Griffiths' brother blasts Rangers fans for mocking Celtic star's issues

I'm not reading it as I presume that it is the east-end Goebbells machine on overtime. Better deflectors than Star Ship Enterprise.
You have it in one mate re the Liewell machine.
Firstly,he makes a statement re banners,then up pops two nonentities saying abuse victims have contacted them re the same banners and lastly,you get a cretinous bastard trying to to stand up for his equally cretinous brother.
Coincidence?Nah!

Is this the same brother who called Windass a “guffy bast*rd” which resulted in him being accused of anti English racism? And the brother of the classy Leigh who called Rudi Skacel an effing refugee?

You couldn’t make it up with this lot. Always looking to play the victim card despite being utterly classless themselves.

I would say it's more of a "foul mouthed rant" than a blast.

Can you imagine if that was a Rangers player's brother??????

"Be great to see LG9 back where he belongs"...........only place he belongs is in the nick!

FA789Mw.gif

Seen someone on twitter having a go at us for chanting USA USA when polster came on against hearts no matter what we sing someone will have a go

Love us love us - we are the real victims - we are not bad - we don't commit crimes - we are just misunderstood - you can't understand unless you have been through what we have.

The victim card is an ace card for them - they can't lose with it even though it is bullshit.

Another story plucked to make rangers looked bad they have never sang songs about any of our players.
Big bad rangers pointing out they hid and still hiding that a paedophile ring operated for 4 decades, it’s all our fault !!

Back