Spiers raises his head above the parapet

And guess who is in his sights after yesterday's verdict.

I would say the biggest issue surrounding the whole disgusting scandal is that people like Spiers has been in a position to write facts about what actually has been happening at Celtic Football Club many years ago, but for some unknown reason chose not to .
Now that the proverbial is hitting the fan he has choosen to criticise the people who have been loudest in the condemnation about it.
Tells you all you need to know about him and his ilk.

No great surprise from someone who has previously expressed sympathy for a convicted paedophile.

It’s almost as if the usual suspects have the same opinion and attempt to stifle anything that’s not on message.

Someone more intelligent than me would maybe explain the uncanny joined up approach by saying that the phrase “he who pays the piper, calls the tune” would be appropriate.

Remember Britney is culpable in this. He’s one of the many journalists who decided to keep schtum and focus on fans singing songs when he could have been doing some investigative work into the ‘open secret’ that has been the elephant in the room in Scotland for about 30 years.

But then there’s a reason he is known as the discredited journalist.

" The Celtic Boys Club Tragedy "

At least he got that bit right. It is indeed a tragedy.

That tragedy was exacerbated by senior people at Celtic Football Club that chose to turn a blind eye and then take part in the most scandalous cover up ever witnessed.

Even now, they continue to treat the victims with utter contempt - but Spears won't go there. No Siree Bob!

Instead we have this insignificant scrotum of a man attempting to turn the whole thing on it's head by accusing Rangers supporters of oneupmanship?

He really is a complete tool.

Shame on Graham Spiers. His silence on the Celtic Paedophile Ring has been deafening. In his capacity as a journalist, his silence makes him and his ilk complicit in the whole sordid scandal involving Celtic FC. He has never written a word of condemnation.
Whereas people like ourselves have been screaming from the rooftops for years that young people have been robbed of their childhoods.
Abused and silenced in a mass cover up.
Any justice the poor souls who were abused get will not be down to dogged investigative journalism from lazy hacks like the odious creep.
Spiers and his fellow Rangers hating hacks are morally bankrupt.

If ever our club gets its act together and decides to make an example of a 'journalist',surely it has to be him with Celtc Thom a close second.They create more division than any other journalist and that's saying something.

his inability to condemn outright this sordid affair is sinister .... he has a track record of defending abusers ..... very very suspicious.....

the worrying thing is ... he has kids himself

'Exercised and excited'.
What does that even mean?
No normal person is even slightly 'excited' by these terrible events and I take his words as insulting to us all.
Spiers really is a special kind of lunatic.

What I don’t get is people who read these horror stories of young boys lives being ruined by the abuse, and think of Rangers fans instead of condemning the scum bastards that abused these guys. That just doesn’t make sense.

What I don’t get is people who read these horror stories of young boys lives being ruined by the abuse, and think of Rangers fans instead of condemning the scum bastards that abused these guys. That just doesn’t make sense.
It's mental. Seems like being a Rangers fan is worse than being a paedo or worse than covering it up. Madness. This country is fucked up.

Walter knew how to treat that bastard!

zme2px.gif

" A minute please Walter "

" F.uck off ya prick "

Last edited:
Likely trying to draw attention to some chants/words. Overall a strange outlook to attempt a backlash in this case against anyone aside from the perpetrators..

Spiers as a Theology Graduate from St Andrew's University and son of a high profile clergyman seems unable to widen the debate from Rangers Supporters justified criticism of Celtic and Celtic Boys Club's child sexual abuse (CSA) to the Roman Catholic Church and institutionalised CSA which has ruined countless lives in Scotland and worldwide.

What an extremely limited mind and viewpoint he has and quite a waste of 4 years study and tuition fees at one of Europe's top universities in a discipline linked to church, beliefs and the most pervasive subject ever facing the RC church, CSA.

Did you ever stop to consider that the 'transparent glee' of Rangers supporters (if it exists at all) that you express in relation to Celtic and their Boys Club's CSA and convictions may well be a secondary emotion here? A secondary emotion which is a consequence borne of a central underlying emotion of Rangers Supporters i.e. one of great frustration, a sense of injustice and an ignoring of heinous crimes by the Scottish Football Authorities, Scottish Government and the compliant Scottish media.

'Glee' is a basic human emotion but there is always an underlying reason for it. An example is that, I must admit to expressing glee in the form described when I have heard or hear of terrorist(s) eliminated.

