Spiers raises his head above the parapet

" The Celtic Boys Club Tragedy "

At least he got that bit right. It is indeed a tragedy.

That tragedy was exacerbated by senior people at Celtic Football Club that chose to turn a blind eye and then take part in the most scandalous cover up ever witnessed.

Even now, they continue to treat the victims with utter contempt - but Spears won't go there. No Siree Bob!

Instead we have this insignificant scrotum of a man attempting to turn the whole thing on it's head by accusing Rangers supporters of oneupmanship?

He really is a complete tool.

The cover up is no tragedy

D6nfWDvXsAUk3v1.png

I love someone to tell me how we get this the attention it deserves. But sadly as I have said on the various threads. I’m seeing the usual pattern from anyone that has any power in this country to do anything and that is to either ignore it completely or say it’s horrible etc but knowing in a couple days another news story will come along. There is zero way I see this coming to anything that harms that club in any way.

Yesterday's man trying to stay relevant

Did he not stop and think for 10 seconds before posting? It's lower than his usual barrel scraping

The silence of Spiers speaks volumes. The likes of English and Thomson also.

Anything slightly interesting or mildly contentious about Scottish football and they are tweeting their arses off.

Any impartiality they have ever tried to cling to is blown to smithereens by their inaction on reporting and even commenting on this issue.

Well done all the bears getting stuck in on twitter.

Spiers as a Theology Graduate from St Andrew's University and son of a high profile clergyman seems unable to widen the debate from Rangers Supporters justified criticism of Celtic and Celtic Boys Club's child sexual abuse (CSA) to the Roman Catholic Church and institutionalised CSA which has ruined countless lives in Scotland and worldwide.

What an extremely limited mind and viewpoint he has and quite a waste of 4 years study and tuition fees at one of Europe's top universities in a discipline linked to church, beliefs and the most pervasive subject ever facing the RC church, CSA.

Did you ever stop to consider that the 'transparent glee' of Rangers supporters (if it exists at all) that you express in relation to Celtic and their Boys Club's CSA and convictions may well be a secondary emotion here? A secondary emotion which is a consequence borne of a central underlying emotion of Rangers Supporters i.e. one of great frustration, a sense of injustice and an ignoring of heinous crimes by the Scottish Football Authorities, Scottish Government and the compliant Scottish media.

'Glee' is a basic human emotion but there is always an underlying reason for it. An example is that, I must admit to expressing glee in the form described when I have heard or hear of terrorist(s) eliminated.

So Spiers if you are viewing FF your thoughts on the wider debate of the RC Church and CSA including your views on the convictions of 4 Celtic staff (or associates if you like) for ruining the lives of potential young players who 'could have been contenders'. This might be a more pertinent contribution to the debate than castigating some Rangers supporters for a perceived secondary emotion.

Furthermore what are your views on the reasons for the resignation of Cardinal Keith O'Brien a few years ago. Is he a good role model for young Catholics considering the priesthood? You're the Theology Graduate after all.

I am not Twitter or Facebook but you as a freelance journalist now are sure to find a platform to answer in.

He must have thrown a sickie the day they were studying Matthew 18: 1-6

“The deepest, most painful and gruesome tragedy I have ever witnessed in football.”

The words of Spiers, a sports journalist, specifically football, who has never spoken about or put pen to paper on the subject of “football’s greatest ever tragedy” other than to condemn and castigate those that HAVE written and spoken about football’s greatest tragedy.

What the f uck is the matter with you Spiers?
You need help, URGENTLY.

Last edited:
When the BJK stuff first appeared, Spiers said it was a vicious lie that Stein knew about Torbett's vile behaviour and it was all a nasty campaign spread by Rangers fans to blacken Stein's legacy. A simple question for Spiers, even today, is does he now believe that Stein knew about Torbett ? Yes or no.
Ah, the well known ‘open secret’

I wish I could articulate it more succinctly but what kind of man when faced with as clear a case of a paedophile ring as you’ll ever find, decides to call out the very people who are being vocal and demanding action for the victims?

