Celtic issue statement about singing and massive whatsboutery

Robocop1960

Tramps fake disgust at TGFITW regarding sectarian abuse of McInnes but they want offensive chants against them investigated as well.Still the victims.Also Ajax fans getting chased about attacking some of their slophouses as the crown office passed it on to the Netherlands wonder if they will do the same for our supporters being attacked in european tie

Seen the video of Ajax fans it incriminates st pats fans flinging glasses at them.

Out of all the incidents at the Midden, has anyone from the Darkside ever been identified and punished.

I’m not talking about Torbett and Co.

Tramps fake disgust at TGFITW regarding sectarian abuse of McInnes but they want offensive chants against them investigated as well.Still the victims.Also Ajax fans getting chased about attacking some of their slophouses as the crown office passed it on to the Netherlands wonder if they will do the same for our supporters being attacked in european tie
FFS its like trying to mark Forrests neck with a blowtorch.

This is it. As the newsreader was reading it out I just knew there was an “aye but” coming.

“Chanting of this nature should have no place in football and we condemn this wholeheartedly.

“We hope the authorities also take the same interest in offensive chanting directed at Celtic Football Club and our supporters at yesterday’s match and other games.”

Only released it as the BBC decided amazingly to report it on the news. Think they were tipped off to be honest

Awfully desperate to avoid any responsibility for the rampant noncery that the club knew about it and now awfully desperate for people not to remind them of exactly what they are.

They might win a third treble this season but fuck me, I’d never want to be one of those cunts for all the money in the world.

"We hope the authorities take the same interest in offensive chanting at Celtc and it's supporters."

When in the name of f uck have the authorities ever taken ANY interest in the beasts' offensive chanting?
They have been getting away without as much as a peep from authorities for decades.

The same goes for the press pricks.
Rangers and it's fans would love the press to show the same interest in Celtc and it's tramps that Rangers and it's fans get.

The fucking brassneck of those bastards is astonishing.

P.S. Before any of the boring fuckwits come storming into the thread with their "and they call us obsessed.. not another Celtc thread...get this tae f uck, blah blah blah shite," please, as my old Ma would say, "go and take a running jump."

Last edited:
This is it. As the newsreader was reading it out I just knew there was an “aye but” coming.

“Chanting of this nature should have no place in football and we condemn this wholeheartedly.

“We hope the authorities also take the same interest in offensive chanting directed at Celtic Football Club and our supporters at yesterday’s match and other games.”
How can chants be offensive if they’re true.

So singing sectarian abuse is bad because you are aiming it at a section of people and calling them bastards. I get it.

So if you sing a song about paedo bastards, are Celtic actually saying they are sticking up for paedophiles as that's who the song is aimed at?

What a weird, weird statement.

No wonder Strachan came out with a statement like he did..

What a mentality..

Absolutely disgusting. Never mind moaning about what people are calling you, how about you rectify the reason they are doing it!!

I bet if McGregor played for them they would force him to complain about getting called shagger!!!

Is there anything they wont complain about!?

Back