’t even make half the games this year with one thing and another and I wasn’t going to renew.

At this prices though and the old heart strings tugging I’ll now probably just go for it , and hope the wee mans social life calms down a bit !

£400 for father n son for 17 home matches is simply outstanding value.

@Greg Marshall any chance secondary ticketing can be improved for future seasons. Would be useful if you were notified by email when your seat sold and also to get a breakdown of credit carried forward to future renewals?

Cheers

I agree with this so @Greg Marshall please look into it. As bears living down in South Wales it's impossible to make every game and this season has been particularly difficult with so many Sunday and midweek games so I've used secondary ticketing quite a bit but have NO idea if our tickets have been used. It should be far more transparent than that ie. visible in my Rangers account as and when our tickets get used and at what value.

Has anyone managed to select the 4 month option online as of yet? My mate just tried and his only option in a one off CC or DC payment?

I agree with this so @Greg Marshall please look into it. As bears living down in South Wales it's impossible to make every game and this season has been particularly difficult with so many Sunday and midweek games so I've used secondary ticketing quite a bit but have NO idea if our tickets have been used. It should be far more transparent than that ie. visible in my Rangers account as and when our tickets get used and at what value.

Agreed. There should be a section in My Rangers Account which details how much a Secondary Ticket has been sold for !

Really frustrating, this sort of thing should be a good time for bears, exciting, ready for the new season.

Can't fathom how the club can't seem to deliver an experience that is hassle free and straight forward.

Basically, if you are renewing and paying in full I imagine it's fairly ok. But for anyone else in same boat as me that relies on instalment payments it is a farce. Are we an inconvenience? logistical nightmare?

Deadline date

Renewing a season ticket for the club you love should never, never be a pain in the arse.

Seems like more attention and consideration gets paid to prospective fans than actual current ones.

In the grasp of a two day hangover which doesn't help., but surely not the only one who thinks this experience should be miles better.

Because the ticket office continues to be operated by a fuckwit

Has anyone managed to select the 4 month option online as of yet? My mate just tried and his only option in a one off CC or DC payment?
Doesn’t seem to be available yet,need to hang off for now.
Seems a bit amateur issuing renewal notices without the preferred payment options for many being available currently.

Was nice of them to email that I had renewed but never told price.

I never wanted autorenew either as its a pain in the hole.

I would have renewed anyway but I always want to be in control of who can take cash from me, the amount and when.

Mine has done that the last few seasons. Always mean to change it but never do.

The FAQs that are attached to Dave Kings statement says that the options for payment are upfront or 4 monthly payments. I assume that means the 10 monthly instalments option has gone and no replacement for Zebra has been found?

Doesn’t seem to be available yet,need to hang off for now.
Seems a bit amateur issuing renewal notices without the preferred payment options for many being available currently.
Is there not even the 4 monthly plan available yet? Went to pay there and it only was pay in full

Gf3 £536 but just 498 with buyback. Seems excellent value to me. Renew next week after credit card bill comes out

Deadline date

All of this info will be in the renewal letter that is sent out??

Is there not even the 4 monthly plan available yet? Went to pay there and it only was pay in full
Not online for me,only full payment option(did this last year,but going for 4 months this year) don’t know if that makes a difference.

Now got the letter following the email.

It includes a form re continuous credit card stuff and says it needs to be returned which is misleading as earlier email got me to do it online which I'm guessing is sufficient?

Also Dave Kings blurb, much of it is fine but dominant force bit needs work on the pitch and also dignified brought up in connection with how we are treated and mentions we are treated differently however David, being dignified and setting examples has resulted in us been shat upon regularly for years and the club must tackle the media, dodgy referees and the compliant timmy footballing bodies as robustly as can be or we'd be as well chucking it.

£735 for us in GR4. No complaints about the small increase.
Only 3 renewals this year instead of 4 so actually saving a fair whack.

Not online for me,only full payment option(did this last year,but going for 4 months this year) don’t know if that makes a difference.
Just phoned TO can only do 4 monthly over the phone, however first payment comes out today if tou go ahead! There not sure about a 10 monthly plan yet

I've got a season ticket at the moment, want to purchase one for me and my old man. Is anyone aware of how to add an additional season ticket on? Would I have to give up my existing seat and hope to get 2 sitting together through the public sale?

Shambolic is an understatement, any answer to the finance question fs??
4 month option is available.first payment taken when you renew,then it’s 28th June,31st July and the last payment is the 30th August.The club are still trying to arrange with another company after zebra finance pulled out for the 10 month option.they hope to inform supporters by email or on the website later this week.hope that helps

I've got a season ticket at the moment, want to purchase one for me and my old man. Is anyone aware of how to add an additional season ticket on? Would I have to give up my existing seat and hope to get 2 sitting together through the public sale?
I’m sure there are 1000s on a waiting list, can’t see there being a public sale

Back