What diseased mind thinks it’s ok to mock the very people who are trying to ensure that justice is meted out?

We cannot let this just become fish and chip paper, peoples lives have been ruined yet Graham Spiers seems intent on shitting on the whistleblowers.

Boring and predictable.

He's irrelevant. It's up to us to support the victims in this by funding gofundme campaigns and by being vocal and demanding investigations. We need to help bring to justice the people who were culpable and complicit in these crimes.

He once wrote Ranger Ian Ferguson had “all the charm of a child molester”.
I think there's a side to Spiers which shouts paedophile. He has a young son, he needs kept an eye on, surprised his wife hasn't sussed him out, maybe she has.

He once wrote Ranger Ian Ferguson had “all the charm of a child molester”.
I think there's a side to Spiers which shouts paedophile. He has a young son, he needs kept an eye on, surprised his wife hasn't sussed him out, maybe she has.

He's a disgusting wee smelly prick who has nothing in his life the sad wee Bastard.

Apologies for the bad language but he is.

i thought it was the hot weather and the bins that was causing the smell but nope it was stinky spiers talking shite again.

[B]Graham Spiers[/B]‏ @[B]GrahamSpiers[/B]
FollowFollow @GrahamSpiers
More
Replying to @[B]HeleneG46816352[/B]
‘Make light of it’? It is the deepest, most painful, most gruesome tragedy I have ever witnessed in football

yet he said nothing, six caught so far and he blames us.

anybody know what page it was on in the Times, maybe somewhere in the middle or nothing at all.

NEWS FLASH SPIERS !!!! It’s paedophiles that are the ones in the wrong here NOT Ranger’s supporters and the one’s requiring your sympathy and help are known as the VICTIMS and nobody from the Ranger’s Family are GLOATING and if you were a real journalist YOU would have brought all this ABUSE of young boy’s to the attention of the PUBLIC years ago because it was a well known fact what was going on but the majority of the press in this backwood Country are too busy being lapdogs to CFC to do what you are paid to do which is reporting the TRUTH to the paying public in an IMPARTIAL manner which is beyond the majority in your industry . No wonder you lot can’t sell newspapers with claptrap like that . :mad:

I can almost see a wee bit of where that prick is coming from. Rangers fans are in a sense taking delight in the scums paedo activities. Not in the way we're glad there were evil child molester's working there, but in the sense we would all prefer there were no paedos in the world or in football clubs but if they had to be at a club then I'd prefer them to be at Celtic. Let's not kid ourselves on, we're not all about the moral crusade for justice. It's a convenient stick to beat them with that they have no come back to what so ever.

However, it is absolutely shocking that these warped rhats are more concerned about verbal abuse being dished out against their beloved Celtic than they are at the sexual abuse that has clearly went on for years.

Any other organisation the size or popularity of Celtic football club that had this going on would be getting a full inquiry into how these beasts managed to operate for decades "undetected"

"The 15 year old girl in question, who was already in a relationship with Rix, coming as perilously close as you can get to being a consenting adult"

Man alive. What a warped individual.

With O’Brien, Rix, Thompson and the Celtic paedophile ring, Spiers is off the reservation, he’s gone full paedo.

Strap-on was sent to purgatory for a stupid comment and Spiers just carries on regardless despite an alarming yet definite pattern of vocally defending the most horrendous behavior.

I doubt any Rangers fan is gloating and taking delight in the child abuse that happened.

What we are is satisfied and happy that the ‘open secret’ that existed for years yet covered up by Celtic and it’s lickspittles is now well out in the public domain with many of those involved being found guilty of their heinous crimes.

I still think there is a long way to go and a bigger underlying story as to the true extent of this travesty against children.

Celtic
Saville
Bennell

The dots are there to be connected

I can almost see a wee bit of where that prick is coming from. Rangers fans are in a sense taking delight in the scums paedo activities. Not in the way we're glad there were evil child molester's working there, but in the sense we would all prefer there were no paedos in the world or in football clubs but if they had to be at a club then I'd prefer them to be at Celtic. Let's not kid ourselves on, we're not all about the moral crusade for justice. It's a convenient stick to beat them with that they have no come back to what so ever.

