Who's up for SSB tonight?

Moved on to be offended by songs being sung, claiming that are people really idiotic enough to think that Hugh etc don't think it's abhorrent regardless of where they are sung.

They don't think it's abhorrent regardless of who and where it's being sung, if they did they would call it out at every instance but they don't. Funny that, horrible bigoted reptiles.
You ain’t seen nothing yet.

Because they’ll never get the opportunity to sing “Cheer up Steven Gerrard....,” it’s going to go into overdrive when their next manager will cop it on a regular basis.

Let’s hope their next manager is some Greek c unt with a name like Desmondis Papalmankylopodus.

It will probably render the song unusable for bears and in turn upset the beggars big time because they can’t get offended.

Let’s be truthful about all this, the c unts would be gutted if we NEVER sang it.

Thanks mate. Sounds like the usual chance to kick us.
I did say Saturday night about the SFB Song to Lennon & that was my hope that we’d avoid that & leave them in the spotlight for the McInnes stuff. That disappointed me, but in the sense it allowed them to fire back at us.

The spotlight had already dimmed on that bud, they get a different spotlight than the halogen one used for us.

See them there talking about quality on the bench and justifying it from what they cost.

Ending it with Morelos 1 mill. Doesnt matter what he cost. He is better than anything they had on their bench. Bizarre logic.
Our bench was much stronger.
The strongest I’ve seen for a while.

Hugh%20Mean%20Tweet.png
Wrong photo, that's Arthur Askey.

See I’m the opposite. I love listening to keevans with his attempts on trying to convince people he’s not a poet. You can actually hear it in his voice over the years when the tims are down. I just wish that some blue noses ringing up would think before they speak.
Years ago I went on beat the pundit and got cut off. The question was..., What did the Scotland fans put in Trafalger square fountains? I said themselves for a wash... The producer came in and said sorry we have to end it there... Aw right I said and they got another contestant in. I was steaming wae all my family laughing in the background.
The answer was bubble bath in case your wondering. :rolleyes:

See I’m the opposite. I love listening to keevans with his attempts on trying to convince people he’s not a poet. You can actually hear it in his voice over the years when the tims are down. I just wish that some blue noses ringing up would think before they speak.
Years ago I went on beat the pundit and got cut off. The question was..., What did the Scotland fans put in Trafalger square fountains? I said themselves for a wash... The producer came in and said sorry we have to end it there... Aw right I said and they got another contestant in. I was steaming wae all my family laughing in the background.
The answer was bubble bath in case your wondering. :rolleyes:

Madman :D:D

It is embarrassing
Not if they knew. And going by that statement yesterday then they did. It’s there in black and white that professional players were complaining at the time. So that says they knew. And if they did then fck the Lisbon lesbians imo

The only thing good about SSB is listening to paranoid poets. It’s made me laugh for years.

Just a thought. Did keevans know?

Guidi ie fat slug is hurting f..k BEAST FC they won't be winning the league anymore oh oh.
Time for us to ditch the word celtic to beast fc untill they apologise to the victims that this team WRECKED their lifes horrible cants.

They all knew mate. Every last one of them. As soon as the inquiry is launched then the press will talk more. I wonder if SSB will discuss it. I doubt it as they will play the not a football issue card. Have you seen speirs answer today? Priceless

Seen it, Speirs is the definition of a smelly bawbag.

Seen it, Speirs is the definition of a smelly bawbag.
All their true colours are coming out now pal. The press and the Scottish government is riddled with they mutants. The statement said it all. Professional players complained at the time. So they knew, Keevans claims to be a big pal of McNeils and am I right in saying Stein is the only European cup winner not to receive an MBE. I wonder why?? So on Friday when I ring SSB when keevans is on I’d like to talk about youth football and the good players that could have made it but never had the chance due to corruption in youth football. What’s your opinion Hugh? :oops:

All their true colours are coming out now pal. The press and the Scottish government is riddled with they mutants. The statement said it all. Professional players complained at the time. So they knew, Keevans claims to be a big pal of McNeils and am I right in saying Stein is the only European cup winner not to receive an MBE. I wonder why?? So on Friday when I ring SSB when keevans is on I’d like to talk about youth football and the good players that could have made it but never had the chance due to corruption in youth football. What’s your opinion Hugh? :oops:

Do you think you will get past the poet that does the call screening ? There is a reason that the agenda is followed and sensible bears never get to speak. The poet that was on lastnight talking about “pure naughty songs” had a 10 minute slot to himself, followed by 4 priests rattling on for another 10 about Chalmers family.

Do you think you will get past the poet that does the call screening ? There is a reason that the agenda is followed and sensible bears never get to speak. The poet that was on lastnight talking about “pure naughty songs” had a 10 minute slot to himself, followed by 4 priests rattling on for another 10 about Chalmers family.
It’s 2-0 to the call screener over the years. Got on beat the pundit once and got chucked off wae my family in stitches. (It’s in a previous post)SSB is comedy gold. I’ve just heard a bear ring up saying he wants Kilmarnock to beat us to stop the sheep getting into Europe? Eh??

Back