So Spiers if you are viewing FF your thoughts on the wider debate of the RC Church and CSA including your views on the convictions of 4 Celtic staff (or associates if you like) for ruining the lives of potential young players who 'could have been contenders'. This might be a more pertinent contribution to the debate than castigating Rangers supporters for a perceived secondary emotion.

Furthermore what are your views on the reasons for the resignation of Cardinal Keith O'Brien a few years ago. Is he a good role model for young Catholics considering the priesthood? You're the Theology Graduate after all.

I am not Twitter or Facebook but you as a freelance journalist now are sure to find a platform to answer in.

Last edited:
The guy is an utter prick, trying to appease his Twitter followers, most of whom he paid for by the way!

That’s quite incredible.

If he actually started by utterly slaughtering Celtic for this huge tragedy and subsequent cover up then I might be inclined to listen to him......but he hasn’t, not a single thing condemning them. It’s actually astonishing

That’s quite incredible.

If he actually started by utterly slaughtering Celtic for this huge tragedy and subsequent cover up then I might be inclined to listen to him......but he hasn’t, not a single thing condemning them. It’s actually astonishing
To be expected from that skinny wee rat. I can’t believe he’s mentioned us. Ffs

This is simple, and I am sure I speak for pretty much every normal human being:

If we could click our fingers and have everything the way we wanted, every single one of us that is of sound mind would click their fingers and make it that possibly hundreds of young men had not had their lives ruined. Nobody would click their fingers and make it that those kids were abused to 'get one over' on the scum.

Unfortunately, nobody has that power so I will take absolute glee in the knowledge that the vile individuals, and any subsequent group they formed, are under the scrutiny of the law and now the public. I will take absolute joy in the fact that anyone who allowed this to happen will come under increasing scrutiny. I will continue to be delighted that the victims are finally heading towards a little closure and may, hopefully, be able to start piecing their lives back together. I will take great satisfaction from knowing that the umbrella these scumbags worked under, almost right out in the open, is about to be shown to the world for what it is.

All of that is 100% irrespective of ANY of the names involved. It could be a high street supermarket, a rugby club or a religious organisation. It does not change because of who it is, the 'glee' at finally seeing justice done is universal and does not wear a football shirt.

To Speirs, the above statement is more worthy of derision than the act of actually abusing a child. Being glad about child abusers being brought to justice is more worthy of comment, and censure, than people abusing children or people aiding and abetting the abuse of children through turning a blind eye (at best).

Anything you need to know about Speirs is within this post. If my 'glee' makes me a bad person, where on the scale does his tacit approval of the covering up of child abuse leave him?

Last edited:
The man is a snivelling coward who doesn't have the balls to stand up and call things as he sees them. Rather, he'll resort to targeting us and our support which is the easier option than calling out the real problem, which of course would mean incurring the wrath of Lawwell and their support.

Spiers, you spineless slug of a man. I know you are reading this and I know that you know that every word I have said there is the truth.

Did the clown actually condemn them for harbouring these animals?Typical response from a shettleston placeman.

Just because many of those calling for action are Rangers fans doesn't mean we are wrong - it doesn't de-legitimise our point

Reactions: TQ3
Over the next few weeks and months we are going to see poets in positions in our government and press being backed into a corner. We are going to see some individuals true colours coming out. What’s your view on the child abuse and cover ups that have taken place at Celtic Spiers? Any non-bigoted human being would say that’s the worst thing that could happen in football especially involving children. It’s not glee. It’s wanting to see justice carried out and your comments have just shown what you are. Vermin.

And guess who is in his sights after yesterday's verdict.

No great surprise from someone who has previously expressed sympathy for a convicted paedophile.
No condemnation whatsoever about the paedos. No, Rangers fans are bastards.

Oneupmanship and glee? Remember the mentally challengeds when we went to the 4th division. Ah but that is just banter. A fckin khont of a creature.

I’m ashamed to admit it but this bastard really bugs the life out of me, it’s c.unts like him and Spence that are a cancer, Celtic minded journalists like Keevins, Provan etc don’t bother me at all, they are transparent and open in their love of Celtic.

Spiers is a different kettle of fish altogether though, he hides behind a cloak of impartiality when in fact the reality is the complete opposite.

He should be banned from the Stadium completely and the club should take him to task every time he writes something negative about us.

So predictable he has went down this route.

Could have put the mortgage on it.

When we had our tax affairs being pulled apart by all the self appointed experts did he go on about oneupmanship then?

Did. He. Fu.ck.
He's taken the exact same route as the slabbering celtic blogtards - Needs to have a look at himself.

Back