Morelos says ‘as soon as there is something official I will be announcing it’ with ‘many’ clubs interested

Rangers will not be selling Morelos for as little as £10M. The club has been very clear on this.

I said 10M plus add-ons. Add-ons could be performance related and a sell on fee, which might (for talking sake) amount to another 5 million. Club announce it as a 15M 'deal'.

I reckon he would be out the door long before it got to the stage we were getting 18 million.

I think people oft forget how many factors contibute to a player leaving a football club - more so it's a dude who has histroically forced the isue to make a move.

Flip it round then. What makes you convinced it's true? Did you see some official documentation? Did the Chinese club in question ever confirm they had made a bid? Chinese press mention it?

Like I said, just a feeling.
The BBC Scotland journalist who claims it was a fake bid was forced into a public apology after seeing evidence of the bid. Can't believe we're actually discussing this tbh. Do you honestly think Rangers invented a bid?

He will not be leaving Rangers for £10m. That is a fact.

I know perfectly well what our value is of him. I'm just saying that doesn't mean it's not a possibility he leaves for less than what the club want, there's a number of factors that come into play. What interested clubs are willing to pay? The player potentially forcing a move etc?

We will have our value, interested clubs will have theirs and we either negotiate and meet in the middle or we keep an unhappy player.

I would be over the moon if we got 18m for him. The starting line up from our last 6 games (maybe minus Kent) and with 18m to play with? Yes please.

I know perfectly well what our value is of him. I'm just saying that doesn't mean it's not a possibility he leaves for less than what the club want, there's a number of factors that come into play. What interested clubs are willing to pay? The player potentially forcing a move etc?

We will have our value, interested clubs will have theirs and we either negotiate and meet in the middle or we keep an unhappy player.

I would be over the moon if we got 18m for him. The starting line up from our last 6 games (maybe minus Kent) and with 18m to play with? Yes please.
I think we'll most likely get between £12m-£14m (unless a few teams beginning bidding for him) but he will not be leaving for £10m. He's been told what we value him at and what we want for him and unless someone meets it he won't be going. Gerrard has been clear about this.

Just read there he has been left out of the Columbia squad for Copa America. That's a blow if true, could have added on a few million

Back