Victims lawyer urges Celtic to set millions aside

The stategy across the board of the entire "Celtic family" seems to be one of collectively putting their fingers in their ears and hoping just to ride it out. Twitter - nada. Facebook - nada. Newspapers - nada. Fan forums - nada. And this from the people who brought us the rangerstaxcase blog.

There are two cheeks to the Celtc arse

Cheek 1 as the sporting wing of the provos
Cheek 2 as the obvious football choice of all things kafflik

the unwashed are happy to allow Priests from the worlds largest and most prolific paedophilic organisation to have access to their childrens’ hearts, minds and frequently bodies too - it’s no surprise that they don’t really care what employees of their football Club got up to. Child rape appears to be an acceptable part of their Cult.

The silence from the usually so vocal Spiers, Spence, English etc is deafening.

Absolutely sickening how they can tear us to shreds on such trivial matters yet stay silent on such a gut wrenching subject which has plagued our game and cost people their lives.

Make no mistake, they are complicit in the ongoing cover up.

Absolutely sickening how they can tear us to shreds on such trivial matters yet stay silent on such a gut wrenching subject which has plagued our game and cost people their lives.

They've usually got an opinion.
Maybe they just can't think of anything to say at the moment.

Spiers? The very same lady's front bottom who defended that beast at hearts

I went on kerrydale street there to see what they were saying about this, but I can’t see anything. Am I just missing the thread or are they seriously not keeping tabs on it?
They're not allowed to discuss it. Sweep, sweep.

This is the worrying thing. Not just Celtic fans but other Scottish football fans in general just don’t seem bothered about the paedophile ring operating out of one of the biggest sporting institutions in the country. Acqaintances I have on Twitter (sheep, Hearts fans etc) not a mention from any of them. Parents themselves for the most part. A sad reflection of modern Scotland.
It absolutely is worrying mate.
I've got friends who are St Mirren fans, Dundee fans etc, and they loved weighing in with the sevco and tax pish, but a paedophile ring? Not fucking interested.
A few years ago, an unpaid bill to a f.uckin face painter was the crime of the century with these pricks......where is the outrage and disgust, now that it is actually merited....?

Threats based on what, though?

The media are reporting a court case and a series of convictions. Celtic's name is included because of the perpetrators' connection to the club.

You've nailed it.
Hollow threats if anything but the bastards do have ways of stifling exposure in this country.

The question needs to be asked of the clubs sponsors if they are happy to have their name associated with a club that seem to condone pedophilia. A few emails to magners or dafabet or any of the other sponsors. When it starts to affect sponsorship deals that will hurt the bheasts

It absolutely is worrying mate.
I've got friends who are St Mirren fans, Dundee fans etc, and they loved weighing in with the sevco and tax pish, but a paedophile ring? Not fucking interested.
A few years ago, an unpaid bill to a f.uckin face painter was the crime of the century with these pricks......where is the outrage and disgust, now that it is actually merited....?
Kind of makes you think twice mentioning it as don’t want to be tarred with the “points scoring” brush BUT we absolutely should be keeping it out there. How many boys lives ruined just to keep the “good name” of that club? Where’s the justified outrage from decent people? They would be revelling in it if it was any other club, and one in particular.

It’s horrific when you think how these paedophiles worm their way in everywhere - you don’t even know who’s living in your own street! They are everywhere. Sadly not just limited to one club. But it’s how it’s dealt with and how you ensure it never happens again (or not) that shows the kind of person/company whatever you are. This should have been dealt with properly - police involved, no chance of a return to the club, justice for the boys who suffered - not just swept under the carpet to protect the brand.

It appears now it could have been a nation wide pedophile ring. From celebs like savile to barnell to the people in Celtic . How many more we don’t know about. Simple as this if you were famous in the 60/70s you could pretty much get away with anything. People would rather protect themselves than report it. Football contracts handed out to people who didn’t want to stay silent. Wouldn’t surprise me if politicians were found to be involved. This went way above Celtic to the very top. The media were told by the govt to ssshh

the fact some on here commenting seem to believe that this is only about money to the victims (and more will come forward when the compo starts to be issued) or salivating over how much it's going to cost celtic on a purely footballing side is deplorable, those reasons should not and never be the priority.

Justice for the victims is the priority

Why would they come forward when their government has said they'll do %^*& all about it? The scottish government has already made the catholic church and the mentally challengeds exempt from any investigation.

Terrified of losing the mentally challenged vote and being kicked out on their arse at the next elections. Shameless scumbags.

Kind of makes you think twice mentioning it as don’t want to be tarred with the “points scoring” brush BUT we absolutely should be keeping it out there. How many boys lives ruined just to keep the “good name” of that club? Where’s the justified outrage from decent people? They would be revelling in it if it was any other club, and one in particular.

It’s horrific when you think how these paedophiles worm their way in everywhere - you don’t even know who’s living in your own street! They are everywhere. Sadly not just limited to one club. But it’s how it’s dealt with and how you ensure it never happens again (or not) that shows the kind of person/company whatever you are. This should have been dealt with properly - police involved, no chance of a return to the club, justice for the boys who suffered - not just swept under the carpet to protect the brand.
Correct....it is far too big a scandal for it to be allowed to just disappear.
The "point scoring" argument is just a pathetic attempt to deflect by those who want it to disappear.
The sad fact is....paedophiles will attempt to embed themselves wherever potential victims are. Organisations (and individuals) have to ensure that there are robust checks in place and if these fail or are compromised...then the authorities are notified immediately. That is where that vile club failed. That is the story here.
Those who dont see that, dont want to see it. It's not "point scoring" or "an obsession with paedophiles". Those who use these responses should be utterly ashamed of themselves.

Wow Daly and the other guy didnae miss. Looks like they are actively trying to determine if they knew all each other. Maybe someone who was abused by more than one of them would be the killer blow.

Disgusting listening to that and no comment from Sellik yet.

Speaking to one of them today, had the news story up on computer, “ shocking he only got 6 years “ he said, I replied, “ it’s a disgrace , they need to get to the bottom of that whole sordid ring.” .......silence, not a word back.

Wow Daly and the other guy didnae miss. Looks like they are actively trying to determine if they knew all each other. Maybe someone who was abused by more than one of them would be the killer blow.

Disgusting listening to that and no comment from Sellik yet.

See to me I find it worse that nobody has come forward being abused by more than one. 4 predators at the club at the same time and just seems a big coincidence that there was no crossover if they weren't actively talking to each other.

McCafferty confession, been a while since I seen it didn't he mention they as if he knew there was more?

Speaking to one of them today, had the news story up on computer, “ shocking he only got 6 years “ he said, I replied, “ it’s a disgrace , they need to get to the bottom of that whole sordid ring.” .......silence, not a word back.

They think that by feigning outrage and saying things like the sentencing being light is enough and they can pay lip service and everyone will move on.

They are a collective disgrace. Reprehensible.

Threats based on what, though?

The media are reporting a court case and a series of convictions. Celtic's name is included because of the perpetrators' connection to the club.
Maybe not Celtic but the sfa head man who happens to be a media man with close ties to Dermot could be threatening all sorts of non cooperation etc. The main reason he’s in there in the first place.

I hope it’s the silence that kills them. If they just accepted guilt they might have got away with just paying compo aye it might have cost them a few million but they would have been fine financially . This whole seperate entity defence could really turn the decent members of society against them and end up with calls for the govt or the sfa to take action . The cover up is the vile part. These horrible people are everywhere but do the right thing and you are at least not an enabler.
I wish but not holding my breath

Back