Radio Clyde regards Celtic FC child abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carson no1

Spoke with David Robertson (content Director )

Long and short of it

He doesn't think the Celtic Paedophilie ring is a football matter or story !!!

But the EBTs was a football story because we got demoted to third division

I said to him you had experts on tax matters for weeks before we got demoted

You have a football club Celtic FC from the city you broadcast from have been covering up a paedophilie ring and he says it’s not football related

Well there is your reason there boys and girls

Radio Clyde no longer

Told him

Double Standards

And that is why his radio station is Fcuked

ou have a football club Celtic FC from the city you broadcast from have been covering up a paedophilie ring and he says it’s not football related

A paedophile ring operating out of a football club, with members taking up different roles within the club, using the club as an incentive to lure victims, using the club as an incubator to groom children is not a football matter. well i'll be.

A paedophile ring operating out of a football club, with members taking up different roles within the club, using the club as an incentive to lure victims, using the club as an incubator to groom children is not a football matter. well i'll be.
A paedohpile ring in a football club, with footballing staff committing the crimes on young footballers during the course of football training and tours. But not football related.

Long and short of it

You have a football club Celtic FC from the city you broadcast from have been covering up a paedophilie ring and he says it’s not football related

Radio Clyde no longer

Told him

Double Standards

Credit to you my man but you are flogging a dead horse with that lot.

Just as you are with most of the media outlets in the stinking republic of Scotland .

You may call them out , as you have done ,but they have no shame .

They openly practice bias and sneer at us , has been thus for many a long day.

football clubs have a duty of care so does eufa ,sfa spfl not a football story. if proved guilty or admit liability then the football authorities should step in there could be football sanctions to deter bad practice in football clubs also according to the sun victims lawyers may sue the sfa that could effect the whole of scottish football

Like a lot of people on here I have never listened to Clyde in many a year, this only confirms my stand was the right one, these people done untold damage to our club, in direct contrast to their stance now, these scum tried to murder my club, and damn near done so.

Long and short of it

Radio Clyde no longer

Told him

Double Standards

So, if they get a 'penalty' they will then talk about it?

Long and short of it

Radio Clyde no longer

Told him

Double Standards

I hope through the passage of time people like you are never forgotten as the authority's seem to not give a monkeys and that leaves it up to you to fight the good fight, our country seems to have forgotten that 95% of people would rather be charged with murder than this most heinous of crimes
Keep up the good work. Up.

Long and short of it

Radio Clyde no longer

Told him

Double Standards

It’s not football related? Celtic are a fkn football team

So Radio Clyde are nonce protectors

Utter scum
Radio Clyde has a history of pedos working there. A few djs have been convicted of it already.

Heard some stories about people that currently work there and it's not pretty

Here's one example
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-34617097

Radio Clyde are just as bad as anyone with their pedophiles and woman beaters. The stuff that goes on there is sickening and they have the audacity to do the cash for kids charity

Do they still do their annual charity drive?
Isnt it "for kids"

Seems discussing child welfare in connection with sport isnt on but when it paints them in a good light then it's fine

I'm not comfortable with this subject but it IS FOOTBALL RELATED and a massive story so it should be discussed.

Long and short of it

Radio Clyde no longer

Told him

Double Standards

Young footballers being abused is not a football story - what sort of shit is this?

This country is fubar.

Long and short of it

Radio Clyde no longer

Told him

Double Standards

He is right, nothing to do with football but everything to do with children being raped. Football was the cover, kids were abused at a location (Celtic park) and those that knew kept stumm. Not a football issue but a coverup issue that involved a football club.

Who knew what and when did they know it?

Why was Celtc fc paying convicted paedo £1000000 after he buggered kids that were connected to their club, and then re-employ him?

Definitely nothing to do with football, but certainly something to do with a football club.

Am I right in saying our club gave them money to advertise season tickets for sale a few weeks ago.
That has to stop. We cant be feeding the hand that bites us.

Long and short of it

Radio Clyde no longer

Told him

Double Standards

They made a story of it long before our demotion so he is a lying bastard.

I hope through the passage of time people like you are never forgotten as the authority's seem to not give a monkeys and that leaves it up to you to fight the good fight, our country seems to have forgotten that 95% of people would rather be charged with murder than this most heinous of crimes
Keep up the good work. Up.

They sponsor the scum. Every home game they are advertising Clyde SSB on their electronic advertising boards.

Isnt it "for kids"

Seems discussing child welfare in connection with sport isnt on but when it paints them in a good light then it's fine

I'm not comfortable with this subject but it IS FOOTBALL RELATED and a massive story so it should be discussed.
Me to

The perpetrators of these crimes against children are guilty. Celtc FC are guilty for proactively covering the crimes up.
Yet even today when the truth has been laid bare, media outlets are still engaging in behaviour that favours the perpetrators over the victims.

SOME JOURNALISTS SEEK THE TRUTH. OTHERS SEEK TO HIDE IT.

I genuinely appreciate your effort mate but SSB talking about this on air.......come on!!!!

They are a wolf in sheep's clothing mate.....a mouth piece for the tims......they find our songs more disgusting than a peado ring operating within their club.....
I wanted them outed

And he certainly did

Spoke with David Robertson

Long and short of it

Radio Clyde no longer

Told him

Double Standards

Sterling work anyway mate , that mhob at snide must hate you :D

Isnt it "for kids"

Johnny at central car auctions is a major contributor to it every year and is a blue nose

Don’t know him but there must be someone in here that knows him

And let him know there response to a very serious matter

And they don’t think discussing it is a good idea

They are part of the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back