Combined Ibrox Improvements Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it looking mate?
They have only done one panel on the outside. So you can still see the discoloured inside ones. So difficult to tell.

It’s a similar colour to the roof. So I’m sure it will be a great improvement. The concrete at the bottom of the cladding is awful though. Hopefully that will be blasted

They have only done one panel on the outside. So you can still see the discoloured inside ones. So difficult to tell.

It’s a similar colour to the roof. So I’m sure it will be a great improvement. The concrete at the bottom of the cladding is awful though. Hopefully that will be blasted

Cheers mate.

Well it would be if I could click the imbed link. Can someone put it up?

For the future mate:

If you’re looking for a ‘simple’ method that works on PC, tablet and mobile then try this.

Go to https://postimages.org/ and leave it as the default 'do not resize my image' in the first box (though you can select something else if you want it bigger/smaller).

Leave the default ‘no expiration' in the second box.

Click on the 'Choose Image' button to select your image to upload and let the website upload the image.

Once it is uploaded click on the small icon to the right of the ‘hotlink for forums’ row and it will copy the relevant link. Occasionally, clicking on the Hotlink for Forums doesn't work, if that happens simply go to the adjacent box and select the text for the link and then copy and paste it.

Paste your link into the Quick Reply box.

You can then click on the ‘More Options’ button below the Quick Reply box and then preview your post so you can see it’s going to work before you commit your post to the forum.

EBF15-B5-E-26-BF-45-EA-A65-E-8-CBC38-FBD134.jpg

Are they using no nails to keep it in place ?

For the future mate:

If you’re looking for a ‘simple’ method that works on PC, tablet and mobile then try this.

Go to https://postimages.org/ and leave it as the default 'do not resize my image' in the first box (though you can select something else if you want it bigger/smaller).

Leave the default ‘no expiration' in the second box.

Click on the 'Choose Image' button to select your image to upload and let the website upload the image.

Once it is uploaded click on the small icon to the right of the ‘hotlink for forums’ row and it will copy the relevant link. Occasionally, clicking on the Hotlink for Forums doesn't work, if that happens simply go to the adjacent box and select the text for the link and then copy and paste it.

Paste your link into the Quick Reply box.

You can then click on the ‘More Options’ button below the Quick Reply box and then preview your post so you can see it’s going to work before you commit your post to the forum.
That’s some hassle to post a picture

That is looking fabulous.

The general improvement across every single aspect of our club since DK and T3B's came in is astonishing.

We are finally back in the hands of capable, business bears.

For the first time since the early 80's, I finally know for sure that our club is back in the hands of genuine Rangers men.

Exactly . Surely blast it with the old stuff up ? Now they’ll be blasting it onto the new panels .
Agree with this-seems very odd to improve those horrible yellow stained sheets, and leave the brown stained concrete blocks. Hopefully this will be getting replaced or cladded over too as the new stuff I’m sure will make it appear even dirtier by contrast.

Agree with this-seems very odd to improve those horrible yellow stained sheets, and leave the brown stained concrete blocks. Hopefully this will be getting replaced or cladded over too as the new stuff I’m sure will make it appear even dirtier by contrast.

The ridged concrete blocks would clean up nicely with nothing more than a high pressure water jet.

Thank god, honestly was an eyesore. Hopefully they replace some of the seats and could even have some of the seats a different colour that could say Rangers or something, makes the rest of Ibrox more interesting.

That is looking fabulous.

The general improvement across every single aspect of our club since DK and T3B's came in is astonishing.

We are finally back in the hands of capable, business bears.

For the first time since the early 80's, I finally know for sure that our club is back in the hands of genuine Rangers men.
Spot on sir

Without being any kind of expert on how you go about cleaning it up, I would have thought cleaning the concrete up 1st then installing the new cladding would have made more sense, however, happy to trust the powers that be to do it correctly.

No because putting the new cladding up is more like to dirty the area leading to it having to be cleaned again.

The board’s been terrific and Dave King is keeping his promise of improving Ibrox. New score screens are being installed, £3 million new roof, new cladding for the Copland and Broomloan.

Have these note recently been replaced / upgraded? Living overseas, I’ve not been to Ibrox for a few years-does anyone know what was wrong with the ones we are currently using and what the new ones will look like?

Without being any kind of expert on how you go about cleaning it up, I would have thought cleaning the concrete up 1st then installing the new cladding would have made more sense, however, happy to trust the powers that be to do it correctly.

Right smart arse , I have a Karcher K4 here you can start on the concrete at the Copland work yer way around :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back