Leeds v Derby play-off semi final 2nd leg - ko 7.45pm

Between tonight and our game on Sunday, I am absolutely shattered:))

Feel for Leeds, my mother and half my family are Leeds born and bred. But Derby is my English team and I am absolutely bouncing. Bring on the Villa.

COYR's!!!!!!

Hope you thump Villa. Can't fucking stand them

Some game for the neutral , not so much if you were a fan of either club .

Some terrible defending but also some real top drawer finishing .

Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Big Wes would be daft going to Leeds, it would be like playing behind Kiernan and Martin again.
That must be the worst goalkeeper I’ve seen for some time.

Absolutely fkn gutted here. Not too proud to admit I had a wee greet at full time :oops:. Anyway, theres always next season, where we get to go through all this pish again :rolleyes:

Derby fans and that joy.

Makes me want those days of success even more.

Imagine Killie away for the last title, but amplified 10 fold? :)

Derby played well and deserved that tonight. Pleased for Lampard.

Leeds blew it not only tonight but over the last 6 weeks or so as they could have gained automatic promotion. A real sore one for their fans who are very loyal.

Smashing game, feel sorry for Leeds fans who must have thought this was to be their night. But what a result for Derby County, it must be one of the greatest in their history, a night to remember.

The best thing about ..... Leeds Leeds Leeds
GubVAZMY1P-1170x658.jpg

Most folk seen the result coming a mile off, Leeds have been pish for months, albeit they played well over the two legs.

Forgot this was on! Such a shame for dirty Leeds, the "proper football club" with "proper fans". Load of nonsense, LOL.

Well done Frank and Derby!

As I said earlier in the thread, a terrific game for the neutral, but not for Leeds leaning folk like me.

I've seen a lot of Leeds this season and there was almost an inevitability about this result.

However, the excitement was mainly caused by blunder after blunder in both teams.

Neither of them have close to the same ball retention and defensive capabilities of us.

Rangers would pass both of them off the park and beat either of them.

Back