New training top - much nicer in person

supersonic

Official Ticketer
People were worried the logo in the top left was too close to the hummel sign, looks much better in person. Admin can you sort if image doesnt work

MfGwAxs.jpg

That's a lot nicer than shown in the website, thanks for posting OP. A definite for fives for the grey one for me. Any photo's of that one?

Nothing wrong with the top, a few fashonistas on here had their panties in a bunch over it. Peak FF

Not a fan of it in all honesty, second sponsor logo is a bit unnecessary. Thought the majority of this season's training gear was excellent, with exception to the daft 'leisure wear'.

Probably so the sponsor is on show when the manager etc is sitting behind a desk/table at the press conferences.

Possibly.... but you’d think the dozens of sponsors on the back drop would be enough.

Or move the main sponsor up to the shoulder rather than having another one.

But if it brings in extra money - I’m all for it. Just a bit silly looking imo.

Possibly.... but you’d think the dozens of sponsors on the back drop would be enough.

End of the day mate it's a training top, not something you're going to wear to the dancing or out for a meal.

Last edited:
32 Red on the shirt twice, training or not, is too much. It's the first thing my eye was drawn to.
I do like the style of the top though.

What’s the point of the smaller 32red sponsor near the shoulder....

Understandable if it’s on the back but it’s practically 6” from the main 32red sponsor.
32 Red will be paying extra for it.

It means when players or managers or doing interviews the logo is on show. Most of the time it’s only above the players chest that is shown on camera.

Understandable if it’s on the back but it’s practically 6” from the main 32red sponsor.

So its visible even when wearing training vests? Maybe? Probably more for headshots like the previous poster mentioned.

If we were being paid an absolute fortune then maybe it would be acceptable, but we won't be. That's the frustration.

Because we’re not yahoo’s

Got my training top delivered today - looks to me one of the best training tops they have had even looks like a normal strip save for the darker blue patches.

My understanding is that training pictures are harder to get the sponsors logo prominent, so here we are.

Matches have line ups, plenty of angles, interviews etc but with training the journos who will give exposure to 32red only get a small amount of time (15 mins?) per week, from one location, to shoot images.

What is the sizing like, bought 2 for this season, took advice and went up a size but still terrible fitting as tight in chest area but baggy in the gut.

Tried on my training top tonight. For what it’s worth, I got the medium and it fits exactly as I would expect. I would say the size, at least in the medium, is bang on.

There’s a new black/orange training 1/2 zip top on the site - screamer. Only available in kids sizes currently.

There’s a new black/orange training 1/2 zip top on the site - screamer. Only available in kids sizes currently.

Will be available in adult sizes soon. In the second picture of it you can see the picture is the adult version as it had 32Red shown

Back