Victims lawyer urges Celtic to set millions aside

So the charge will be explicit enough that it will read 'whilst employed by Celtic' ?
This guy is key I thought in dispelling the separate entity myth. I'm just curious how this gets officially recognized as fact that he was under Celtics employment....if that makes sense?

He'd have had a contract

So the charge will be explicit enough that it will read 'whilst employed by Celtic' ?
This guy is key I thought in dispelling the separate entity myth. I'm just curious how this gets officially recognized as fact that he was under Celtics employment....if that makes sense?
The dates should take care of that, he is done and they are done the news interviews with victims should take care of that and they have already been filmed

This. From bottom to top the judiciary is full of on message fans who will ensure true justice is not seen. A compliant media will assist as far as practically possible. They couldn’t have been luckier given who’s in power politically. The biggest scandal in British sport and it’ll be confined to a couple of days of coverage at best.
Not this time mate

Wonder how much they have payed out to couple of ex players . Look at Ally’s mate one of the first to talk about it yet he loves the club. Has never said a word about it since scout this time.
Aye he blames
Wonder how much they have payed out to couple of ex players . Look at Ally’s mate one of the first to talk about it yet he loves the club. Has never said a word about it since scout this time.
aye he has always blamed the person and not the club who let it happen

Yeah the sixth so far was Cullen and the idea that that is the lot or any where near it is absurd and totally unbelievable.

There has so obviously been a paedophile ring operating out of Celtic Park for decades and it was so obviously known and covered up by many within Celtic FC and by their friends and allies in the media, the Police, COPFS and politics. Which is continuing literally to this day.

Correction on my previous post, the unmarked grave at Smyllum Park was discovered in 2003, only after two former child "inmates" forced the issue and literally turned up with shovels. The mass grave had been allowed to grow over so as to appear like untouched waste land. Despite 12 charges I dont believe there are any convictions yet - but the story is always the same globally and esp in the UK, by the time the Police/COPFS take action most key perpetrators are dead and a few low level patsies are thrown to the wolves so as to be seen to satisfying public demand for justice.

The top men and the institution itself (the RC church) always escapes censure. Pick any RC organisation and you can be absolutely certain that child abuse took place therein, it is so endemic and ingrained in their culture and community that almost all of them just accept it - and that's why so few of them speak out about it. Of course, for them, to be seen to be speaking out against the RC church or Bheast FC is considered perfidy, a betrayal of their people and community, a worse crime than paedophilia, so they stay silent.

There is a third pillar within the RC community, their state funded privileged schools - these are also untouchable to the SNP even though their presence in a multi-cultural multi-religious society is clearly grotesquely unfair and absurd, by any measure.

Fucking disgraceful sentence.
Absolutely disgraceful @possilbear2
He pleads guilty to TWELVE charges of sexually abusing children and he gets less than 7 years in prison. So many lives ruined, so much heartache and destruction left in his path, and yet he gets a paltry 6 years and 9 months. There is something far wrong with the sentencing tariffs in this country. That piece of human excrement should have been given a sentence that ABSOLUTELY ensured he died in prison. As it stands, with generous remission, he may see freedom before he goes to hell. For the sake of society in general and his poor victims in particular, I sincerely hope he dies a horrible death before he gets released.

They will have their finger in the pie, nothing surer.Suspected all along that they would pull the strings to suit their own tune.Will be very interesting to see what was 'bargained away'.

6 years for 12 charges. Should be at least treble that to ensure the beast never sees freedom again. Why does this country have such lenient sentences for historic cases if he does that today he’s looking at life without parole should be no difference
Over 26 years prob got 10 years reduced for pleading guilty

Absolutely disgraceful @possilbear2
He pleads guilty to TWELVE charges of sexually abusing children and he gets less than 7 years in prison. So many lives ruined, so much heartache and destruction left in his path, and yet he gets a paltry 6 years and 9 months. There is something far wrong with the sentencing tariffs in this country. That piece of human excrement should have been given a sentence that ABSOLUTELY ensured he died in prison. As it stands, with generous remission, he may see freedom before he goes to hell. For the sake of society in general and his poor victims in particular, I sincerely hope he dies a horrible death before he gets released.
Stream SKY illegally and you get more jail time....money worth more than weans....fu(kin disgrace!

Well if what people are saying is true and there’s no more trials. I await the trials starting against Celtic but part of me still thinks this goes to high to harm them. As said in a previous post. There church and there club seem untouchable

Back