Corby Town v Rangers XI Ticket Arrangements - Wed 8th May

mdingwall

Administrator
https://www.ticketsource.co.uk/booking/select/yaRtNEhXJoMW

Please Note: Standing tickets only will be on sale from the above three venues. If you require seated tickets, please contact John Wilson on 07783 578262 or keep an eye on our social media channels for sale dates at Steel Park.

Tickets will be priced at £10 Adults, £6 Concessions, and £2 for Juveniles.
There will be a £2 extra charge per ticket for seating in the main stand.

The match will take place on Wednesday 8th May at Steel Park.

Season Ticket holders are advised to book their tickets early to guarantee seating in the main stand.

Tickets went on sale on Monday 25th February with many supporters taking the opportunity to purchase their briefs at the first chance they had, so it is highly recommended to buy your tickets as soon as possible to avoid missing out!

The match is taking place to celebrate the 70th anniversary of the Steelmen.

Further dates for ticket sales will be announced in due course.

http://www.corbytown.co.uk/news/cor...7ie0EeMKP92_HtCUJDeu9nd3luYXROq1s-bNE7PU4Q-aY

Went to Corby Town v Welwyn Garden City today and Corby were poor. Got beat 1-4 and a player red carded late on. Corby are safe in 3rd so they have a play off place. On the upside got my ticket for the Rangers game.

You can get a drink in the club house at the ground. Not sure about the hotel close by if it has a bar open to the public but just down Rockingham Road a wee bit is a pub called the Chequered Flag. It is behind Aldi. Never been in it. Of course the late lamented Rangers club would have been handy for Steel Park. Other than that there is the Shire Horse but I think it has a lot of Celtic supporters use it.

You can get a drink in the club house at the ground. Not sure about the hotel close by if it has a bar open to the public but just down Rockingham Road a wee bit is a pub called the Chequered Flag. It is behind Aldi. Never been in it. Of course the late lamented Rangers club would have been handy for Steel Park. Other than that there is the Shire Horse but I think it has a lot of Celtic supporters use it.
What happened to the Rangers club?
Always remembered it as I drove into Corby from Uppingham.

What happened to the Rangers club?
Always remembered it as I drove into Corby from Uppingham.
Rangers club shut down many years ago. I don't know the circumstances but it lay empty for a couple of years and was knocked down and flats built there.

Five of us going down, staying with my cousin.
Will no doubt spend the day in the Raven.
Last game was spent in the Rangers club then over to weatherspoons for dinner, cracking couple of days.

Just got a ticket online.

Should be a good evening.

Anyone know the best place to park I will be coming in from Kettering.

Just got a ticket online.

Should be a good evening.

Anyone know the best place to park I will be coming in from Kettering.
Get there early enough then you can park at the ground. The chairman(Corby Town) told me on Saturday that there would be extra parking near to the tennis courts as well.

Back