Dyche to the unwashed?

Erskineger

Heard from a mentally challenged who has a box at the dome of shame,he was at York races Tuesday/Wednesday with Sellick hospitality & Dyche was the word,not ITK only posting what I've heard.
WATP

F*ck me, first Benitez and now Dyche. When will this charade end? Get Lemon appointed of give the job to Moyes and have done with it FFS.

:D

Talk about throwing enough at the wall to see what sticks!

Charade won't end until after the final. As long as there's the fallout from us battering them and a cup still to be won, they'll keep their powder dry mate. Classic Liewell, keep the gullible hordes under control with BS in a crisis.

Heard from a mentally challenged who has a box at the dome of shame,he was at York races Tuesday/Wednesday with Sellick hospitality & Dyche was the word,not ITK only posting what I've heard.
WATP

homeless-boy-sleeping-rough-in-street-ADFA6H.jpg

Wish the vermin would just announce something so we can stop hearing about the next silly name on here

I'm sure the paedo ring stories in the national news will have lots of managers willing to take massive wage cuts to go to the Stad de Gadd....

Anybody that comes in and takes that job must be desperate. Reputational damage being associated with Bheast FC

WATP

HAHAHAHAHA.

Sean Dyche to Celtic is the worst shout I've ever seen.
Dyche will only leave for a top 6 club in the Premier League, Burnley are moulded to his exact requirements - from the new training ground in his design to complete job security.
His family all live in Kettering and he doesn't want to be any further north than Burnley and he's on £80k a week. Absolute non starter, 100% fabricated bullshit.

Don't foresee anyone in England with a reputation to speak of coming to Celtic.

The would want a budget which the developing scandal enveloping the club won't allow. Expect to see them fumble their way into the CL in the summer with Moyes before spending money. If they don't make the CL they'll embark on cost-cutting and rely on January loans to see us off.

I'll be disappointed when the eventually appoint Moyes, or whoever, and this saga comes to an end...

.... I've enjoyed pishing myself at this ridiculous rumours!

One look at the haste Brenda left the tims would have any manager worth their salt and some reputation questioning going to them. They are tainted more now than they ever have been and Rodgers could testify to that if asked. Also with what is going on right now? No-one will go near them.

Sean Dyche has the most stable job in England is very well compensated for it. It isn't happening.

Not ever gonnae happen, dyche could pick any job he wanted in the premiership out with the top 5-6 teams

Not true. He's continually overlooked for jobs bigger than Burnley, most recent one being Everton. He's probably taken Burnley as far as he can, infact keeping them in the Premiership is probably about their level. Whether he see celtic as a step up is another thing.

A grand total of £1,400 has been traded on Betfair on the next Celtic manager, so the market will be extremely volatile. It also points to a lack of any credible information being public knowledge.

Can we not link all these threads into one as "who gives fekk" speculate poet manager thread. Heard from a m8, heard from a poet, heard from my medium, heard from a good source, heard it in Tesco cafe, heard it on holiday, clutters a good forum

Back