Get Well Soon Hugh Keevins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I turned it on for 5 mins heard him saying the game is in disrepute now and we shouldnt be allowed to question the decision of the group that overturned the ref's decision... couldn't listen anymore

Wee Hugh Knew

NzafEn8.gif

Fwiw i was shocked it wasnt a red card. And if you want to start digging it up as violent conduct and restrospectively banning people then fair enough.

But you cant get away with it given the amount of incidents ignored or dismissed when its against Rangers. Brown has about a dozen against us the last 3 seasons with no action. Bachmann smacks Kamara and gets it downgraded to a yellow. Even in the same match as Flanagan, Simunovic catches upto Defoe with the sole purpose of smashing him in the face. Nothing.

This isnt our fault. Theyve done it to themselves.

He never ceases to amaze me that he can keep getting more moronic and bitter with age. Most people hit a point where they don't get worse. No, not Shug!!

Shame they can’t all get so worked up about much more serious matters.
Maybe that’s the cause.
Their only moaning about trivial matters that everyone can actually see , but are still in denial.
The real problem is the things that their in denial about that has been hidden.
If there as brazen about stuff that we can all see , god help the families of the abused about the lump under Celtic F. C s carpet .
There is more chance of winning the euro millions 3 weeks in a row than them owning up.

I AM ASTONISHED, COMPLETELY ASTONISHED

How Neil Lennon, Fans on here, and I assume the old codger Keevins cant grasp the reason for the card not being upgraded to a red.

RANGERS defence was built around why our club was being cited yet Celtic flying elbow on Defoe goes unpunished. This is where we won our defence!

I suspect its selective knowledge for their own personal agenda this is not being aired.

Don’t listen to Superscoreboard anymore but does anyone ever bring up Browns part in all the shenanigans against us this season.

Brown on Morelos
Brown on Kent
Brown on Halliday
Brown on Flanagan

Can you see the pattern here ....

Reactions: dmg
I AM ASTONISHED, COMPLETELY ASTONISHED

How Neil Lennon, Fans on here, and I assume the old codger Keevins cant grasp the reason for the card not being upgraded to a red.

RANGERS defence was built around why our club was being cited yet Celtic flying elbow on Defoe goes unpunished. This is where we won our defence!

I suspect its selective knowledge for their own personal agenda this is not being aired.
Exactly, they don’t want the 2 game ban, so they decide to drop JFs for parity. Sneaky bassas!!

I can't understand anyone thinking it IS a red. Hes blocked him with his arm and its hit brown ON THE CHEST. Nowhere near his face. Brown goes down like a sack of shit holding his face.
It doesnt have to be in his face. Its an aggressive motion with a raised arm to an opponent. You dont even have to mean it for it to be a red card because the laws dont mention intent.

Our appeal probably wasnt based on the severity of Flanagans offence though.

Fwiw i was shocked it wasnt a red card. And if you want to start digging it up as violent conduct and restrospectively banning people then fair enough.

But you cant get away with it given the amount of incidents ignored or dismissed when its against Rangers. Brown has about a dozen against us the last 3 seasons with no action. Bachmann smacks Kamara and gets it downgraded to a yellow. Even in the same match as Flanagan, Simunovic catches upto Defoe with the sole purpose of smashing him in the face. Nothing.

This isnt our fault. Theyve done it to themselves.
All of the above. All we're looking for is consistency. If the long list of forearm smashes we've suffered in recent seasons aren't deemed red cards, then neither can Flanagan's be. I know that's hard for people like Keevins, English, Stewart etc to process in their tiny, warped minds, but that's the way it is nonetheless.

Roast potatoes, Yorkshire pud with your Steak pies when Keevins dies.

Little speecy Celtic PR mouthpiece. Keevins knew.

He knew/knows as well. More than he could ever be honest with.
I hope he lives forever, with anguish, pain, torture and remorse ,with all the devils in hell running round his head, knowing he promoted and supported a club where young footballers were victims of his clubs sick, twisted, propaganda and crimes.

A living hell I would like to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back