Griffiths' brother blasts Rangers fans for mocking Celtic star's issues

I’m sure there’s something in place that the SFA have got to release the names of any drug test fails. Or is this unless it’s selick? A paedo cover up and a drug failure all found out this season. Says it all about the dirty bstrds

Hopefully sometime soon a blue nose will bump into his brother. He’ll need rehab also.... To learn how to fckn walk again!... 5 kids? That must be a big caravan

Griffiths has brought it on himself with Gers fans,so what goes around comes around,if he can't handle it,stay in your padded room,to his brother,it is banter aka the craic,sound familiar.

He only gets abuse cause he's a detestable wee cu*t, if it was just your average tim player that wasn't a complete classless wind up merchant scum bag he wouldn't get any abuse.

Least Andy Goram had a laugh about the 2 Andy Goram stuff. But then he wasn't brought up to be a perpetual victim.

Hope he didn't spend all his giro money buying easter eggs for his 46 nephews and nieces.

What am I saying - as if he'd pay for them!

I’d be amazed if he’s back before the end of the season , perhaps a cameo from the bench if they are beating hearts easily in the final .

If we look at Garry O Conner it’s extremely difficult to walk away from just a cocaine habit . If you have that plus a massive gambling problem on top , you’re in real deep .

My pal has just showed me the daily record app on he’s phone wae the griffiths headline. So I’m scrolling down looking at the important stories on their first page and the Daily Rebel decide to put that wee ugly cnt at the top as a main headline?? So go fck yourself daily rebel. Your disgusting. I’ve no bought that rag for 20 year now. It’s so blatant it’s unreal

It's not our fault your brother is a hateful, junkie, fucked up little lady's front bottom. Dont bet on us having any sympathy.

As a rule in civilized society anyone who faces personal problems should not be held up to ridicule, it is indecent.

However as there are exceptions to most rules, I will make one here.

%^*& Leigh Griffiths, horrible snowy nosed, thumb heid cant

The guy is a complete reprobate worked beside him he lasted a week n a half the rest he was aff sick.. in that time he broke his leg his relative died oh fck while i remember lol he says he even died but got brought back to life...

Griffith's puts me in mind of Captain Darling in Blackadder for some reason. Same morals too. Can someone post a pic of Darling ?

Fck me what a pair of ugly bastards. Their mother must have tried a coat hanger abortion on both of them and only succeeded in fckin up their faces. :eek:

Back