Celtic issue statement about singing and massive whatsboutery

I always expect this video to be posted in these threads. I'm guessing not enough people know about it.
It starts off slowly. Four old jakeys "singing" a "song" about the IRA outside Neverland. They've cleverly cut stock footage of Tims in to the video to make it look like it's official.
Then, suddenly, they are singing "Up The 'Ra" inside Neverland with full permission from Celtic Football Club.
I'd challenge anyone to find ANY football club in Scotland involved in anything more vile. Except the nonce stuff of course, which leads us nowhere else.
For those ladies looking in, the flute player is regarded as the cute one.

I always expect this video to be posted in these threads. I'm guessing not enough people know about it.
It starts off slowly. Four old jakeys "singing" a "song" about the IRA outside Neverland. They've cleverly cut stock footage of Tims in to the video to make it look like it's official.
Then, suddenly, they are singing "Up The 'Ra" inside Neverland with full permission from Celtic Football Club.
I'd challenge anyone to find ANY football club in Scotland involved in anything more vile. Except the nonce stuff of course, which leads us nowhere else.

Fucking disgusting scum cunts.

A bit on the National news tonight about the poor Army lad getting done for shooting the wee khont in Londonderry in 1972. It showed footage of pro IRA grafiti and slap bang in the middle of 'Join the RA' was a big 'CE#*IC' HAHAHAHA. No such thing as bad publicity? I fear not my little poets.

Nothing fuckin surprises me about this scum any more.
Shocking.

Trying to control the narrative, they know how to play the ‘offended’ game very well.

Btw, Don’t expect Aberdeen good time ooo vocal, they were complaining about the sheep shagging s9ngs not too long ago.

Lol

What a bunch of wankers

Gonny stop singing about us being child abusers

Lol

What a fukin red neck

They really are such an embarrassment of a club

Thank fcuk.

I wasn’t born one of them

The point is their unattached boys club that regularly has senior people from the club attending functions were doing these despicable acts against youngsters in their care. It’s fact so how can anyone be criticised for bringing it up. If the scum had an ounce of decency they’d follow Manchester City in paying compensation without it going to court.

They are the lowest of the low.

Did they ever make a statement regarding the effigies of a Rangers supporter and a Orangeman hanging from their Stadium hands tied behind their backs. The only statement that I remember from that day or any condemnation was about Rangers supporters smashing the toilets up, deflect and deny at all costs its what they are best at.

Whoever at Celtic authorised that statement to be released was confused.Surely they were aware that the Aberdeen supporters couldn’t have been so mistaken. The chants were not directed at Celtic Football Club but instead at officials of Celtic Boys Club.

Good point being made here,surely this will blow the "separate entity" bollox out of the water then as they are basically admitting it involves them,well done tarries for shooting yourself in the foot,lol.

Agree.
That video is both shocking & sickening for any right minded person.
Remember seeing it years ago but can't recall any real fuss being made about it??
Maybe I missed the outrage & condemnation or it was brushed under that carpet again.
But I'm guessing no one was surprised by it & it was more or less expected, given the scum that they are?
However, nowadays, there is no doubt Republicans are stepping things up, big time, in Scotland - just as they have done in Northern Ireland, sadly, for too many years & still are.
Unfortunately, they have the media - who believe in their PR propaganda agenda, to spread their word as gospel & deflecting the truth (or hiding their past).

Ok Liewell

You’ve played your hand, will anyone in the Scottish media be brave enough to ask you why you don’t want the songs sung at you?

Let’s have a sit down and have a discussion about offensive chanting and sectarian singing.

It will never happen because the bheasts know they'd be truly fucked. Their sordid club is based on bigotry, hatred and keeping the catholic’s away from those pesky Protestants.

Well that worked out well.

I invite any of the bheasts who like to post and watch here, I’m up for a debate along with many other Rangers fans. So to you and your “educated” bigots like Spiers, Hag, Findlay et all, let’s have the discussion!

Basically they are attempting to actually use the Torbett stuff as some sort of validation/justification for their supporters singing sectarian songs. That is an absolutely scandalous position for a football club to adopt. Sectarian/racist or homophobic chanting is not justifiable in any circumstances. I wonder if any of their apologists will seek to defend their statement.

They will possibly get defended by the SNP Justice minister or the myriad of other selik minded SNP ministers out there. The ones who will not mention the five decades of abuse by a minimum of five paedophiles at the house of shame.

