The Blue Sea Of Ibrox Facebook Page

This was the profile picture in question
34o8oet.jpg

And why do they believe that image would make Facebook delete them? That's not an offensive image or wording.

They must have been doing something else.

Probably the Lion Rampant, see Royal Banner of Scotland their legal eagles will not want to take the risk

Hmmm, something not right. They would usually ask for you to remove a pic rather than just permanently delete a page. Its common users get bans for a short period of time. Plus the admin `believe` its due to the profile pic, only assuming?

The FB pages are f*cking mental.

Makes this place look civilised and full of reasonable people.

Next stop shut down FF on FB, that's probably worse than the other pages mentioned on this thread.
Never been on it that but heard it’s pretty mental

Last edited:
Hmmm, something not right. They would usually ask for you to remove a pic rather than just permanently delete a page. Its common users get bans for a short period of time. Plus the admin `believe` its due to the profile pic, only assuming?

Unfortunately the admins weren’t given the option to change it, hence facebooks decision to delete the page.

To be fair they post utter shite, one popped up on my feed today asking if we should take Dom Ball back now he's out of contract o_Oo_Oo_O

To be fair they post utter shite, one popped up on my feed today asking if we should take Dom Ball back now he's out of contract o_Oo_Oo_O

Think it's the same shite that had before the bheats game that had a poll asking if you'd start Firth over Fod.

Mutants actually commenting saying "Give the young lad a chance, could be a superstar". "Start ROSS MCCORRY LOL"

Any bird that posts on these sites can expect all manner of thirsty da's replying to them. Seen one recently where a post was utter shite and some creature commented saying "OMG CAN'T STOP LAFFING AT THAT. FUNNYEST THING IVE EVA READ".

Think it's the same shite that had before the bheats game that had a poll asking if you'd start Firth over Fod.

Mutants actually commenting saying "Give the young lad a chance, could be a superstar". "Start ROSS MCCORRY LOL"

Any bird that posts on these sites can expect all manner of thirsty da's replying to them. Seen one recently where a post was utter shite and some creature commented saying "OMG CAN'T STOP LAFFING AT THAT. FUNNYEST THING IVE EVA READ".
I’d ban woman from fitbaw apart the blonde behind me at Ibrox

More tims and scabs on that shite than your average well educated proddy bear mate :)

Can’t have the word Facebook in a page/group name so I’d imagine the rules are the same for the profile picture. Facebook have extremely strict rules regarding the use of their copyrights and logos.

I'm fairly sure they got the chop about a year or so ago. Thinking about it it may have been Ibrox loyal.

They are massively cringey though and they don't half post some shite. Probably better if they're not about

I'm fairly sure they got the chop about a year or so ago. Thinking about it it may have been Ibrox loyal.

They are massively cringey though and they don't half post some shite. Probably better if they're not about

This is the first occasion that The Blue Sea Of Ibrox has been closed down. IMO the content is a lot better than Ibrox Loyal.

This is the first occasion that The Blue Sea Of Ibrox has been closed down. IMO the content is a lot better than Ibrox Loyal.
It must be the Ibrox loyal one that it happened to then. That's one that seems like its ran by 12 year old now. Tbh I've stopped really checking them as I get pretty much all I need on rangers from here and RTV.

I wish Facebook would just delete itself.

Would make the world a better place

Ive been facebook free for a year hahaha and my life is defo better without it.

Scrolling through your news feed all day everyday watching the same people trying to hard to show how good their lives are when its actual pish.

Social media has ruined the social aspect of youth these days, no1 wants to talk face to face anymore.

Back