Match Thread Hearts v Rangers - 12:00 Saturday - Sky Sports

James McFadden really discussing the possibility of Arfield leaving ?

Jesus Christ. 4 more years of this shite television coverage with these utter halfwits.

To be fair was it not the big ride Hayley McQueen who mentioned it? He kinda rubbished the idea and said he was up for the challenge and didn’t sound like someone wanting to leave.

No Coulibaly, think his Rangers career might be over now

For all the grief management and Mark Allen get, about 90% of the forum wanted them to just throw a few million at his parent club to keep him here earlier in the season.

Mad when you look back at it, but not surprising at all.

Barasic is or has been injured. However, Grezda got game time recently and now doesn't even make the bench suggests to me that his days are numbered.

Quite possibly the same applies to Barasic.

You may well be right but neither of them have had a run in the team.If SG can't trust both of them, they go.Simple.Transfers are a lottery at our level.£2 Million is a big deal to us but you'd be lucky to sign what we need for double that.

That's a black mark for him

5vjPK7K.gif

As a matter of interest have there been many more Canadian internationals played for us apart from Scott Arfield and Fraser Aird?

Was down there for an hour. Not a sniff. Came back to watch in the house.
Was the worst I have ever seen for picking up a ticket.

Managed to get two a couple of minutes before kickoff outside the main stand. Guy I got them from says it’s been the worst season he’s known for getting away tickets.

Back