Utd
Chelsea

City win league in
Liverpool win CL and 2nd double in
Spurs 3rd
Arsenal 4th 5th and 6th or UEFA winners
Utd 3rd 4th 5th or 6th
Chelsea 4th 5th and 6th or UEFA winners

So say it's the order I have them and Chelsea and utd dont make it with arsenal 4th and uefa cup winners would the places be put down same as with spurs or liverpool having double tickets if you like?

I think that, if you win the CL, you automatically qualify for the next competition.
That though, eliminates the side finishing fourth in the league.
So it’s either top four or CL winners plus top three in the league.
The inclusion of the Europa winners is an extra.

I think it's a max 5 as mentioned above. Back in 2005 when Liverpool won the CL but finished outside the top 4 they had to play the full qualifying rounds because UEFA originally wouldn't grant them automatic qualification.

I think it's a max 5 as mentioned above. Back in 2005 when Liverpool won the CL but finished outside the top 4 they had to play the full qualifying rounds because UEFA originally wouldn't grant them automatic qualification.

When Chelsea won the CL they denied Spurs (who finished in the top 4) a place in the competition.

Ended up in a group with Chelsea which was weird that year.

As stated maximum is 5

England have 4 CL places and 5th is the EL winners

it can still be the case that 4th place EPL can miss out on CL football if Spurs win CL and either Arsenal or Chelsea win CL and finish outside the top 4

Say Top 3

Man C, Liverpool and Arsenal

4th place is Man Utd

5th Spurs win CL
6th Chelsea win EL

would mean Man Utd miss out on CL and end up in the EL

As stated maximum is 5

England have 4 CL places and 5th is the EL winners

it can still be the case that 4th place EPL can miss out on CL football if Spurs win CL and either Arsenal or Chelsea win CL and finish outside the top 4

Say Top 3

Man C, Liverpool and Arsenal

4th place is Man Utd

5th Spurs win CL
6th Chelsea win EL

would mean Man Utd miss out on CL and end up in the EL
A perfect scenario

I hate this shitty format.

Give me one winner from every country, fight it out tooth and nail.

None of this preordered Patsy club shite, I'm sick of it.

Thank God for Ajax.

Celtic should get automatic qualification because they crave it.

...Then get papped out of football altogether for the disgraceful cover-up ever to hit our beautiful game.
Surely they should also get to pick who they want to play against, they won it last century after all.

They could but it's a bit of a joke. Time they changed the name of the competition. It's not really for champions anymore.

Too much money in it now to change unfortunately but should be first place in a league to get in the Champions League. Possibly Europa Cup winners as well.

Real have won far more CL’s than league titles in recent years. Disgraceful.

No country should have more than 1 team in the MONEY league imo.
I hope Ajax win it or Spurs.

Back