Gordon Duncan ssb

wont go well on here but he is excellent on there

the past two guys in control (delahunt and some gerry c*nt) have been insufferable

the current guy calls the others out when they spew their celtic pish

I don’t listen often enough but I agree that he’s good. What he most certainly is, is balanced.

having a decent guy running the program has been good in the last wee while

the boy is not afraid to challenge anyones opinion

he keeps the celtic love in to his standard....and not the pure love in of the last 8 years on there

clyde ssb is now worth a listen imo

i know you may laugh..but i think it is now balanced

It's only chance of ever being balanced is when they tell that auld divisive wank Keevins to go a retire for good.

It's only chance of ever being balanced is when they tell that auld divisive wank Keevins to go a retire for good.

thats my point with my OP

Duncan is very balanced and questions every panel member when they give an opinion

imo its no longer a filth love in

It was said he was a Motherwell fan and much more willing to allow fair debate. I’ve not listened enough to comment whether he does or not.

He is a massive improvement on the two previous c@nts who hosted the show. He comes across as knowledgeable and seems to be impartial. I can't say the same for Roger Hannah, whose enthusiasm for that mob oozes out of his every word.

I've listened to it a couple of times since he took over, I agree he seems fairly balanced, however it's the rest of the show I can't stand.
Serious question: when is the last time anyone on Clyde gave any insight into the game with regards to tactics or player performance? At best it is man in the pub chat, "that was a foul", "XX is playing well", at worst they're shock jocks like Sutton, deliberating stirring up controversy to get a reaction, which I presume is a result of them either being vindictive, lacking any real insight in to the game, or both.

Seems very fair and balanced unlike his two predecessors!
I don't particularly want an obviously pro Rangers anchor, just someone who's fair.
He's doing a decent job tbh!

Host may be fair and balanced so credit where it’s due

However the station has suppressed the child abuse scandal at Parkpaed and really that’s not acceptable

Carson No1 spoke to a senior figure today at RC who said the child abuse is not football related so they won’t allow calls on to discuss the biggest scandal in British sporting history

RC is owned by Bayer Media so we need to bombard Bayer with complaints

Host may be fair and balanced so credit where it’s due

However the station has suppressed the child abuse scandal at Parkpaed and really that’s not acceptable

Carson No1 spoke to a senior figure today at RC who said the child abuse is not football related so they won’t allow calls on to discuss the biggest scandal in British sporting history

RC is owned by Bayer Media so we need to bombard Bayer with complaints

It’s Bauer Media not Bayer.

Rarely listen to it, was stuck in traffic for an hour on Tuesday so listened for a while and noticed a big difference since last time I listened. Now I know why. It certainly seemed more balanced and when a yahoo went on about Defoes dive for a pen influencing the ref WRT elbowing of defoe he said that wasnt relevant to whether Defoe was elbowed or not, surprised me and wondered was I really listening to SSB.

wont go well on here but he is excellent on there

the past two guys in control (delahunt and some gerry c*nt) have been insufferable

the current guy calls the others out when they spew their celtic pish
Early days, I’m sure he will end up being lopsided in time

Keevins, Guidi and Dalziel make it almost unlistenable to be, that and there isn't enough happening in Scottish football to fill a 2 hour show every night of the week

He even reigns Keevins in now and again.

He still hasn't mentioned the cover up so that tells you all you need to know.

Back