Rossiter loan confirmed

I think the likes of Rossiter,Docherty,Middleton,Rudden and Robbie McCrorie could all do a turn for Bury.Maybe even Lafferty if he can behave long enough.

Tonight's the night - please wish your lad Rossiter all the luck in the world as we go looking for the point that will get us promoted. We have sold our full allocation of 2,000 so should be a fantastic night.

Good luck Bury FC i hope you get promoted later. Rossiter scoring the winner of course:))

Tonight's the night - please wish your lad Rossiter all the luck in the world as we go looking for the point that will get us promoted. We have sold our full allocation of 2,000 so should be a fantastic night.

Mate, just looking at the table and the remaining fixtures, it looks like you'd have to lose your last couple of games 3-0 each to not get promoted.

Don't want to jinx it but I reckon you're already up!

Mate, just looking at the table and the remaining fixtures, it looks like you'd have to lose your last couple of games 3-0 each to not get promoted.

Don't want to jinx it but I reckon you're already up!
we just need one point unless we get hammered tonight. Tranmere are 5 behind us so they can go above us if we lose both and also MK play Mansfield so one of them will go above us as well if we lose both.

we just need one point unless we get hammered tonight. Tranmere are 5 behind us so they can go above us if we lose both and also MK play Mansfield so one of them will go above us as well if we lose both.

Ah, I see. I'm sure you guys will still get the job done regardless!

Im more worried as to why he can string these games together without injury but not at rangers.

This has been very covered plenty of times mate, but he'd a problem with his body growing unevenly as he was developing.

It wasn't an injury as such, more a development issue, but he's been fully fit now for well over a year.

Best of luck for tonight!

Might of finally found myself an English team to follow!

Hopefully Bury get the job done tonight.

I don’t see why we can’t continue this relationship next season and send some of our promising youth, Kelly, Dallas, Rudden and McCrorie could be doing with the first team experience and League 1 could provide that

Good Luck to Bury FC for tonight - and for the future. Hopefully get the promotion and get new owners in to sort out the financial mess. Good Luck also, of course, to Jordan Rossiter. @Andy35 give an extra loud cheer from all us Bears tonight.:))

All the best tonight mate.

Well done Andy!
See Jordan got 80-odd minutes tonight. I really hope this is will kickstart his Gers career.

I thought they were promoted already as the 2 teams below play each other in the last match?

I may be being daft but why? The two teams directly below them Couldn't have both overtaken them.

Tranmere could have overtaking by winning their 2 games and Bury losing their 2

Beating Bury tonight it would have been

Bury 77 pts
Tranmere 75pts

Tranmere could have overtaking by winning their 2 games and Bury losing their 2

Beating Bury tonight it would have been

Bury 77 pts
Tranmere 75pts
Right got you, thought I must have got something wrong. Totally discounted tranmere.

Rossiter is SG’s kind of midfield player (tidy on the ball) maybe another year out on loan and then take Jacks place ?

Although I think the next midfielder has to be more dynamic going forward.

Footage on sky sports news shows the bury fans rather enjoying themselves at the final whistle! Well done bury FC!

Jordan and Docherty both excelling at their loan deals, they must have made 70 odd games between them in tough physical leagues. Our midfield options at present are frightening, IF they manage to squeeze into the squad they will both be doing very well. The youthful drive and energy of GD RMcC and JR under the guidance of Gerrard could be our midfield base for years ( not saying it will, but if it does it's an exciting prospect)

just got in - wow what a night ! It's not just a promotion but it's a promotion against a backdrop of unpaid players and staff. The players agreeing to carry on and get promotion for the fans. Well done to all of them. Rossiter was OUTSTANDING again tonight. His stamina is unbelievable and always seems to know where the ball is going to be 5 seconds before the pass is played. Gets a nose bleed if he gets over the halfway line but he is not that sort of player. He is different class and I speak on behalf of all us Shakers in thanking you for his loan. He went off with a bad limp near the end but it appeared jut a bad knock rather than any muscle strain or anything. Now who's got more champagne ?

Well done to Bury and congrats to @Andy35.

It's been a difficult time, on and off the park for you guys recently, so enjoy the celebrations.

I hope the future is bright for Bury.

I reckon Jordan will be absolutely flying in pre season and will be determined to nail down a place in our squad, after overcoming his body growth difficulties.

Delighted for Bury and for Rossiter.

Well done on the promotion and fingers crossed they get decent new owners off the back of it!

Well done and good luck to Bury. And well done to Jordan. Hopefully there really is nothing in his knock.

Congratulations @Andy35 & Bury!

Watched it all unfolding through Twitter posts, the scenes at the end were brilliant!

Hopefully the off the field stuff will get sorted soon and you guys can hit the ground running next season.

Latest posts

Back