Ibrox Bricks

Debo1690

Evening all first post on here been following for a while

Just wondering if anyone knows whats happening with the bricks at Ibrox? Ordered 1 at xmas for the Barry Ferguson walkway and still doesnt seem to be placed. Has anyone else had similar issues?

Evening all first post on here been following for a while

Just wondering if anyone knows whats happening with the bricks at Ibrox? Ordered 1 at xmas for the Barry Ferguson walkway and still doesnt seem to be placed. Has anyone else had similar issues?
My grandson got one at xmas same wall if it's up I haven't managed to spot it yet.

Yes called the office they says its a paving brick but been over and always have a look still no sign of it
It was his dad who bought it for him don't know if it's on the wall or paving,I've stared at that wall till my head was thumping I might have been wasting my time.

I checked alot when the mrs bought it called a few times and forgot about it untill she framed the wee certificate today. Plus side is she takes the bite easy when i noise her up abt this phantom brick haha

My ma was in Ibrox the other week and said there was a pile of bricks for the 9IAR and Ferguson panel. I called up looking to buy a couple but was told they’re full so think they should be up shortly, if not already.

Got one for me, my brother, 2 cousins, my ma and aunty in Gallant Pioneers panel when first released. Now looking to get my son and niece one

Walkway bricks are terrible they get so dirty with people walking on them. You would think they could be jet washed every now and again.

Thanks for the reminder.
I bought one in October for my son's 21st and have never heard anything.
They say that they will email a guide to where it is.

Email sent to ask ...

How can I find my Stone?
The location of each stone will be mapped and you will receive a reference guide, via email, confirming the location of your stone.

Not a fan of the walkway bricks/paving stones the look dirty all the time.

Agreed it’s a poor show from the club that this area of activity can’t at least be looked after and maintained regularly.

The amount of power washing jobs needing done around the ground and good professionals out their looking for cleaning contracts and would imagine reasonable prices no more than a SFA fine or two per season can’t see why this can’t be tendered out amongst the broomaloan panelling jobs e c t e c t

I got one bought for me at Xmas just passed on the BF walkway, it was in place by February
Mine was a xmas present from the wife she ordered it in november lady at the lotto office as i says before just says keep checking i asked if i would be emailed or told when it would be up she sayed no. Just wanted to make sure i wasnt the only one whos had a bit of a wait on theres

I'm in the same boat, my Granda is looking for his every home game. lol. He might start thinking I didn't really buy him one.

See when you buy a brick are you told whether it’s going to actually be on the wall or whether it’s gonna be a walkway/paving area ?

See when you buy a brick are you told whether it’s going to actually be on the wall or whether it’s gonna be a walkway/paving area ?

You get a choice of a wall brick or paving brick. As far as I know, all the wall bricks are gone now and only paving bricks available - and even those will probably now be in short supply.

You get a choice of a wall brick or paving brick. As far as I know, all the wall bricks are gone now and only paving bricks available - and even those will probably now be in short supply.

Wow. I only recently got a wall brick.
Jock Wallace panel. Lucky I got it in time

My grandson got one at xmas same wall if it's up I haven't managed to spot it yet.

My sister got me one for my 21st (long time ago) on Bill struth panel. Was over 4/5 times checked each time and couldn’t find it anywhere

Rang up the number where u order the bricks and some woman actually went and checked for me and came back and gave me exact location (15 bricks down 14 in) lol

My sister got me one for my 21st (long time ago) on Bill struth panel. Was over 4/5 times checked each time and couldn’t find it anywhere
I'll need to phone up I've gave myself a sore head staring at the Barry Ferguson panel a few times.

Rang up the number where u order the bricks and some woman actually went and checked for me and came back and gave me exact location (15 bricks down 14 in) lol

Agreed it’s a poor show from the club that this area of activity can’t at least be looked after and maintained regularly.

The amount of power washing jobs needing done around the ground and good professionals out their looking for cleaning contracts and would imagine reasonable prices no more than a SFA fine or two per season can’t see why this can’t be tendered out amongst the broomaloan panelling jobs e c t e c t
Agreed the walkway bricks are really dirty get a grip Rangers give them a wee clean

Back