The most interesting thing I find about the statement is that they have blinked here for the first time ever. There is something afoot that does not bode well for paedo fc.

What they're trying to do now is claim any form of offensive signing is on a par with sectarianism, that's a very dangerous road to go down.

That statement is basically the exact same thing as Strachan said on Sky the other week. Giving abuse to paedophiles is the same as sectarian abuse o_O
The question needs to be asked of them both - did they collude or use the same advisor?

Just shows how far from decent humanity these fuckers are, whole lot are a cancerous infection but it must be getting them worried that the chants are happening and viewers outside this country start to ask questions as to why the peodo chants

I can’t believe that’s their comment on the matter. Compare and contrast to Dave King’s statement following the Steve Clarke episode. King spoke about standards in his address to supporters yesterday, today we see exactly what he meant.

Their statement is issued via a ‘spokesperson’, King issued his as Chairman. Theirs is full of whataboutery, ours is only about us. Theirs doesn’t mention the person on the receiving end, ours was a full apology to Clarke.

That’s the difference between us and them, that’s standards. They’re a bunch of classless bastards. Thank goodness I was brought up the right way.

Presumably Leckie and Waddell will condemn The Paedos and their whataboutery?

Many people on here were unhappy when Rangers made an unqualified apology the Steve Clarke. However, when you compare what was said in that statement with the words Celtic have just released, the gulf in class is there for all to see. It would be good (but , frankly, unlikely) if this was noticed by the footballing world and those in Scottish society who cast us as the pantomime villains.

I smile every day I wake up a Rangers supporter. To think that any sane person would support that utterly classless disgusting club from the east would make you sick.
How they have been allowed to completely get their claws into anything to do with Scottish football is a disgrace that should never have been allowed to happen.
I hope for the day when they finally get what they deserve, for the disgusting crimes they have covered up.
Will Tom Irish and Odious Creep nail their whitabootery?

90 minutes of “ Who shagged all the boys ?” might tip them over the edge.

How can they be offended or complain ?

I detest that song ,I guarantee the victims detest it as well,it trivialises what happened and tbh makes us sound like chavs ,and no I’m not having a go at our fans that’s just my opinion on it,I really don’t want to be taking my daughter to a football game and have to explain what’s being sung ,it pretty grotesque ,horrible and sad ,I’ve absolutely no doubt Celtic football club are guilty in this and I’m hopeful justice will be served .

Their football club is doing itself all the damage by remaining silent ,the more the silence the louder the admission ,the truth will out .

They say Brexit has divided England and it has but if the chips were down we would all bat for the same team. If Scotland ever got independence how the %^*& would the good lads on here stand shoulder to shoulder with this scum.

So now we know for a fact they hate being called peados we will likely mention it more and so will supporters of other clubs.

Great strategy, peados!
We need banners at games asking for enquiries into this at their football club and the RC cult. Publicise it more and other fans will do the same.

I detest that song ,I guarantee the victims detest it as well,it trivialises what happened and tbh makes us sound like chavs ,and no I’m not having a go at our fans that’s just my opinion on it,I really don’t want to be taking my daughter to a football game and have to explain what’s being sung ,it pretty grotesque ,horrible and sad ,I’ve absolutely no doubt Celtic football club are guilty in this and I’m hopeful justice will be served .

Their football club is doing itself all the damage by remaining silent ,the more the silence the louder the admission ,the truth will out .
The chant is what I would call 'blue collar'. It is graphic I will agree. If the authorities had the 'political will' to properly deal with institutionalised abuse the chants could and should be stopped. Until that point then I have no problem with the chants.

Keevins said Celtic were guilty of a bit of whataboutery but it didn't matter as they were correct.

Seems to be different when we are correct to highlight all the shit that goes on against us.

I’ve noticed this trend online recently from their online propaganda machine - they are trying to make out that stating the facts that they are paedophile harbourers is as bad as sectarian abuse. That is the narrative they’re trying to set. Don’t be surprised if this comes next from the usual paid media poodles and is then followed up by the usual paid political poodles.
They've been doing it for years online, you only have to go onto pie and bovril forum and you get castigated for mentioning bjk and the celtic pedo ring.
The cunts have been organized for years.

Keevins said Celtic were guilty of a bit of whataboutery but it didn't matter as they were correct.

Seems to be different when we are correct to highlight all the shit that goes on against us.
Are you seriously expecting that rhancid old cnut to come down off the propaganda podium .

He's made a living out of double standards and hypocrisy.

He toes the Sinn Fein line .

Back