Match Thread Hearts v Rangers - 12:00 Saturday - Sky Sports

I’d sook katics boaby

its-time-to-stop-posting-1482243.png

If we keep winning like this, Morelos isn’t a starter when he returns IMO.

No reason to break into a winning team

On the radio they are commenting about "ironic cheers when we are flagged offside could have done with it earlier", but they've already acnowledged that the earlier incidents were onside?? :oops::oops:

Some posters eagerly editing their contributions to yesterday's thread about Morelos, methinks.

We've looked fantastic without him.

is this where Morelos should learn from Defoe,no issues,not involved in silly issues with other team players,rangers playing as a team and numerous different scorers?Good performance from Katie as well?

Geezagreet Walker, ya total fanny. He’ll be texting the compliant officer as we speak, demanding a five game ban for Davis taking that corner with the ball moving :))

This has to be our formation/shape going forward. So much movement from midfield and teams don't know how to cope. Arfield looks a different animal altogether.

Tricky one when Morelos comes back. I think our biggest issue is that we've been so reliant on him that we've only been playing one way and the teams that park the bus against us have it sussed.

Agree. I think we have found Arfield's best position and dare i say it but he reminds me a little bit of Naismith from back in the day

Once again we are cutting open a team at will and dominating possession, yet SKYs commentary team can only tell you how poor Hearts have been...:rolleyes:

Some of our midfield passing and pressing has been outstanding but we'll get f*ck all credit from these bitter f*ckpigs.

Back