Heart and Hand podcast

Bryanmc

As a listener of many podcast that I enjoy it’s not often you can actually contact the host

I’d just like to say a huge thanks and well done this year for the work they have put in the content and more recently the quality of interviews has been brilliant and has made my daily commute bearable

Keep up the great work

giphy.gif

I like the pods but there’s a guy posted missing recently who I really liked think his name was Andy ? Wonder if he’s left

My Heart and Hand Members-Only feed on iTunes (on my Mac) stopped downloading a couple of weeks ago. I've tried unsubscribing then re-subscribing again using the RSS link Patreon sent me. No joy.

Someone posted a great 5-step sequence to do this, a year or so ago. It was so simple, even I could follow it.

Could whoever posted the sequence - or anyone else who knows how to do it - please re-post it? Cheers.

Hello Bears,just signed up for this in order to hear the Michael Beale interview.Anyone direct me to it please ? I signed up on the first tier,do you need to be at a higher level(cost) to hear it ?

Hello Bears,just signed up for this in order to hear the Michael Beale interview.Anyone direct me to it please ? I signed up on the first tier,do you need to be at a higher level(cost) to hear it ?

It’s on the 1.99 tier mate. If you are on that tier, it was posted Monday.

My Heart and Hand Members-Only feed on iTunes (on my Mac) stopped downloading a couple of weeks ago. I've tried unsubscribing then re-subscribing again using the RSS link Patreon sent me. No joy.

Someone posted a great 5-step sequence to do this, a year or so ago. It was so simple, even I could follow it.

Could whoever posted the sequence - or anyone else who knows how to do it - please re-post it? Cheers.

Log out of the site on a browser then log back in. That will generate a new code.

Then just follow the steps you used above and that should work.

I listen to the daily update everyday, saves me having to wade through the sh*te the media put out. Sounds like they have a good relationship with the club as well. They should be invited to the pressers but I'd be worried about David Edgar's self control over Stevie G.

I was hoping we could hit 4k subs by the end of the season but seems it might be doable for the start of next season.

Is there a Heart and Hand end-of-season wrap party?
Thinking some Findus crispy pancakes and a bottle of Echo Falls at Scott’s house.

I've been trying now since yesterday to upgrade my membership from Timesaver Tier($1.69) to Subscriber($1.99),my $1.69 came off yesterday and it is trying to take $0.36 from my card but each time I click confirm I get an error message saying " something went wrong when trying to confirm your pledge to H & H". I have logged out and back in multiple times but still not working and I'm remaining on the Timesaver Tier level .

Any thoughts or help would be greatly appreciated.

I think you just have to pay the full price of the new tier. Could be wrong.

Best sticking the question up on patreon

Do you have to subscribe the highest amount to listen to the Beale interview?

What kind of content does the lower subscription rate get you?

I've been trying now since yesterday to upgrade my membership from Timesaver Tier($1.69) to Subscriber($1.99),my $1.69 came off yesterday and it is trying to take $0.36 from my card but each time I click confirm I get an error message saying " something went wrong when trying to confirm your pledge to H & H". I have logged out and back in multiple times but still not working and I'm remaining on the Timesaver Tier level .

Any thoughts or help would be greatly appreciated.
Hello

Have you tried logging in on a computer to the Patreon website and editing your pledge that way?

I'd also recommend using PayPal rather than debit or credit card as it makes this stuff far easier for you.

Hello

Have you tried logging in on a computer to the Patreon website and editing your pledge that way?

I'd also recommend using PayPal rather than debit or credit card as it makes this stuff far easier for you.

Tried it on my laptop as well on the Patreon website with no luck , I'm thinking I will just cancel my membership and re apply and do it with paypal rather than a credit card .

Back