Kit Launch and Gers Store Thread

Nacho Novo

https://www.thegersstoreonline.com/replica-kits/home-kit/

The new Rangers F.C. Home Kit by Hummel is now available for pre-order at The Gers Store Online for launch 24th May.

WE WILL FOLLOW RANGERS
RANGERS F.C. X HUMMEL 2019/20 HOME KIT

Whenever and wherever the famous Rangers Football Club goes into battle, they will be there. The fans. The followers. Home or away? North, South, East or West? It doesn’t really matter – the ‘Bears’ will always follow on. Everywhere, anywhere.

The new 2019/2020 Rangers F.C. Home Kit by Hummel is dedicated to these very fans and followers who are more loyal and passionate than most.

To reinforce the strong connection between the crowds of Ibrox and the players on the pitch, the popular fan song and club anthem ‘Follow, Follow’ is integrated in the design of the new home jersey, as the powerful line “We will follow Rangers” is printed inside the jersey. Thus, the players will always feel the support of the fans who will fight till the day is done.

"For there's not a team like the Glasgow Rangers,
No not one, and there never shall be one!"

Big big fan of that. I think its stunning.

I think the Home Kit is absolutely incredible. Nothing more to add other than thats probably the best one we've had since 2009/10.

(Also, would hope the admins don't mind me posting another thread on the Home Kit, would prefer if supporters could just click on the link straight to The Gers Store Online so they don't need to go looking through pages for it on the other thread)

Why would I buy that after that disgrace of a voiceover, mentioning Celtic, absolutely shocking, etc etc.

2q2g3ug.png

Been waiting months for a 3-4 year old. Still waiting...
I believe you look at the junior section and look for sb, small boy, which I am not sure what age range that covers? Or the XL boys which I think is for 5 year old. Strange sizing they do these days online.

Patiently waiting on a long sleeve pre-order and a kids 1-2y pre-order.

Cash burning a hole in the pocket here Rangers.

I believe you look at the junior section and look for sb, small boy, which I am not sure what age range that covers? Or the XL boys which I think is for 5 year old. Strange sizing they do these days online.

Nah, theres a separate section of sizes for newborns (0-6 months etc) and up to under 6s.

Its murder to navigate on the site though and was the same last year

Ordered 3 kids new top hopefully they fit daughter who wears 2xlb this year found top a little short.

Cracking top and the kids version is even better without the 32 Red sponsor.

Would have liked an adult version without the sponsor.

Thought last season was my last for getting my son from the junior section however it fits him perfectly . So much better without the sponsor so have taken a chance this season again. I think he will end up with all three this season before the summer ends, got no willpower. Wears the Gers tops every week to his football training so makes me happy .

Not for me, I don't get why we can't simply have a plain blue top without the shading/design.

It would be a lovely top if it were not for the shading.

Not for me, I don't get why we can't simply have a plain blue top without the shading/design.

We get a new top every year, it's good to change it up. Also like how the collar etc references the early 80s top and the detailing is similar to the 1997 9iar top.

The black away/3rd kit also looks an absolute belter. Hummel are really impressing.

We get a new top every year, it's good to change it up. Also like how the collar etc references the early 80s top and the detailing is similar to the 1997 9iar top.

The black away/3rd kit also looks an absolute belter. Hummel are really impressing.
Sure, I get that and I do actually like the look of it as you say touches of the 80's reminds me of this one. Its the shading I don't like, never have done.
bf8b7c05f02c76c4f4aeff970d49bcb5.jpg

I’m guessing it will be saved for the 150th anniversary, but would like to see a ‘Founding Fathers’ tribute shirt with the star. Only issue will be what to do with a sponsor as would spoil the effect having a big 32 Red across it.

Be getting the wee man one when our marquee signing is revealed to get the name and number on it as he loves having a player name and number plus makes him watch the game with more interest.
It’s taken time but he’s getting there and will hopefully want his first trip to Ibrox this season.

Agreed. It's the shading bit on the front that spoils it for me. It's unnecessary. Makes it look too 'busy' . Leave the stripey shading bits out and it's much better.

I may change my mind when I see it in the flesh, but I doubt it.

I’m guessing it will be saved for the 150th anniversary, but would like to see a ‘Founding Fathers’ tribute shirt with the star. Only issue will be what to do with a sponsor as would spoil the effect having a big 32 Red across it.
They may do what they did in 2012, with a small Tennents logo.

I think an embroidered/embedded sponsor also in white would be the way to do it. So you'd see it up close and in certain light. Same with the chevrons.

But yeah, the white founding fathers kit with the blue star as our home top for the 2022 season is a must.

I think an embroidered/embedded sponsor also in white would be the way to do it. So you'd see it up close and in certain light. Same with the chevrons.

But yeah, the white founding fathers kit with the blue star as our home top for the 2022 season is a must.

Not a bad idea. Any sponsor should be able to see the big picture of how much making a point of NOT being intrusive on such an iconic kit would generate publicity for them.

Back