Spanish press claiming salah has handed in a transfer request

uneasydaz

THE Spanish press are incredibly claiming Mohamed Salah is demanding a transfer out of the club after a furious row with Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp.

Reports in Spain are claiming the Reds are willing to sell their Egyptian superstar, 26, but have talked him out of handing in an official transfer request.

Salah has been in superb form ever since joining the Anfield side in the summer of 2017 – and the news is likely to shock Liverpool fans.

Highly-respected Spanish outlet AS are the ones suggesting Salah and Klopp have come to blows.

They go on to say the argument is so fierce, the former Chelsea and Roma star has demanded a summer move away from Anfield.

Liverpool bosses managed to talk Salah out of handing in an official transfer request, claim AS.

MIND GAMES?
However, there will be speculation the report is a stunt in a bid to unsettle Salah ahead of a potentially pivotal summer, despite AS’ solid reputation.

Barcelona and Real Madrid are famous for following seven steps in order to seal a mega-money transfer.

After identifying their target and schmoozing them with their celebrity former stars, the two La Liga giants will almost always use the press to unsettle the target.

AS is just one of those outlets to pitch in – along with Marca and Sport – with the papers using similar tactics recently regarding Sadio Mane, Marcus Rashford and Eden Hazard.

However, this Salah revelation comes truly out of left-field, with the winger looking more than happy at Anfield in public.

The Egypt international scored a screamer as Liverpool beat Chelsea 2-0 in their last game and has looked back to his best in recent weeks after a mini loss of form.

Salah clinched the Premier League Golden Boot in his first season at the Reds with 32 goals in 36 Premier League games in 2017-18, to go with 19 top-flight strikes this term.

I'm calling bullshit on this. Liverpool have agreed to sell him, but have talked Salah out of putting in a transfer request, costing themselves around a £10 million cut to Salah as he has not put a request in.

Suarez and Coutinho weren't for sale but money talks.

No idea if he wants out, but if either of the Spanish giants want him, they tend to get what they want

He was having a good chat with Hazard after the game at Anfield.
Maybe they were discussing their respective moves to Madrid?

The guy is not good enough for Barca or Real

Suarez is looking slower every time I see him.

Coutinho defo wants away going by last night's behaviour.

Bale is unpopular and generally pish.

I get what you mean but I reckon he could hold a place.

Suarez is looking slower every time I see him.

Coutinho defo wants away going by last night's behaviour.

Bale is unpopular and generally pish.

I get what you mean but I reckon he could hold a place.

And all 3 better than Salah (at the time of their transfers) IMO

If it’s true the guys needs booted in the balls by his team mates. Potentially 4 wins off their first title in a generation and he risks in harmony by being selfish

Spanish press doing Pep's bidding?

Trying to sow seeds of disharmony in title challengers camp.

Putting aside the legitimacy of the article, I’d be tempted to cash in on Salah if I was Liverpool.

His stock is extremely high and I think they could command silly money for him that in my own opinion he isn’t worth.

Headline - Salah has handed in a transfer request

Article - Talked him out of handing in an official transfer request

Did Keith Jackson write it?!

If you walk into work tomorrow and hand in a resignation letter but your boss talks you out of it, well, you would have handed in a resignation letter and your boss would have talked you out of it...

If you walk into work tomorrow and hand in a resignation letter but your boss talks you out of it, well, you would have handed in a resignation letter and your boss would have talked you out of it...

Stop trying to shoot down my Jackson bashing with logic!!

Although Klopp & Salah don't strike me as the types to be coming to blows so sounds bollocks.

Back