Clarke says Mclean should never officiate a Killie game again.

ItsInTheNet

Killie boss said McLean's performance was the worst he has ever seen after his side had three players sent off in their defeat to Aberdeen.
Steve Clarke let fly at referee Steven McLean after Kilmarnock had three players sent off in a stormy defeat to Aberdeen .

Kirk Broadfoot, Rory McKenzie and Stuart Findlay all saw red and the Dons took full advantage with Scott McKenna's second half headers securing three points which sees them jump above their hosts into third.

Clarke was seething afterwards, risking an SFA ban as he gave his opinion on the afternoon's events. And he suggested McLean - whose father played for Kilmarnock - would be better not to officiate at a match at Rugby Park again.

He said: "The game was absolutely brutal, there was no football. Broadfoot’s red was a genuine attempt for the ball. We will appeal it. No complaints for Findlay’s. Looks like nothing from McKenzie, we will appeal that one too.
“I told the referee it’s the worst referee performance I’ve ever seen in my career. He lost control of the game, his job is to control the game - he didn’t do that.

"I think he feels the pressure because his dad played so many games at Kilmarnock.

“I think it would be better for Steven and Kilmarnock if he didn’t referee a game here ever again.

“It was a difficult game, but a good referee could have handled it.”

bj66oi.jpg

I’m convinced McLean gives us next to nothing because his brother started off with us and doesn’t want to be seen as being biased.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Killie get the same treatment.

Huge chip on his shoulder...………………………...check
Persecution complex…………………………………....check
Moany faced bastard...………,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,check
Always cheated never defeated syndrome.....check
Bigoted alcoholic...……………………………………….check

Wonder which job he'll plump for, sellik or Scotland?

TLB can match all those 'attributes' though and he has one more plus point for Pig-Eyed Pete

Cheap option...……………………………………….check

Huge chip on his shoulder...………………………...mentally challenged.
Persecution complex…………………………………....mentally challenged.
Moany faced bastard...………,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mentally challenged.
Always cheated never defeated syndrome.....mentally challenged.
Bigoted alcoholic...……………………………………….mentally challenged.

Fixed that for you mate.:cool:

Maybe a job in the Vatican.
I can see him in the robes and the big hat.
I am sure he would be good with young people.
Ahem, they all love children.
Choke...so I am told!

TLB can match all those 'attributes' though and he has one more plus point for Pig-Eyed Pete

If being a woman beater and terrorist sympathiser counts on the check list for ra sellik job then there's only one winner!
(as far as I'm aware)

I’m no fan of theirs but It would be good if hibs overtook killie and they ended up not even getting a uefa cup spot after such a “ great “ season . They could end up fifth .

Bwahahahaha

Aw that's a wee shame.
Maybe if ye day a jobby Stevie Chelsea i'll wipe yer arse fur ye Stevie and take you away from the west of Scotland haha. GIRFUY.

Killie boss said McLean's performance was the worst he has ever seen after his side had three players sent off in their defeat to Aberdeen.
Steve Clarke let fly at referee Steven McLean after Kilmarnock had three players sent off in a stormy defeat to Aberdeen .

Kirk Broadfoot, Rory McKenzie and Stuart Findlay all saw red and the Dons took full advantage with Scott McKenna's second half headers securing three points which sees them jump above their hosts into third.

Clarke was seething afterwards, risking an SFA ban as he gave his opinion on the afternoon's events. And he suggested McLean - whose father played for Kilmarnock - would be better not to officiate at a match at Rugby Park again.

He said: "The game was absolutely brutal, there was no football. Broadfoot’s red was a genuine attempt for the ball. We will appeal it. No complaints for Findlay’s. Looks like nothing from McKenzie, we will appeal that one too.
“I told the referee it’s the worst referee performance I’ve ever seen in my career. He lost control of the game, his job is to control the game - he didn’t do that.

"I think he feels the pressure because his dad played so many games at Kilmarnock.

“I think it would be better for Steven and Kilmarnock if he didn’t referee a game here ever again.

“It was a difficult game, but a good referee could have handled it.”

No sympathy for Clarke from here, but he is right about McLean.

Not seen a game his season where he didn’t make at least one major mistake

Terrible referee!

This for me as well.

You could also add, big pete will have a manager that will do as he’s told, and one who he knows doesnt give a shit about the peado scandal surrounding those rancid f@ckers,he has no dignity, no morals and is lower than a snakes belly.

Perfect scumbag for the job!!!

Back