However, it is absolutely shocking that these warped rhats are more concerned about verbal abuse being dished out against their beloved Celtic than they are at the sexual abuse that has clearly went on for years.

Any other organisation the size or popularity of Celtic football club that had this going on would be getting a full inquiry into how these beasts managed to operate for decades "undetected"

I think you need to be careful how you word that.

They are our rivals. They wanted us dead. It would be a very strange world if we did not reciprocate in kind to that.

It is only natural to take delight in anything which could bring that rancid club to its knees.

But, bringing them to their knees is the part people take delight in.

No normal human could take any delight from the horrific activities which have gone on at that cesspit, per se.

I'm actually really angry about this cretins comments.
You could only imagine the horrific nature of the crimes visited on these kids.
And yet his take is to chastise the Rangers support.
You are one warped individual Spiers ,your silence on the real story should shame you and the rest of your cronies till your dying days.
You and your profession are complicit in this atrocity, bastards to a man.

So Spiers would rather we just ignored it?

What a fucking idiot!

Thats your problem with us Graham isnt it? You know were not like the rest of the republican fantasists. And you know we’ll make ourselves heard.

Well pin your ears back dickhead cause we wont let this go. Its our duty as society. Shame you think the opposite where your job is concerned!

I wish I could articulate it more succinctly but what kind of man when faced with as clear a case of a paedophile ring as you’ll ever find, decides to call out the very people who are being vocal and demanding action for the victims?

What diseased mind thinks it’s ok to mock the very people who are trying to ensure that justice is meted out?

We cannot let this just become fish and chip paper, peoples lives have been ruined yet Graham Spiers seems intent on shitting on the whistleblowers.

It’s attitudes like his that prevent victims from speaking out, meaning the perpetrators can go on and abuse others. Which is exactly what happened at Celtic. I suspect Spiers knows this though, but any stick will do to beat Rangers.

This man had the audacity to argue with abuse survivors and relatives of the poor boys from
Celtic on Twitter today, that people shouldn’t be talking about it and that they are just as bad as the abusers! The absolute hard neck of the man - these families want it spoken about, they want justice for their loved ones. Why is Scotland as a whole not outraged? It’s irrelevant that it happened within a football club. The whole country should be up in arms at what these boys were put through.

If this was any other club in Scotland action would have been taken against them by now.

The mhedia, the MP's, MSP's, etc, who all glorified in our troubles in recent years, would be salivating at a similar paedo scandal involving Rangers. Just like back then it would relentless.

What a preposterous statement to make. The worrying thing is, is that what he has just came out with is how many sehltic fans look at this situation, still the victims.

I worry that in generations to come Scotland will be tolerant of paedophiles. We have this large scale coverup at Celtic, sentences/punishments that are far too lenient and the rapist and murderer from Bute (who incidentally we ARE allowed to talk about ) being allowed to appeal his sentence when he has admitted to what he did! There is something far wrong with with this country. Our children should be number one priority whether what happened to them was 20-30 years ago or not! Justice should be served.

I’m sure fans of other clubs in Scotland want something done about this, perhaps like the pathetic “no to newco” campaign we can set up a similar campaign that garners support from all clubs fans and presents a single voice to force the authorities to act. The poets, Spiers and English want this to be Rangers vs Celtic. It is not it’s common decency against Celtic.

I think you need to be careful how you word that.

They are our rivals. They wanted us dead. It would be a very strange world if we did not reciprocate in kind to that.

It is only natural to take delight in anything which could bring that rancid club to its knees.

But, bringing them to their knees is the part people take delight in.

No normal human could take any delight from the horrific activities which have gone on at that cesspit, per se.

Yeah that's what I'm saying. No Rangers fan is happy that innocent kids were abused but it's impossible not to get excited as Speirs puts it, that it's them and they have zero come back.

Back