Mrs Polster

Hope he's as good at the back as she is

ZlY6Ns1.jpg

I wouldn't go near her. Not because I don't think she's attractive, but I have a strange aversion to touching hairy chunky wool (Aran jumpers are my ultimate nightmare) and that jacket looks like it might qualify. I'd have to insist she took it off before I got within 5ft of her.

To be fair, I don't go to many parties where Aran sweaters are likely to be worn.

I don’t think that is Aran wool . I too have a phobia about it from childhood as used to get told to wear a cable knit Aran sweater , and it was so jaggy and painful used to cry my eyes out wearing it .

Hers looks much softer and I wouldn’t have a problem with it .

Woose
I don’t think that is Aran wool . I too have a phobia about it from childhood as used to get told to wear a cable knit Aran sweater , and it was so jaggy and painful used to cry my eyes out wearing it .

Woose! I assume you never had a pair of wellies that cut right into your leg, that's what you call torture.:D

I'm hoping it's just fleece material, but it's hard to tell. Probably best if she takes it off anyway. One touch of Aran wool and I pull this weird Freddie Mercury face where my top teeth shoot over my bottom lip. She probably wouldn't want to pump me if she saw that.

I'm hoping it's just fleece material, but it's hard to tell. Probably best if she takes it off anyway. One touch of Aran wool and I pull this weird Freddie Mercury face where my top teeth shoot over my bottom lip. She probably wouldn't want to pump me if she saw that.

I’ll tell you what’s even worse-the thought of biting wet Arran wool. Shivering in fear at the thought

I wouldn't go near her. Not because I don't think she's attractive, but I have a strange aversion to touching hairy chunky wool (Aran jumpers are my ultimate nightmare) and that jacket looks like it might qualify. I'd have to insist she took it off before I got within 5ft of her.
Didn’t think of it like that.
Now that I have, I’ll take my chances with the nightmares and any anaphylactic shock.

Back