Toni Kroos

Rick_Sanchez

Used to like him at Bayern but he’s an utter waster in the Real midfield. Doesn’t track back and make tackles, his passing and set pieces are lazy and he contributes nothing going forward! For the second Spurs goal he completely misjudged the pass and then just strolled back as if he didn’t give a f#ck!

Used to like him at Bayern but he’s an utter waster in the Real midfield. Doesn’t track back and make tackles, his passing and set pieces are lazy and he contributes nothing going forward! For the second Spurs goal he completely misjudged the pass and then just strolled back as if he didn’t give a f#ck!

Are you serious? Have you watched other Real Madrid games for the past 3 years?

He's been one of their most consistent players during what has been a very successful period for them.

An absolute nonsense assertion, he is a World Class player.

FFS. Sergio Ramos is a haddy. Toni Kroos is just a thin Andy Ritchie. Bad day at the office for Real but class is permanent.

Are you confusing him with Pena? ;)

Jesus Christ

Sounds like someone has had a sizeable bet on Real Madrid to beat Spurs and is venting some anger :D

Kroos is probably the best and most complete midfielder in Europe and he has the honours to back it up.

I had a treble on City, Ronaldo to score and overs in the Porto game so won a decent amount! It’s just an observation and not just based on tonight

An utter waster :) :) :)

He’s been brilliant for the last 3/4 years at Real. Won the league, multiple champions leagues, world club trophy, a fair few other trophies. And the World Cup with his country.

Not bad for an utter waster.

Are you serious? Have you watched other Real Madrid games for the past 3 years?

He's been one of their most consistent players during what has been a very successful period for them.

An absolute nonsense assertion, he is a World Class player.
An utter waster :) :) :)

He’s been brilliant for the last 3/4 years at Real. Won the league, multiple champions leagues, world club trophy, a fair few other trophies. And the World Cup with his country.

Not bad for an utter waster.

He was was gash tonight and not for the first time! His calibre is not in question but some of his performances are

Sounds like someone has had a sizeable bet on Real Madrid to beat Spurs and is venting some anger :D

Kroos is probably the best and most complete midfielder in Europe and he has the honours to back it up.

John O’Shea also has those honours and he’s mince! The most complete midfielder in Europe? How many goals, assists and tackles does he average a season?

Last edited:
I thought at the time that Real had fucked it when they let Xabi Alonso go.

Up stepped Toni Kroos. Multiple trophies later....

John O’Shea also has those honours and he’s mince! The most complete midfielder in Europe? How many goals, assists and tackles does he average a season?

How many of those did Pirlo, Xavi, Xabi Alonso have? These players run games, stats for above won't tell you that.

How many of those did Pirlo, Xavi, Xabi Alonso have? These players run games, stats for above won't tell you that.

I'm not arguing the above are top players but are they the most complete midfielders? No. Alonso had more of those attributes than Pirlo or Xavi so he's closer to a complete midfielder

Hahaha. This board is too funny.

If Rangers lose we get individual threads slating every player, staff and board member.

Now Real were on the TV last night and we have threads about Ramos & Kroos telling us how shite they are. :D:D:D:D

Take it the ops coupon got bust by real and he's looking for someone to blame.
They blew mine too if that's any consolation.

They done the same with ozil. When he played with germany at world cup hen everyone first noticed him he was a box to box midfielder with a ton of energy. Went to real n played a free role n now just looks slow n lazy all the time

Take it the ops coupon got bust by real and he's looking for someone to blame.
They blew mine too if that's any consolation.

As I stated above I had a treble on Ronaldo to score, City to win and overs in the Porto game so it's not about money. I made an observation about one of the biggest names in world football playing sh1te. Personally, performance aside, I don't think that level of application and effort from a top player when they are losing on that stage should be accepted and it's not just last night either! I'll admit that calling him a waster is harsh however he's been poor most of the season and my points about his contribution are valid. I assume none of the above posters actually watched the game or any other for that matter and just mock any form of criticism of a player they rate regardless of it's validity

Yes, he had a bad game last night but he is still an amazing player. Last season he was immense.

The guy is a class act and that SURELY cannot be denied (you would think).

Casemiro is the guy in the 3 that does the dirty work so Kroos and Modric can work their magic.

Remember he ONLY cost them 20m and in today's market that is ridiculous.

Obviously both are pedigree players but judging purely on last night's 90 minutes they are indeed pish:)
I don't think you can base a players ability, skill and talent on a performance or two. Both Kroos and Ramos are superb players - up there with the best in their positions across the globe.

Both played pish yesterday. They'll be back. Something is wrong at Madrid just now, they're not playing well. However, this is pretty much the same group of players that knocked %^*& out of everyone not to long ago.

The guy is a class act and that SURELY cannot be denied (you would think).

Casemiro is the guy in the 3 that does the dirty work so Kroos and Modric can work their magic.

Remember he ONLY cost them 20m and in today's market that is ridiculous.

His pedigree and ability are not in doubt and that's why I was being so critical. For me that fact that he's a play-maker and set-piece taker at a club like Real and his last assist was in May highlights that he needs to improve his form significantly. That said however my grievance was primarily down to his complete lack of effort to get back to cover his own mistake, which he could have done had he actually been bothered to run, which ultimately cost them the second goal. That would not be accepted at Rangers so why at the European champions?

His pedigree and ability are not in doubt and that's why I was being so critical. For me that fact that he's a play-maker and set-piece taker at a club like Real and his last assist was in May highlights that he needs to improve his form significantly. That said however my grievance was primarily down to his complete lack of effort to get back to cover his own mistake, which he could have done had he actually been bothered to run, which ultimately cost them the second goal. That would not be accepted at Rangers so why at the European champions?

It's not just him though, Real Madrid look off the pace together as a team. Ronaldo has been relatively poor as well this season as well.

I would say he's more of a deep lying playmaker but he is still involved in a lot of the goals Madrid score even if he doesn't give the direct assist.

That's fair enough and I agree they were poor as a team. The way Casemiro and Jese were bullied by Alli was shameful and whilst Marcelo is usually very good he was atrocious last night. That's what I feel Real are missing is a genuine physical ball winner in the midfield.

I wouldn't be critical of Ronaldo mostly due to the fact he's a winner and always gives his best! You can see that it hurts him losing and they are lacking in players like that. He's also the only one in their team that can really change a game on his own. Don't get me wrong they have some very talented attacking players like Isco who has unbelievable tight control and technique but is enigmatic and drops in and out of games, and Acsensio who is a great talent but also young and inconsistent, but without Ronaldo they are just not he same team.

Based on the Steven Gerrard thread, I thought this one was going to suggest him as our new manager. Maybe get Iniesta as assistant?

Back