The Lurgan Bigot to West Brom

BrownBrogues

Apparently caught with his old Assistant from Hibs at their game, and word that he was down for talks. Celtic have told him they won’t stand in his way of a more permanent job after the summer.

There's no way their fans would accept this.

They haven't long been bought over by Chinese investors so that job will go to an up and coming manager from Europe, probably similar to the structure Wolves put in place.

My God Parker really does look every inch the Jakie. If you out some elbow patches on that suit and burst the knees out of the trousers he'd look like your classic old school hobo.

He was deffo at the match.

Slightly OT, did anyone see the video of the 10 year old kid telling him his team was shite? :D

He nearly lost the plot and was giving it 'whos the champions?' to a child! :D

Can you post it mate ?

The amount of replies to that tweet by the same 2 or 3 beggars is hilarious, they just canny help themselves from biting.
The wriggling they do with the child abuse thing is pathetic.

If he was there discussing a role with the club when their current manager was trying to get them into the playoff final it would seem a bit odd.
If he was there scouting someone wouldn’t he have been in the main stand alongside other guests? That picture looks like he is sitting in the middle of their fans - quite a strange place for a manager of another team to end up watching the game from.

Superscoreboard

@ClydeSSB

·
39m

Neil Lennon on social media negativity: “Since 2000 the only thing they’ve really seen is success. They don’t remember the 90’s which the older generation do. “I certainly can’t take it for granted. They might, but that comes from an immaturity from their point of view”.

I wonder if he's telling them to sit down and shut up, as he's getting the gig

He was deffo at the match.

Slightly OT, did anyone see the video of the 10 year old kid telling him his team was shite? :D

He nearly lost the plot and was giving it 'whos the champions?' to a child! :D

He’s a classless wank. Was a video of him staggering about roaring drunk when he was at hibs picking fights with young boys. Just struggle to comprehend how he’s never vilified. Magine that had been Pedro or anybody that’s managed us?

Is it not West Brom that the republican piece of shit plays for. If so he will be wetting his pants at the thot of another republican coming in to snub the poppy.

Is it not West Brom that the republican piece of shit plays for. If so he will be wetting his pants at the thot of another republican coming in to snub the poppy.
would not surprise me in the slightest if that prick was Lennon’s showpiece signing. If they can’t afford quality, they might go for a dirty war next season, waving the IRA flag loud and proud, victims to a man.

Apparently caught with his old Assistant from Hibs at their game, and word that he was down for talks. Celtic have told him they won’t stand in his way of a more permanent job after the summer.
Sure I read they were scouting a defender, can’t find where I read it. Buy if I find it I’ll post it.

Again don’t know if true but seen he was scouting Stefan johansen who’s on loan at wba from fulham

Back