Away games - quick question - if you sigh up how many games do you normally get?

slug1966

Official Ticketer
Going to tick the box for away games next season. How many games on average do you end up with and if I sign up for both my season tickets would I get the same games on both tickets? Thanks

I got Hamilton, Livi and 2 Killie. Not the best of games but luck of the draw. Think most folk got 4 on it.

Last season it was either 3 or 4 ,next season with the reduced allocation at Kilmarnock I would guess 2 games

I got 4 this year, but if a load of the new season ticket holders from last year now join, I can see it getting even less.

I said that it should be capped at what it is, anyone wanting on now should have to join the waiting list IMO otherwise we’re going to end up getting hardly any

Make sure both ST's are linked to each via friends and family if you want seats together

2. 3 Max next season.

RSCs are best if you wish to attend them all or more than you’ll allocated imo.

I’d say we’ll be lucky to get 3 absolute tops, think most got 4 through cccs this season but with Killies reduced allocation it’ll be less.

There should be some form of loyalty for fans who’ve been on the scheme for years. The system is broken

I got 4 this season. I don't agree that it should be capped - we need to keep encouraging new fans to support Rangers.

Last season it was either 3 or 4 ,next season with the reduced allocation at Kilmarnock I would guess 2 games

I thought Killie was just reduced for the one game? Only way they'll fill that ground with their own fans is if Benitez takes on their job after turning down the filth.

Do you get away tickets if you are a new season ticket holder or can you only get them in your second season?

I thought Killie was just reduced for the one game? Only way they'll fill that ground with their own fans is if Benitez takes on their job after turning down the filth.
Kilmarnock are selling season tickets for The Moffat Stand for next season so we won’t get it.
Takes over 2,000 out our Away CCCS pot,so lucky if we get 2/3 away tickets next year.

Points systems wouldn’t work for our away tickets,easy to take all tickets to get top points and just punt those you don’t want or need.
Keep seeing this point mentioned but People i know and other supporters clubs its always the same people going week in week out

so would be very rare imo people just getting tickets for the sake of it

Thanks for all the replies very helpful. I get both sides of the argument on capping or not but we already go to about half the away games but if we get 2 or 3 on the scheme then its 2 or 3 we dont have to hunt around for.

Applied for it for next season for the first time, only expecting a couple of games based on what’s being said here.

Kilmarnock are selling season tickets for The Moffat Stand for next season so we won’t get it.
Takes over 2,000 out our Away CCCS pot,so lucky if we get 2/3 away tickets next year.

Suspect that when they sell about three season tickets for that stand and realise the money they’ll lose by not giving us the old allocation they’ll change their minds pretty swiftly.

Suspect that when they sell about three season tickets for that stand and realise the money they’ll lose by not giving us the old allocation they’ll change their minds pretty swiftly.
They have given away loads of free tickets for this Sunday to fill the gaps where they usually have big flags.
If they can afford to turn away our money maybe they could splash out on some turf for their park.

They sell season tickets for the Moffat every year, but just relocate fans every time they play Rangers or them.

They may well only give us the Chadwick next year but they have always sold season tickets in the Moffat.

takes over 4000 out as we will be there twice before the split

We got 4 this season. 6 or 7 the season before. Can’t remember how many further back.

Will be lucky to get 3 next season. Too many people join up with no intention of going and pass the tickets on. Our bus never usually does this but have asked people to do it next season as everyone else is at it.

takes over 4000 out as we will be there twice before the split
Wonder if they might give us part of their main stand at The Chadwick end,maybe as a family section similar to what Motherwell do at Fir Park.

Last edited:
Back